PDA

View Full Version : A young Jedi seeks knowledge

Nightcrawler
Apr 9, 2001, 09:23 PM
To My Fellow PSO Fanatics,

I am but a lowly 40th level HUmar, and thus have much to learn. Perhaps you?ve seen me (Vhaeraun) running around screaming obscenities at Chaos Bringers. I have a white ponytail, black armor, and I?m sporting a maxed out Varaha for my mag. I guess you could say that I look like a bastard boy with dirty, angel wings. Anyway, I have a few questions that I?m sure won?t pose any problems for you Jedi-like Hunters.

First, I was wondering if anyone knew what the absolute maximum statistics are for a HUmar w/o mag? I?m especially eager to know what my maximum MST can be, but ATP, ATA, and MST would be appreciated if anyone knows.

Secondly (is that even a word?), I know that certain items are found in certain areas and on certain difficulty levels, but how much of a factor (if any) does your own individual level play? I seem to be finding better items now that I?m at level 40 (like Durandal, DB Sabers, and De Rol Le's Parasitic Armor, etc.) than I was at say level 35.

Third, do the different Tekkers matter much for identifying Special Weapons? I found a special weapon and took it to 3 different Tekkers, all with the same result of another DB Saber. I found it with Vhaeraun, who has Redria, but then I tried Yellowboze and Oran.

And my final questions are? What?s the best way to get the Pan Arms weapon and on what mode (Hard or Very Hard)? Basically, I?m wondering if you need to kill the Pan Arms when they?re joined (and waste a ton of TP), or if you can wait until they separate and still get the same result? I assume that I?m watching for a body part to be left behind, which I?ll have to take to Doc before I?ll get the Pan Arm weapon. Also, does the Dragon drop the Dragon Slayer on Hard mode or Very Hard mode?

Any help for the clueless would be appreciated. Thanks guys (and gals)!

Nightcrawler, Eternal Gamer

P.S. If anyone wants to join me in verbally slaying enemies, I frequent Puck 16. Look for Vhaeraun (level 40 HUmar, black-costumed bastard boy) or Wraith (level 12 HUcast, white-costumed vengeful spirit).

Ranx
Apr 10, 2001, 09:19 AM
I won't go through it all but i can enlighten you with a few facts.

* I think you can find most of the items everywhere in the game, but there's a higher chance in different places, like mag cells are rumored to be most seen in forest on Vhard (haven't seen them myself though)
And Hero/Ability should be most known dropped by the rare Nar Lilly.
And i could go on for a while. And on harder levels ruins veryhard you get tons of specialweapons, but most of the stuffs DB' SABER, VARISTA etc and you get tired of them pretty quick.

*Tekkers, i don't think they will differ THAT much, maybe they can give you different stats for your weapon. like '%' stuff and so on, but i'm not sure, i havent looked to deep into that yet.

*I dunno Pan Arms, i'm also a bit curious. But i think you have to kill it when they are together because when the split they arent panarms anymore.
The DRAGONSLAYER can be found at the dragon on both hard and vhard.
<hr>
I hope some of that could help ya....
See ya and good luck..