PDA

View Full Version : FoS : Six Delt Piping

Crusajia
Dec 22, 2003, 02:15 PM
Hi,
Not sure if anyone else has posted about this. I tried searching for a topic on it, lazily but I did http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, and didn't find anything so here goes.

Forest of Sorrows as we know has the 4 hidelt room which is excellent for piping but I found that you can pipe 6 Delts at once! The room that is connected to the 4 Hidelt room that has green security bars on it, when unlocked, has two additional delts that do not have to be killed in order to gain access to the last room. So keep these two alive and then perform the necessary steps to get the 4 delts to appear in the final room. I did this last nite while piping for a frozen shooter and it worked!! So in case you haven't figured out this little trick, here it is.

Happy Piping
err Holidays

PS if this actually does not apply and I'm wasting my time please write me back and tell me that I'm an adiot. Thanks

-Crusa

Dhylec
Dec 22, 2003, 02:23 PM
yeah i knew about this before, i bet others know it too.. it makes u do a bit running back & forth
but piping aint my style, i prefer the good old runs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarana
Dec 22, 2003, 02:24 PM
It does apply, but you should also make the disclaimer that this is not for your average lazy Piper. You'll have to do a little running back and forth to check the Hildelts, as opposed to the preferable method of just sitting there.

Crusajia
Dec 22, 2003, 02:35 PM
True true, I failed to mention that you'd need to run back and fourth to check both rooms for Hildetorrs. Good old reminder that you should never omit even the smallest details when posting on how to do something.

Next question.

Mop up1 runs with a virdian hucaseal or Fake in yellow piping with a pinkal fonewm ?

the prize = 1 agito(1975) You make the call.

-Crusa

MaxBuster
Dec 22, 2003, 02:37 PM
Like they said, it has been told already. Actually, I think it's a total of 8 that can been piped at once, but the walking back and forth would waste more time than the piping.

Crusajia
Dec 22, 2003, 02:39 PM
8!!?? How'd ya get 8? Do tell. I plan to look for a magic stone some time soon and this would really really help.

thanks

MaxBuster
Dec 22, 2003, 02:50 PM
Okay...1 drops after the 1st door, you can just talk to the baby hild and not kill the large one, then there are the 4+2 within the 2 large rooms, and the last one in the room at the end with 3 rappies and 1 hild. You don't have to kill them in order to proceed, so I think they'll all be there. I don't recall if that is exact, but I believe I tried it a while back.

Crusajia
Dec 22, 2003, 02:54 PM
On 2003-12-22 11:50, MaxBuster wrote:
Okay...1 drops after the 1st door, you can just talk to the baby hild and not kill the large one, then there are the 4+2 within the 2 large rooms, and the last one in the room at the end with 3 rappies and 1 hild. You don't have to kill them in order to proceed, so I think they'll all be there. I don't recall if that is exact, but I believe I tried it a while back.

Very Very nice! I'll try this tonight and get back to ya.

Thanks again.

Flowen_Sword
Dec 22, 2003, 03:03 PM
On 2003-12-22 11:15, Crusajia wrote:

PS if this actually does not apply and I'm wasting my time please write me back and tell me that I'm an adiot. Thanks

-Crusa

youre an adiot, lol

kingmurp
Dec 22, 2003, 03:11 PM
Wow harsh, and ralfish.

Squeege
Dec 22, 2003, 03:24 PM
Woah...I'm gonna go get a Frozen Shooter.

heyf00L
Dec 22, 2003, 04:05 PM
Meh, I bet it's faster just to stand still and pipe 4.

If you're going to be doing all that running you might as well just play FoS over and over. At least then you get exp.