PDA

View Full Version : Next ID!?!?

joluh
Dec 22, 2003, 01:55 PM
Well now i have Pinkal, Redria, and Greennill, and i'm about to have a new one... or maybe delete Greennill cause i didn't like it... so what ID do you think would be better for me!?!?

I'm thinking in Purplenum, Whitill, Virida or Yellowboze...

And btw i want good ranger rares and a some hunter ones...

PaleKid15
Dec 22, 2003, 02:00 PM
Please, in the name of all that is holy, just look at the drops and decide for yourself. If you are too god damn lazy to do so, or too stupid to form your own opinion then help us help you. Class? Specific rares you want? What stuff you have to assist the character?(helps evaluate ID: no help to little help= not whittill because it would take forever to get to ruins)

Zarana
Dec 22, 2003, 02:10 PM
What's your definition of "some," as far as the Hunter weapons go? If it's a handful, pick Purplenum, as it gets by far the best Ranger items out of all your options. Also, the best slot items, the best armor and the best Force items.

However, if you want a fairly even balance, pick Yellowboze. Just don't go with an ID that doesn't find the Spread Needle. That's a major no-no, especially if you really are deleting that Greennill.

MaxBuster
Dec 22, 2003, 02:44 PM
Green has a lot of Ranger weapons and Redria has some good hunter weapons. The way I see it, you've got both problems covered. Just create a new character and see what you end up with.

excecutor
Dec 22, 2003, 02:56 PM
Im with zerana, purplenum or yellowboze. I have 2 yellowbozes and I love them! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. Havent really explored much with purplenum yet... *thinks about using his poor neglected humar more*

joluh
Dec 22, 2003, 03:13 PM
Nah, i'm keeping the Greennill, and to PaleKid15 i'm just asking what people think would be best for me, like who has those IDs and can tell me something, and Smart Person!??! hahaha whatever you say

Well i think Yellowboze it's the right one... yeah i'll pick that one, thanks =)

MaxBuster
Dec 22, 2003, 03:21 PM
I have 2 Yellowboze and it is very nice. The only thing is that it's hard to find super rares (i.e. 11-12 star specials).

excecutor
Dec 22, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-12-22 12:21, MaxBuster wrote:
I have 2 Yellowboze and it is very nice. The only thing is that it's hard to find super rares (i.e. 11-12 star specials).

....thats a problem for all IDs.....

MaxBuster
Dec 22, 2003, 03:37 PM
True. But most of the other ID's have a fairly DECENT chance of finding 11-12 star rares...like the Pinkal Agito, Redria Lavis, Greenill NUG, Purps P.Wand, etc. With my 'boze, I've only found 2 Luminous Fields and a whole bunch of 10 star rares and enemy parts.

PaleKid15
Dec 23, 2003, 01:42 PM
On 2003-12-22 12:13, joluh wrote:
Nah, i'm keeping the Greennill, and to PaleKid15 i'm just asking what people think would be best for me, like who has those IDs and can tell me something, and Smart Person!??! hahaha whatever you say

Well i think Yellowboze it's the right one... yeah i'll pick that one, thanks =)

So, as I said, You are to lazy to look at the drop charts and too stupid to form your own opinion. Yes, I am a smart person. Just because you don't like what I have to say, does not mean I'm stupid. I made a valid point and a reasonable suggestion. That means I'm not smart? Right...

BTW- The level of intelligence in your posts has been going downhill recently. You weren't this incompetant before. Do you have a younger sibling using your account? Or have you suffered some form of head trauma recently?

navci
Dec 23, 2003, 02:10 PM
On 2003-12-22 11:00, PaleKid15 wrote:
Please, in the name of all that is holy, just look at the drops and decide for yourself. If you are too god damn lazy to do so, or too stupid to form your own opinion then help us help you. Class? Specific rares you want? What stuff you have to assist the character?(helps evaluate ID: no help to little help= not whittill because it would take forever to get to ruins)

Dude. There is no need to be rude. Joluh isn't RalfWiggum ya know. He looks up his stuff and just want opinion to help him decide. It's not like he is making post everyday asking everyone "WHICH IS THE BEST CLASS OMG LOL!!" ...

So. If you don't wanna answer, just don't, no need to jump in and yell. Sheesh.

Solstis
Dec 23, 2003, 02:18 PM
BTW- The level of intelligence in your posts has been going downhill recently. You weren't this incompetant before. Do you have a younger sibling using your account? Or have you suffered some form of head trauma recently?

Have you suffered tragically as a child? Or are you just a jerk? Maybe you have "stupid vision goggles" on.

On topic: Don't pick Whithil (sp?) unless you hate finding rares... my poor force has the worst luck.

PaleKid15
Dec 24, 2003, 11:32 AM
Yes, I am a jerk. The reason I was so rude is because of how stupid and old this topic is. It has been done way too many times for there to be any excuse to make it again. Read my rant about stupid people and you will understand. (unless you are stupid)

lain2k3
Dec 24, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 2003-12-24 08:32, PaleKid15 wrote:
Yes, I am a jerk. The reason I was so rude is because of how stupid and old this topic is. It has been done way too many times for there to be any excuse to make it again. Read my rant about stupid people and you will understand. (unless you are stupid)

90% of the posts on this board have been done many times before. if your just gonna be a troll and get pissed, dont read stuff, lol.

mafiachink
Dec 25, 2003, 05:34 PM
PaleKid, what are you? 15? A sophomore in high school? Maybe a junior?

I hate to break it to ya kid, but TRUST ME, you are not that smart. I don't even have to know you to tell you that. Just the mere fact that you are 16 yrs old and going around calling other people stupid AND calling yourself smart tells me that you've got a lot to learn.