PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a roll with Forces!

JayHale
Apr 10, 2001, 12:04 AM
Ok, lol, if you read that latter topic I posted about Forces, I think it finally hit me as to why we are ridiculed so, and why our class kinda sux. One word: STYLE!

Haven't you noticed that Forces are the best dressed in the game, we look like we just came from a Ball or something. No other class in the game has our class or our style, lol! It's ok to be jealous, everyone can't be beautiful! We're totally jaded, and we pay the price for that with low DEF, and HP, but it's nothing we can't handle. Forces are basically upper class nobles turned hunters, but we even hunt in style, lol. Force weapons are the most stylish in the game. Seeing a Force go into combat with a Caduceus, Psycho Wand, or C-Sorcerers Staff makes you wanna be a Force too, or makes you feel proud to be along side one. One draw back to being a Force, FOnewms have GHETTO BOOTIES, lmao, that's from all the well grooming we have.

This topic isn't meant to discriminate the other classes of PSO, just a little humorous rant I put together describing maybe why Forces are the way they are.

"I want you to go home and tell all your friends that, that crazy son of a bitch was hitting pop-tarts with a tennis racket!"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JayHale on 2001-04-09 22:06 ]</font>

Heero_Yuy
Apr 10, 2001, 01:39 AM
The forces are dressed for the wrong occasion. There is no ball on ragol! It is all about kickin ass and wearing whats right for the job. 1 ft high heels on a male force is not what i'd call right for battle and the weaps on a male make u look well slightly fruity. I get quite a lot of crap when using the magical piece because of all the hearts it makes on every swipe of the weap. ^_^

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 01:49 AM
He is right though..our ultimate weapon is a joke..come on..a sword made out of purple diamon that looks like a reject orotiagito..I wish humars could wield the cool C-Sorcerer Staff..weild it like a strage double..be alas..we cannot..we also dress so serious, we need fonewm to break the ice, to tell jokes.. ^.^ you guess look like a mixture of Jesters and Lords.. You Guys are pretty cool..

Stixxx
Apr 10, 2001, 04:23 AM
right on!!

yeah we do look pretty stylin huh..

*looks in mirror again*

you the FOrce Stixxx

*points to self*

*winks*

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

merlin
Apr 14, 2001, 05:03 PM
Sure we dress with style.....Would you have any Grey Poupon????!!!!

Cube
Apr 14, 2001, 05:58 PM
Your just jealous cuz forces cant do this!

*touches pool of water*

*Electricutes self*

hehe Fun!