PDA

View Full Version : All I want is a Lavis Cannon for Christmas!

NeoPaladin
Dec 23, 2003, 03:44 PM
I'm doing the Dr. Osto's Notes quest over and over until one of the two Sinow Reds drops the thing! It must happen eventually!

GuerillaPimp
Dec 23, 2003, 03:51 PM
according to this, (http://faqs.ign.com//articles/394/394902p1.html) you have a 1 in 18,332 chance of getting the Cannon to drop

Zarana
Dec 23, 2003, 03:59 PM
Aurra found that Lavis Cannon, but you're just being ridiculous now. Come online and do Endless Nightmare 3's first room, at least. Or just do Soul Blade. Odds are laughable that you'll get it before Christmas, but maybe the fates will be kind.

Delsaber
Dec 23, 2003, 04:49 PM
Make a redria. I found my Lavis Cannon from my first Pouilly Slime. Chances are 1/21.. I got lucky to get it on my first try.

Genoa
Dec 23, 2003, 07:51 PM
gl on that. My Bluefull would like to get it from Sinow Red also. But your ID is better at finding Heaven Punisher (hildetorr-forest). But your probably a Hunter. I'm trying to get Holy Ray for my FOmar. That would be a nice christmas gift.

KingChaos
Dec 23, 2003, 08:04 PM
well go 2 purplenum tollaw do heat sword runs that would be easiest as you get around 34

Delsaber
Dec 23, 2003, 10:19 PM
Redria Pouilly Slimes are your best chance, period.

Flowen_Sword
Dec 23, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-12-23 12:44, NeoPaladin wrote:
I'm doing the Dr. Osto's Notes quest over and over until one of the two Sinow Reds drops the thing! It must happen eventually!

EVENTUALLY

-Geshtar-
Dec 24, 2003, 01:29 PM
mm yes a Lavis would be lovely. I just got my Redria FOnewm to ultimate last night. Level 42, 9 hours of play. I'm hopeing to have a Lavis Cannon by sunday.

Xeno_M
Dec 24, 2003, 01:50 PM
I should start doing Lavis runs... (HUnewearl 105 Redria) But if i found one i'd be forced to also try to hunt down Synestas... And with my luck with piping Hildebears, i would NEVER find 2, if even 1. (Read my "God/Arm hunt" Topic to hear of my hildebear misfortune) Hildetorr would be my choice for Synesta (HUcast 146 Oran) Meh, i hate this game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Monomate
Dec 24, 2003, 06:29 PM
gl hf

(for those of you who don't know: good luck have fun)

toosmart4U9078
Dec 25, 2003, 04:43 PM
On 2003-12-23 17:04, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
well go 2 purplenum tollaw do heat sword runs that would be easiest as you get around 34

i hope u were saying that just 2 make him waste his time...those tollaws r so incredibly stingy, ur best bet for a lavis cannon is from a redria pouilly slime

Zarana
Dec 25, 2003, 04:56 PM
The Purplenum Lavis Cannon is hardly a waste of time just because you haven't found it. I happened to get it twice myself, so I consider it a very viable option. The Redria one is easier, granted, but it may not be worth the hassle of making/training a new Redria just to find it.

Quo
Dec 26, 2003, 11:54 PM
On 2003-12-25 13:56, Zarana wrote:
The Purplenum Lavis Cannon is hardly a waste of time just because you haven't found it. I happened to get it twice myself, so I consider it a very viable option. The Redria one is easier, granted, but it may not be worth the hassle of making/training a new Redria just to find it.

Not to mention piping is boring as crap. And infinitely unrewarding in terms of EXP. Having said that, I'm going to pipe for redria slimes now.

heyf00L
Dec 27, 2003, 07:26 PM
Not to mention piping is boring as crap. And infinitely unrewarding in terms of EXP. Having said that, I'm going to pipe for redria slimes now.You don't get much experience, but I found a Red Sword, Guard Wave, and Asuka on the way to the Red Slime pipe location.

And remember, the rarer the drop rate the more the finding rate fluctuates. Celly might have found two, but HC never got a Lavis but did get almost 40 Tollaw PDs during his hunts. So you could get lucky or you could get totally screwed.

Quo
Dec 28, 2003, 01:13 PM
On 2003-12-27 16:26, heyf00L wrote:

Not to mention piping is boring as crap. And infinitely unrewarding in terms of EXP. Having said that, I'm going to pipe for redria slimes now.You don't get much experience, but I found a Red Sword, Guard Wave, and Asuka on the way to the Red Slime pipe location.

Well, piping in general is infinitely unrewarding in terms of EXP. Slime piping is a little different since you have to blast your way into cave two to find a slime. Nice finds by the way.