PDA

View Full Version : Need help...again...

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 23, 2003, 03:43 PM
I need help on finding Flowen's message on the offline quest "Retired Hunter" on Episode 1 on the GC.

I remember writing a topic similar to this just a month ago and I did have some responses. The only solution I got regarding my problem is that I'm supposed to talk to Alicia after Donolph dies when you've completed the quest, and talking to Alicia is supposed to unlock the Forest area where you can find a recorded message of Heathcliff Flowen - but it isn't working.

Can anybody here tell me that does this extra bit exist in the quest or not on the GC. But if it does, can someone tell me specifically how I can get this extra to work.

To those who do help me, thank you and Merry Xmas. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-23 12:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-23 13:00 ]</font>

Butoden
Dec 23, 2003, 03:45 PM
I haven't seen it, after Donoph dies I return to the Hunter's Guild for my reward...

kingmurp
Dec 23, 2003, 03:47 PM
Make sure you answer !! at the begininning of the quest. Then after you complete the first part of the quest, talk to Alicia. Then go to Forest 2(should be open not 100% sure) slay some monsters. Finally check the comp for the message.

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 23, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-12-23 12:47, kingmurp wrote:
Make sure you answer !! at the begininning of the quest.

I do that every time I start the quest.

On 2003-12-23 12:47, kingmurp wrote:
Then after you complete the first part of the quest, talk to Alicia. Then go to Forest 2(should be open not 100% sure) slay some monsters. Finally check the comp for the message.

I teleported back to Pioneer 2 when I'm short on supplies and I did talk to Alicia. The only response I got from her is this message:

"Donolph... (my character's name), he needs your help."

After Donoolph dies, I talked to Alicia again, and she said:

(Sorry if this message ain't correct. I'm a bit hazy remembering this sentence.)

" Donloph never wanted to stay cooped up in his hospital bed. Thank you for doing this. It would mean so much to him."

After that, I wnt to the teleporter and there is no extra area unlocked - only Ruins is available.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-23 12:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-23 12:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-23 12:59 ]</font>