PDA

View Full Version : Just got PSOGC (already own PSOX)

ThatOneGuy
Dec 25, 2003, 03:59 AM
ok ive learned so far to stay away from Vega.....cant be as bad as Apatite can it?

I mean its just annoying hackers/dupers swapping symbol chat still right?

Toruxxx
Dec 25, 2003, 04:45 AM
and how does it own psox? to me jus sounds like ur trying to start a consule war there was no need to put "already own psox" in it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-12-25 01:47 ]</font>

noob-of-fury
Dec 25, 2003, 04:57 AM
somewhat correct friend. the hackers, jackasses and dupers do run quite rampant on that ship but they are also a main part of Antares 8's community. They sit... bitch... and symbol chat endlessly. I've also run across several people who run into games just to drop items... most likely duped or hacked... seeing how I picked up a lvl 1324 mag the other day... that was quite a strange thing.

TyroneBiggums
Dec 25, 2003, 06:56 AM
On 2003-12-25 01:45, Toruxxx wrote:
and how does it own psox? to me jus sounds like ur trying to start a consule war there was no need to put "already own psox" in it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-12-25 01:47 ]</font>

He is saying that he owns the Xbox version of PSO, and he went out and bought the Gamecube version. I guess he added already own PSOX so people wouldnt mistake him for a newbie

ThatOneGuy
Dec 25, 2003, 08:46 AM
On 2003-12-25 01:45, Toruxxx wrote:

nonono youve got me all wrong....it does not "own" psox i was saying that i already own (as in, have in my possesion) PSOX

Zaneatron
Dec 25, 2003, 09:24 AM
yet again people looking for something to start ruction about. stop taking everything as a personal asault against you and your opinions. when i read that, i didnt think for a moment that this oneguy had implied that GC PSO "owned" XBOX PSO, i realised that he meant he also owns the xbox version as well.

its not so hard to work out. he seems to type quite ledgeably, so i think if her were trying to imply GC>Xbox he could have said "(it already owns Xbox PSO)" or words to that effect, and start a console war, but it didnt happen here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
just get over it.

Toruxxx
Dec 25, 2003, 10:12 AM
ahhhhh okok me bad sorry for that dudeo ^_^ soz again hehe

Toruxxx
Dec 25, 2003, 10:13 AM
On 2003-12-25 06:24, Zaneatron wrote:
yet again people looking for something to start ruction about. stop taking everything as a personal asault against you and your opinions. when i read that, i didnt think for a moment that this oneguy had implied that GC PSO "owned" XBOX PSO, i realised that he meant he also owns the xbox version as well.

its not so hard to work out. he seems to type quite ledgeably, so i think if her were trying to imply GC>Xbox he could have said "(it already owns Xbox PSO)" or words to that effect, and start a console war, but it didnt happen here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
just get over it.

ok!! i made a mistake sorry! ok fucking hell why dun u get over it

Zaneatron
Dec 25, 2003, 10:29 AM
theres these amazing things called edit buttons.....

Toruxxx
Dec 25, 2003, 02:06 PM
right sorry for getting angry and yah i know theres a edit i should of dun it soz anyway i best stop as ill get dun for changeing the thread soz again zaneatron

Zaneatron
Dec 25, 2003, 04:44 PM
no problem, i wasnt having a go at you personally. it was directed at you, but could have applied to anyone saying a similar thing. its just not worth the effore argueing about these things. i have far more impoertant things to do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rich_T
Dec 25, 2003, 06:11 PM
Hope you enjoy it, make sure you get hold of a keyboard, and make sure your using an official nintendo branded memory card, as thrid party ones have been known to cause problems with PSO.

JohanCC
Dec 27, 2003, 02:23 AM
Why did you get one if you already had the other?

philip
Dec 27, 2003, 05:27 AM
Becous he maybe wanted the 2 versions!?

Nicoledramon
Dec 28, 2003, 08:26 AM
Since PSO III is coming exclusively for GC and uses the ep 1&2 hunter's license, it is tempting to go back to the Nintendo version. I have to admit, I am thinking about it, too.

Amiadon
Jan 1, 2004, 04:42 AM
On 2003-12-28 05:26, Nicoledramon wrote:
Since PSO III is coming exclusively for GC and uses the ep 1&2 hunter's license, it is tempting to go back to the Nintendo version. I have to admit, I am thinking about it, too.

I think you should. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I mean, missing out on ep.3?
Uh-uh.

PS2_Master0
Jan 1, 2004, 09:27 AM
On 2003-12-25 15:11, Rich_T wrote:
Hope you enjoy it, make sure you get hold of a keyboard, and make sure your using an official nintendo branded memory card, as thrid party ones have been known to cause problems with PSO.

With the memory card, you dont necessarily have to have an official nintendo card.

I've been using a MadCatz 59 memory card w/ PSO every since I started, and I've got nearly 75 hours on my char.

The only problem I've eveer had with it was when it went through the wash http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. But then the only problem was that my items got deleted (Oddly enough, my stats stayed!) . Nothing wrong since then!

Wode
Jan 2, 2004, 03:31 AM
On 2003-12-28 05:26, Nicoledramon wrote:

That's why I got GC version over Xbox.

Wode
Jan 2, 2004, 03:56 AM
On 2004-01-01 06:27, PS2_Master0 wrote:

On 2003-12-25 15:11, Rich_T wrote:

With the memory card, you dont necessarily have to have an official nintendo card.

I've been using a MadCatz 59 memory card w/ PSO every since I started, and I've got nearly 75 hours on my char.

The only problem I've eveer had with it was when it went through the wash http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. But then the only problem was that my items got deleted (Oddly enough, my stats stayed!) . Nothing wrong since then!

Lol, how could you possibly run your memory card through the wash? That would suck big time lol

ILLI
Jan 2, 2004, 01:08 PM
I have 3 types of cards... the nintendo 59, 251 and the usb.. the one i have corrupted all 4 times on is the NINTENDO 59...

The information about the Nintendo memory cards is BS.. I think the 3rd parties work as well or better then the Nintendo brand..

kevlar_pso
Jan 2, 2004, 01:33 PM
Questing is much better on the Gamecube wouldn't ya say?

PS2_Master0
Jan 4, 2004, 04:05 AM
On 2004-01-02 00:56, Wode wrote:
Lol, how could you possibly run your memory card through the wash? That would suck big time lol

I dunno. I went to a friend that had PSO-GC, and I accidentally left it in my pocket, and it went through the wash.

That was before I had a GC, and the card was just to be able to have all my files on 1 card, as I know many people that have PSO-GC.

Now I do have a GC, so that wont happen again. Instead of leaving the card in my pocket, I decdided to leave it in my GC.

ThatOneGuy
Jan 8, 2004, 04:12 PM
ok im gonna go online this weekend i think so ill see you guys around....i was trying to snag myself a decent wep before i came on...(CONFLABBED LOVE RAPPY WONT GIVE ME HIS SUPRESSED GUN) anyway my char is Pestilence LV41
Redria HUmar