PDA

View Full Version : First S-Rank

Kasumi19
Dec 23, 2003, 04:27 PM
I finally got my first S-rank last night with my Racaseal Ayashi and I wanted to thank HNIC, Guan, and Gouken for it. I ended up choosing a slicer and plan to put a kings special on it and grind it in the next few days.

I plan on going for number 2 sometime this evening with my Hucaseal. She is at C7 right now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kasumi19 on 2003-12-23 14:20 ]</font>

MFGouken
Dec 23, 2003, 04:47 PM
Congrats girl I didn't know it was your first time doin C9 until after but Hey you can get a better time don't worry. Just don't scream in the Mic ok!

Kasumi19
Dec 23, 2003, 05:19 PM
I apologize for my loudness. My mic has issues. The mic is new and I think it works too well. I have it as far away from my mouth as I can get. I know I have a voice that carries anyways. It comes from many years of being in theatre and public speaking while in high school and JR high. I was one of the few people that rarely needed a microphone when I performed.

I apologize and will try to be more aware of it in the future or see if there is another way to correct the problem. I would use the old mic, but I gave that to my brother in law because he had totally destroyed his own. It was being held together with little screws and nails and would cut his ears if wore in certain ways. I should take a picture of the poor thing and post it. It was quite a pathetic site.

Thanks for you help last night!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kasumi19 on 2003-12-23 14:21 ]</font>

haruna
Dec 23, 2003, 07:05 PM
Yeah, big congrats!

I know you'd been working on getting your first for quite some time.

AxemPunanny
Dec 23, 2003, 11:10 PM
On 2003-12-23 16:05, haruna wrote:
Yeah, big congrats!

I know you'd been working on getting your first for quite some time.

Tell me about it. I could've sworn you already had it. congrats!

lockout
Dec 24, 2003, 11:39 AM
Congrats, I am sure we will still see you around for more

MFGouken
Dec 25, 2003, 04:44 AM
She has the taste of her first S-rank you know what that means, she wants another one hehehehehe

Kasumi19
Dec 25, 2003, 06:25 AM
On 2003-12-25 01:44, MFGouken wrote:
She has the taste of her first S-rank you know what that means, she wants another one hehehehehe

Yes I want more!!! more!! (insert manical laughter here) and will do what it takes to earn them.

Tonight overall was a good night for cmode, well at least it became that way. I waited for over an hour to form my initial team, then I played C1, C2, and C3 with various characters (mostly forces). I called upon some of my friends that had never played cmode and met a few new people. A few of them enjoyed it very much and are looking forward to more and I will gladly help them in whatever way I can as my friends have helped me. I know I will not be TAing for a while except for maybe C1 or C2. It was good experience playing the casual game because it forced me to learn the maps especially with so many new players.

haruna
Dec 25, 2003, 05:53 PM
I have a FOmarl at C9, a FOnewm and HUcaseal at C5, RAcaseal at C4, plus a few others.

I think I've gotten S-Rankitis or some other swollen sense of desire for more S-ranks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MFGouken
Dec 26, 2003, 12:37 AM
Yeah I can understand that but Im mainly trying to bring my time down, so far I have the total time just under 4 hours so Im happy still needs improvement but that comes in time.