PDA

View Full Version : This is WAR baby! Forces Vs. Androids!

JayHale
Apr 10, 2001, 12:31 AM
On 2001-04-09 22:17, Cube wrote:
We dont need Magic to back ourselves up! We have too much self respect to rely on Fairy magic to boost ourselves. We rely on 2 things, and two things only. Our Sword, and Brue strength. Now Cmon Androids show some spirit and say somthing for yourselves!

No, no, lol! Cube has gone and did it now! Forces are equally capable without the magic, we just use it because it's part of our style! I personally can't wait till Version2 comes out, because Cube, you're goin down, lol! That's the first thing I want to do with V2, I wanna take you down and prove once and for all that I can hold my own, that all Forces can hold thier own. I stand up for all Forces too! I bet'ya my Razonde 14 will stop you in your tracks, lol!

This is also kinda ironic seeing how we're on the same side of the fence with all the ridicule and stuff!

"I want you to go home and tell all your friends that, that crazy son of a bitch was hitting pop-tarts with a tennis racket!"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JayHale on 2001-04-09 22:32 ]</font>

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 12:41 AM
Haha..you'll kill yourself.. both of you.. All a android needs is a mechgun or powerful handgun to take out fonewm, and all forces need are high lvl light and thunder magic..my kind is the only kind that can stand up to both..for we are high defensed..high magiced..and high power..we are Humars.. I can't wait to take both you to down with my Rabarta, Razonde, And Vise Mechs.. w00t! it'll be quite a sight, one humar laying the smack down on a android and a force, proving that once and for all..humar's and hunewearl's r0ck this lil town we call.. Pioneer 2..

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 12:41 AM
Haha..you'll kill yourself.. both of you.. All a android needs is a mechgun or powerful handgun to take out fonewm, and all forces need are high lvl light and thunder magic..my kind is the only kind that can stand up to both..for we are high defensed..high magiced..and high power..we are Humars.. I can't wait to take both you to down with my Rabarta, Razonde, And Vise Mechs.. w00t! it'll be quite a sight, one humar laying the smack down on a android and a force, proving that once and for all..humar's and hunewearl's r0ck this lil town we call.. Pioneer 2..

Cube
Apr 10, 2001, 12:43 AM
lol, Jay do u really want my to embaress you that badly? Do you really want my 1,100 Hp HUcast Jugernaut to take down your small incappable, puney 300HP mouse for a Force? (lol no offense, still freinds)...

Id be more then happy to layeth the smackdown on your "Force" lol, kind of odd how they call you a force yet you guys show little if any force with your "cute" 200 atp...

lol, no offense guys Forces and Androids make much better partners then enemies but when it comes down to this, Androids win hands down. btw looks like your my 6th challenger yet. all i have to say is BRING IT ON. We dont need any fairy spells to make us look stronger. And speaking of looks, what Circus did you guys get kicked out of lol. omg, lmao.

hahaha im ready and so are my android revolutionists (lol) for any challenge made by a Force. BRING IT TO ME!

-Dont take this too seriously guys ok? lol-

Cube
Apr 10, 2001, 12:50 AM
"and all forces need are high lvl light and thunder magic..my kind is the only kind that can stand up to both..for we are high defensed..high magiced..and high power..we are Humars.. " -Burnside..

No no no. Im not letting you get by with this.All i need to equip is my state maintnance and all your force atacks are simply bounced off like marshmellows on armor. A HUcast with State maintnance is un-stoppable. And even if a Humar has state maintnace on him a HUcast would easily out last him since HUcasts hp are almost double.... Looks like i went and proved another point. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Bring it on guys, keep bringing it.

JayHale
Apr 10, 2001, 12:51 AM
Boo!! Just wait, I'm extra positive that in Version 2, Sega will beef up us little Forces, enough to make is a fair fight of course. Once I acquire a high Grants tech, you're as good as gone Cube, because you're Dimates and Trimates will run out eventually, but my TP wont, lol, and can you say Resta. And don't even get me started on Humars, lol! Sega will probably cap your Tech levels in the next verions, so no more high level techs for you, you'll be on my turf then. I will triumph over all that oppose me, using Zalure, Jellen, Grants, and Razonde, I'll take you out!

