PDA

View Full Version : soul eater?

gamer232323
Dec 24, 2003, 03:17 PM
My brother did the first two steps to get the soul eater.Not tell you r name to sue and beat unsealed door. But whaen he went to waterfall tears he didnt see blood hound or kireek. What did he do wrong?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Dhylec
Dec 24, 2003, 03:43 PM
read the guide again & check the map
oh this is next door pal..

noob-of-fury
Dec 24, 2003, 04:02 PM
don't bother, the weapon suXX0rz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noob-of-fury on 2003-12-24 13:03 ]</font>

Monomate
Dec 24, 2003, 06:28 PM
On 2003-12-24 13:02, noob-of-fury wrote:
don't bother, the weapon suXX0rz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noob-of-fury on 2003-12-24 13:03 ]</font>

no!!!

what's wrong with you!!! The Soul Eater is one of the coolest weapons in the game! Second only to the Soul Banish! I worship my Soul Eater (I don't have a Soul Banish yet...) But anyway, I love the weapon, it looks cool, and it is a decent weapon unlike some...*cough*dbssaber*uncough*

Genoa
Dec 25, 2003, 06:03 PM
The weapons (soul eater&banish) is really only good for FOmar & FOmarl (atleast I think she can use banish...?) But my FOmar has about 1200 something ATP with Soul Banish on (not including Shifta). But Soul Eater's Berserk ability is pretty good. But it's not good if your attacking ALOT of targets. I did that and I hit 6 Mothverts. Lost pretty much all my HP. One poke from Mothevert and I died. It's stronger than a Gungir (not sure about Brionic... I think it is). And yes, it does look really cool. But what I don't understand... Eater doesn't have that dark stuff when you swing with it yet Kireek does (banish has the dark stuff on it). Oh well, I say it is worth getting.