PDA

View Full Version : And The Humars...What are we to these fools..

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 01:03 AM
What are we..guniea pigs..? Sent first into the battle be crushed and then helped?! We are a unliked kind by our peers..the androids laugh at us..the forces think were stupid.. We are your fronts men, you forces are to weak for close up combat, you Android need magic support when forces are not here..
Of course both forces and Androids are helpful, Forces magic backs us up, Android vision helps us see traps..but with are laughed at, why? Because we experience the pain of being the first to run up with a big blade and cut away like man men only to be met with a claw, scythe, and laser.
I think..we should prehaps need some props, I mean come on.. and if I do not recieve them..It is time for a battle..I will not let my people, the Humar's go into war, to much hardship, but we will fight for are rights and are props..!
So Says Emperor Rage....

Heero_Yuy
Apr 10, 2001, 01:15 AM
Preach it humar!! I am always the first to run nto a room and get my ass kicked around. I would have it no other way. im not weak ranger who site back with a punisher and wipes clean a room w/o a scratch! and i do not go and turn all the enemies into cubes and hack them until they thaw!! I demand respect!! ^_^

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 01:22 AM
Thats Right.. We Are The Reason There Is Photon Summons! Fonewm hardly ever get them, rangers like to sit back, they hardly ever get them(unless their using a mechgun at low levels..) I've been known to use a gun from and a time..but only against boss' such as Dark Falz and Del Rol Le, And only them!
We Need a bit more respect, were higher hands like you forces, you androids, we recieve money, the same amount as you, what are we.. SLAVES!? No.. NOT ANYMORE..

f0rge
Apr 10, 2001, 01:23 AM
yeah! w00t!!

HUmars are the shit, without us the whole pso world would collapse. (well maybe not) but no one else can test our shit. props also go out to HUcasts...

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 01:27 AM
::grips f0rge:: Props?! To the Hucasts?! We're fighting against that evil cube..Soilder..go take a walk and correct yourself for battle!

Xulion
Apr 10, 2001, 01:58 AM
You are slaves?! First to rush in! What server do you play on? Humars run this game they are the do all and be all, they can use all hunter weapons, do the damage I do and use spells the forces can. Maybe you think you are under all classes but I believe you to be highest. When I play I see myself charge in, and get myself hit, you guys have the ability to resta and do it more than simple mates! I dont if I werent using the Chainsawd I would not be able to play this dang game! So as you say you get scoffed at. I say enjoy it you got the best of both worlds.

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 02:02 AM
Oh my..well maybe I'm wrong about everyone.. Why thank you sir.. and hucasts do help me see traps..we are a good team.. ^.^

f0rge
Apr 10, 2001, 06:52 AM
yeah...nothing wrong with HUcasts, they are our robotic brothers, i'd rather have a good HUcast by my side than any force. they are less fortunate than us, not having magic and all. HUmars would still kill them in a one on one battle (take that cube, HA!), but they are good to have around, kinda like support for the all powerful HUmar

Cube
Apr 10, 2001, 08:15 AM
I poop my precious oil on your dumb Preech. HUcast's RULE! WE ARE THE BEST. WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!

Omege12
Apr 10, 2001, 08:27 AM
HUcasts are undisputably, the best class in PSO, for total a$$ kicking. We are also the most honorable class, unlike forces and rangers, camping around in the background...
I will give some props to HUmars as they are hunters, but then again they are humans as well. War is war fellas.

duderobin
Apr 10, 2001, 08:42 AM
yo you dudes need to chill this is the reason why so many people go around PKing so just calm down I use a HUmar and a RAmar they're both great with the RAmar it's easier and with the HUmar it's way more fun but harder so just calm down ok. Everyone plays differntly so just let them be and you don't have to run into a room filled with monsters without backup you can way you know.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Apr 10, 2001, 08:49 AM
I've raised a humar
And love my ramar more I can heal pretty good
I have about 900hp And my strongest hit can take about 800
Rangers have the most fun we watch the whole battle
we are the archers and the snipers that everyone needs

Tolwyn
Apr 10, 2001, 09:12 AM
So far this isn't even close to a war.. like 5 people on each side. I know I won't be backing anyone up because I don't care about anyone who is the same class as me, I'll still be killing them in v2.

Lmnopia
Apr 10, 2001, 10:10 AM
im a force and i'll take on a full group of delsabers or run into a room and be the decoy hahah pitiful baddies *clang clang* count me as a front man i can handle anything with my 136 hp hahah

The_Saint
Apr 10, 2001, 12:40 PM
Rage's little bro says:
"Chibi Blarg! Chibi Blarg!"
Beware the DRUNK-IN-BOXER style!