Cube
Apr 10, 2001, 12:59 AM
Hmm witha simple god/battle I could easily hit you with 3 combos before your character's atack motion for grants could even start! By then you would be on the ground weeping, or paralised, or even dead.

yes you could use god/battle too but dont u need to use god/power, and god/hp's to boost your already sad stats? hehe

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 01:17 AM
Mr friend..cube..fool..you depend on your pretty lil swords so much you'll kill yourself.. the arena is nae small cube.. I'll be quiet abit away from you and you big sword as I mechgun you away..My Ata is quiet good robotic counterpart..and your state/maintaince won't protect you from that.. I am quick, if not quicker then you heave robot..and lets see how far you get when show you what a humar can really do..
So Says Emperor Rage...
Leader of Justice Corp.
Fastest Humar..

f0rge
Apr 10, 2001, 01:38 AM
like Jayhale said, your mates will eventually run out, while my resta can be cast many many times without the need for fluids. with the barrage of swords swings and techs, no HUcasts and defitnetly no force could possibly keep up with HUmars...sorry guys, but the HUmar is the ultimate character. w00t!! you cant test our shit!!

Mazarin
Apr 10, 2001, 02:12 AM
Lvl 15 Grants.

1st, you have to get close enuf to hit me.

You'll make a wonderfull lamp, Cube. ^_~

[addsig]"http://www15.brinkster.com/molotov/mit.jpg">

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mazarin on 2001-04-10 00:13 ]</font>

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 02:20 AM
Maybe us hunters should unite with the for-....NAhhh... you go on with your magic.. I'll just correct the mistaked made by your weakness..both of you..

Xulion
Apr 10, 2001, 03:17 AM
War is on babies! Ill stand well with Cube fight side by side wielding my Chainsawd. Im not the HP that Cube is (simple 784, sob, so low) but I will stand up to you and the lighting will not hit every time to stun us so as you stop to attack prepare to devourer my blade!

Xulion
Apr 10, 2001, 03:17 AM
War is on babies! Ill stand well with Cube fight side by side wielding my Chainsawd. Im not the HP that Cube is (simple 784, sob, so low) but I will stand up to you and the lighting will not hit every time to stun us so as you stop to attack prepare to devourer my blade!

havoc
Apr 10, 2001, 03:29 AM
For gods sake people, listen to yourselves. Itslike your all forming groups with your own class and everyones saying their class will rock or whatever. I mean come on, the people a Sonic Team are pretty smart ya know, and I'd say they did a pretty good job at evening out the classes. I think the ones who will win at battle mode are the ones with the most skill, class doesnt matter. So stop all your pathetic biccering and lets just hope ver. 2 makes it to the states

Omege12
Apr 10, 2001, 04:21 AM
Forces! What a joke! Lvl 15 grants...who cares? What does that do like 400 damage? How about with my 30 light resist? And my 1200 hp? Mechguns would rule over all you puny forces, 1 combo 900 or so damage!
Hmph, what a joke....

H2
Apr 10, 2001, 08:53 AM
Ho ho ho! Mechguns? Their range is mediocre! Melee weapons? Even worse. My fo will have everyone in the room frozen with barta.

If getting in range is a problem, I'll just lower my DFP so that all attacks knock me down and use the getting-up invincibility to heal or cast barta. Then I'll just run up and punch everyone once or twice to finish them all off with Megid!

Or I just pull out an exp-stealing mechgun and get my FO up a few more levels! Man, I hope you can use those specials on other players!

duderobin
Apr 10, 2001, 08:58 AM
So are you gonna start to PK each other oh hang on only magic users can PK at the moment damn looks like the druids are going down but will we use it? will we kill you because we can you see. Lets face it techniques are far better than a little bonus of strength or trap vision The humans rule thats why I use them So the Humars think they can take on the druids an the forces well what bout the rangers eh? They will kill you before you have a chance to hit them sorry mate.

Omege12
Apr 10, 2001, 09:46 AM
On 2001-04-10 06:58, duderobin wrote:
So are you gonna start to PK each other oh hang on only magic users can PK at the moment damn looks like the druids are going down but will we use it? will we kill you because we can you see. Lets face it techniques are far better than a little bonus of strength or trap vision The humans rule thats why I use them So the Humars think they can take on the druids an the forces well what bout the rangers eh? They will kill you before you have a chance to hit them sorry mate.

Where have you been? Heard of PSO ver.2? Sheesh...

Deathkiller
Apr 10, 2001, 10:09 AM
First of all

I haven't seen a single RACAST put a quote in! This seems like a stupid war between the MAJIC-LESS androids and the Majiced Force.

Now think about this for just a second... A force can equip practically EVERY WEAPON that a Hunter Android Can! BUT WHAT ABOUT US RANGER ANDROIDS!?!

