PDA

View Full Version : Quest Question

SorceryMaster
Dec 24, 2003, 04:47 PM
If i want to get Akikos Frying Pan, i have to:

Start the quest "Secret Delivery", before taking the teleport down, talk to the guy by the principals warp point he will talk about weapons. Now you have to complete this quest and then complete the following quests in this order. Find the weapon members to talk to in each one on pioneer 2.

2.Value of Money..
3.Gran Squall.....
4.Lost Bride......
5.Claiming a Stake

but i have to complete Claiming a Stake before i can go to any other quests if i complete all the quests, will i be able to do them all again so i can do this?

also, do i have to actually complete the quest after i talk to the WEAPONS member(get my reward) or can i cancel it and go on to the next one?

last thing. to get Soul Eater, i have to:

1. Dr.Osto's Research
2. Unsealed Door
3. Waterfall Tears
4. Black Paper
5. From The Depths

Here are the basic steps:

1. In the quest "Dr. Osto's Research", Don't tell Sue your name.
ect...

if i told SUE my name on normal mode, does that mean i told her my name on hard mode? or can i still get the Soul Eater on hard mode?

tell me if this makes sense...and thx in advance for ur help

dude3282
Dec 24, 2003, 04:59 PM
but i have to complete Claiming a Stake before i can go to any other quests if i complete all the quests, will i be able to do them all again so i can do this?

After you beat all the quests in that difficulty mode, you can go back and do over any one you want.

also, do i have to actually complete the quest after i talk to the WEAPONS member(get my reward) or can i cancel it and go on to the next one?
Yes, you actually have to clear the quest, not just talk to the dude.

if i told SUE my name on normal mode, does that mean i told her my name on hard mode? or can i still get the Soul Eater on hard mode?

Yes, you can still do it on Hard Mode.

SorceryMaster
Dec 24, 2003, 05:08 PM
thx alot. all questions answered:)