WE'LL JUST WHIP OUT OUR HEAVEN PUNNISHERS AND BEAT YALL DOWN INTO THE GROUND! ENOUGH SAID!

*what's my point? RA Casts and RA Ceacels (as well as some of those "other" Ranger types *grumble grumble Majic users* Can all equip VERY LARGE ammounts of weaponry desighned to take out MULTIPLE oponents and quite rapilly withought costing US a thing where as FORCE use majic to do spells of equal damage... I suppose what my real point is, while you forces and Hunter androids are fighting with your silly swords and majic we will be torching both sides with flamethrowers and Bazookas, if (because im an android) I would have to SIDE with the android hunters, then you'd definetly see an INCREASE the androids forces over... FORCES... lol

ok well... never mind... im jsut ranting on and on, but i think its time a RANGER Droid put in his opinion, WE'RE THE BEST OF EM ALL! BIGGEST STRONGESTH THICKEST AND MOST HEAVILY ARMED!

so there -_- ...

Samuel-Vimes
Apr 10, 2001, 02:47 PM
?*what's my point? RA Casts and RA Ceacels (as well as some of those "other" Ranger types *grumble grumble Majic users* Can all equip VERY LARGE ammounts of weaponry desighned to take out MULTIPLE oponents and quite rapilly withought costing US a thing where as FORCE use majic to do spells of equal damage... I suppose what my real point is, while you forces and Hunter androids are fighting with your silly swords and majic we will be torching both sides with flamethrowers and Bazookas, if (because im an android) I would have to SIDE with the android hunters, then you'd definetly see an INCREASE the androids forces over... FORCES... lol?

Umm, Hucasts can use Bazookas. So can Fomarls. Hunters can also use Spread Needles. Not sure about the Heavens Punishment though.

Can?t decide which side to support, Androids or Forces, as I have a Hucast (lvl. 100), Fomarl (lvl. 90), and Racaseal (lvl. 41). In Phantasy Star III, there was two sides locked in conflict, the Landens (technology) and Layans (techniques/magic). Forgive me if I got the names wrong, but it has been awhile. Anyhow, these two sides were locked in perpetual conflict, lead by their respective leaders whathisname and Laya. It all ended one day, each side brought forth a massive army (war droids on one side, monsters on the other) and marched to the final conflict, but none were ever seen or heard from again. Through the game, it is revealed that *SPOILER* Dark Falz was the true culprit behind the conflict, fueling antagonism on both sides. Whatshisname and Laya learned the truth and lead their armies to defeat him but only managed to seal him using whatshisname?s sword. Seems to me that the real enemy of both Androids and Forces are Humars and Hunewearls. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Lmnopia
Apr 10, 2001, 02:58 PM
YEAH CAN YOU SMELL JUSTICE COOKING!?!
* CLANG CLANG CLANG*

spawn
Apr 10, 2001, 03:08 PM
Ah yes, but the my HUmar will destroy you sorry "other classes with glee and laugh upon your skill. I am Bloodsin. And I spell defeat for all you classes, for I have created the fake force. The Hunter with a mag with high MST. I will rule the battle field and will destroy all those who oppose me. Now only if I can get pasy L35.

spawn
Apr 10, 2001, 03:08 PM
Ah yes, but the my HUmar will destroy you sorry "other classes with glee and laugh upon your skill. I am Bloodsin. And I spell defeat for all you classes, for I have created the fake force. The Hunter with a mag with high MST. I will rule the battle field and will destroy all those who oppose me. Now only if I can get past L35.

Cube
Apr 10, 2001, 04:16 PM
Hmm lets look at this from the best point of view. If you are a force and have only 400 HP, and im a Andorid whom has 1,100+ hp then a simple 3 hit combo which takes about 2.3 seconds would simply kill nay force in the same amount of time it took for that force to cast resta.

So theirs a big slash through force.

And the petty Ranger.... why did you guys have to get into this? lol, well listen. You guys can use guns... but guess what... we can too. Practiacally the only guuns we cant use are rifles.. and those are pathedicly weak in my point of view... And because of that its just a simple match on who can last longer... Well HUCasts have more HP, ATP, DEF, and have almost as good ATA, so there ya have it. An even bigger slash through Rangers.

Androids win hands down...

Btw some of you are taking this too seriously if you do, dont reply lol.

JJ
Apr 10, 2001, 04:38 PM
I must join this battle. Ok my force does not have 400 HP lol! My Force has 500 something close to 600. My Defense is way at 600+ with deband and my ATP is maxed with certain weapons with Shifta. We could freeze your a$$ and then take you down with megid and grants before you can take a slash at us. I cant wait 'till this battle mode. Every1 will see its like Sega is rewarding us Forces. You will see in Version 2 when all the high level forces prove who is really the superior class....

guTsmaN_nem
Apr 10, 2001, 05:20 PM
Well droids vs. forces...uhmm...hmm..*ba hahaha-lmao..oops, i fell..it hurts..ouch* What a joke..thats funny you can't be serious..to take on 1 droid would be bad enough..save yourself such disgrace..keep face ^_~ *THIS JUST IN* "ANDROIDS EVERYWHERE BAND TOGETHER"...A MILESTONE FOREVER VIEWED AS, THEE"GAURAN_DAYUM_TEED" WORST A$$ KICKIN EVER WILL BE ONLINE....
This joke has been brought to u by..u're favorite Underdog "Ranger"..gutsman^_^
Soon to be in a lobby near you!!
...fighting side by side..guts n glory!!

watashiwa
Apr 10, 2001, 08:18 PM
::just trying to start commotion::

Man, I bet Sega is getting a kick out of this thread. They're probably laughing their asses off saying, "Wow, these guys will probably be even madder when they find out it's not coming to the States at all! LOL!" or something to that effect.

::end::

Jenovafrompso
Apr 11, 2001, 03:26 AM
lol Rage....i can't wait to show u the power of a true God!!

Marlboro
Apr 11, 2001, 04:16 AM
A few things.

1)I think it's safe to say that those who want Version 2 will be getting it no matter what Sega does. I just hope they release here or else there are gonna be lots of burned copies in living rooms everywhere and Sega won't make a dime which would be a real shame since this game is great.

2)To the person who said Grants does 400 points damage. Hate to tell you but it does 1185+75 per the techs level. So example lv10 Grants would do around 1900 points of damage so if I was you I'd be careful about dissing forces.

3)If we get a battle mode I think the stats would be watered down or increased so every player would be even in power.

4)I say Rangers and Forces unite and remind the Hunters out there that they aren't the only ones out there. Afterall who used resta and heals you across the room? Who shot the two Sinow Beats coming from behind you while you were trying to kill that Canadine? Thats what I thought.

In all if it wasn't for RAcast and Fonewmn out there you Hunters would be toast when you blindly charge into a room with oh so bad swords.

As for who wins I'd say it depends on who has the best gear.

Torment
Apr 11, 2001, 06:30 AM
Hey Samuel-Vimes......the "what's-his-name" you're refering to is none other than Orakio, rival of Laya. Hope that helps. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Torment
Apr 11, 2001, 06:33 AM
Marlboro, you have wrong idea about Grants. It doesn't do the amount of damage that you indicate. Rather, it has the Attack Power that you indicated. Big difference. A level 15 Grants only does around 300-400 damage. And against someone with a frame or armor that has good Light resistance, coupled with a Resist/Saint or 4, that damage can be practically cut in half.

Mina
Apr 11, 2001, 11:02 AM
HMMMM...I have....2 Rangers.....1 HUnter and 1 force,and its hard to say what one is better... Give a force a high power and magic mag...Give a ranger a power and dex mag..Give a hunter a ballanced mag..what one would be better?Who knows!?Lets say a lv...50 ranger went vs. a lv 100 force who would win?!What about a forces megid?What about a rangers Spread needle?I know i sound stupid but ever think about it?

watashiwa
Apr 11, 2001, 11:33 AM
Marlboro, I'm afraid your Grants damage calculation is wrong. Go try again. ^_^

Cube
Apr 11, 2001, 12:55 PM
I eat grants for breakfast. Bring it on. And watashitawa (or whatever ur name is) you dont think V2.0 is coming state side?

AxemPunanny
Apr 11, 2001, 02:09 PM
Mina, brought up a good point... there are varying factors... it all comes down to skill. I have a FOnewm, near L70, but I've encounterd a few Forces at or lower level than myself who can do more damage, mainly because their items are much better than mine. (since I played 90% of the first 100 hrs offline instead of online with him) but even with the items i have, while many have better items, i'm still really effective with my FOnewm.

It'll be funny if Sonic Team adds those other character classes they omitted because they didn't have the time to implement them. What will others say now? A Droid that has some magical powers... a ninja-force... how bout a force with force-exclusive magic... but we don't know... Note: Sonic Team originally had 18 class types, but they cut it in half to meet deadlines. I wonder when they'll implent those other class types.

I'm all for the teamwork vs. only-class types.

-------------------------------------------------
XPunanny freezes dem bas-tards, while Mina's RAcaseal shatters them with her Mechguns. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

watashiwa
Apr 11, 2001, 02:54 PM
What the hell, Cube? You see how my name is spelled. Don't give me that "whatever ur name is" bull. You just tried to insult me or tried to be funny. I do believe PSO v2.0 is coming, but I simply posted that other thing as a joke. Hence the "attempts to start commotion" thing. Jesus Christ . . Some people . .

Cube
Apr 11, 2001, 04:30 PM
"What the hell, Cube? You see how my name is spelled. Don't give me that "whatever ur name is" bull. You just tried to insult me or tried to be funny. I do believe PSO v2.0 is coming, but I simply posted that other thing as a joke. Hence the "attempts to start commotion" thing. Jesus Christ . . Some people "

Whoa, are you trying to provoke an arguement? I didnt know how to spell your name big deal. There is no need to be rude. Sorry i didnt memorize your name correctly, but calm down. Seriously... I in no way ment to post that as an insult... Im sorry if you took it the wrong way... geez, lets not get off at a bad start for such a stupid thing.......im not gona fight however because i have no need too. If you thought i ment that as a joke or an insult im sorry. what about you then?

<html>
<body>
http://www.rigormortis.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/cube.jpg</br>
</body>
</html>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cube on 2001-04-11 14:59 ]</font>

Samuel-Vimes
Apr 11, 2001, 10:04 PM
?Hey Samuel-Vimes......the "what's-his-name" you're refering to is none other than Orakio, rival of Laya. Hope that helps.?

Torment,

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. Orakio, was such a badass in the game pics (even if he was killed by Dark Falz). While quite a few would say Phantasy Star III sucked, I still love that game. If Hucasts could cry, I?d shed some tears.

?HMMMM...I have....2 Rangers.....1 HUnter and 1 force,and its hard to say what one is better... Give a force a high power and magic mag...Give a ranger a power and dex mag..Give a hunter a ballanced mag..what one would be better?Who knows!?Lets say a lv...50 ranger went vs. a lv 100 force who would win?!What about a forces megid?What about a rangers Spread needle?I know i sound stupid but ever think about it??

Not stupid at all. Pretty much agree with what you say here Mina. Lotsa varying factors such as mag, level, stats, equipped items (such as state/maintenance, which would render rabarta useless), weapons, player skill, etc. The only thing I?d add is that the Spread Needle (which is ridiculously effective) is not limited to Rangers, Hunters can use them too.

I?m gonna be like Switzerland in this war, Neutral. Too afraid of Cube ?King of all Androids? to join the Forces as my Fomarl. Too afraid of several Forces (can name quite a few), some of them are downright scary when they fight, to join the Androids as my Hucast or Racaseal. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
-Terry Pratchett

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Samuel-Vimes on 2001-04-11 20:07 ]</font>

Cube
Apr 11, 2001, 10:20 PM
Sam, you know the right thing to do. Join the Android Army! We are UNSTOPPABLE! haha, lol, isnt ur HP on ur android twice of ur force? In battle mode do u really think a force could survive from such a powerfull jugernaut?!

DarkArkon
Apr 11, 2001, 11:57 PM
forces can beat androids if they have the skillz.anyways our techs can cast faster at higher lvls so how are you going to get us with your dinky HUNTER weapons!!! if sega makes an photon for androids newmans......
it'd be interesting

Rotis
Apr 12, 2001, 12:27 AM

I think the FOnewearls could kick anything's ass, simply because of that pom-pom hat. That hat owns. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

My main character is a HUnewearl, and I'm rather attached to her... I've had many, many other characters, but the only other one that somewhat stuck was a big green HUcast. However, I also have a very low-level white RAcast who's short and chunky. He looks so cuddly, in a very mechanical way. <g>

I don't entirely base my character choices on looks, though. Honest! I love that my HUnewearl can cast spells pretty well or hold her own in battle (well... sometimes); I love that the HUcast can just jump in and beat things up without a second thought; I love that the RAcast... uh .... ..... ....... well, I just like him. <g>
I've had forces, too, but my attention span wasn't quite long enough for them at the time. Now that Aliciana is in the 70's and I'm no longer bent on destroying Dark Falz, I'm going to try again and explore the technique users...

Still, this argument doesn't seem to have much ground on any side... there's never a "perfect" class in a game like this... All characters have their advantages and disadvantages.