PDA

View Full Version : The Merry Men of Ragol

Milika
Apr 10, 2001, 05:13 AM
Hello all I have recently got aggrivated over all this B*tching on PSO world about thieves. SO i have made a thieves guild. Hehe. We have a site up here plz post your reply's, YOU CAN TOO RATSMACK! DON'T WORRY MY DAD'S FREE TONIGHT AND DON'T GOT HEMEROIDS NO MORE TAKEAN!!!
http://come.to/mmorguild
http://clix.to/mmor

trowa
Apr 10, 2001, 05:22 AM
oh yea m.m.o.r. 4 life stealing not dealing theift is a way of life

NewTsumetai
Apr 11, 2001, 09:07 AM
dam...i cant believe i actually agreed with u milika...ur as bad as takean...lol..heres a joke for ya...whats the differance between milika and a crack dealer???..a crack dealer cant wash his crack an resell it....

Rapscallion
Apr 11, 2001, 04:02 PM
that is THE worst website I have ever seen. I really can't believe that people who are weak in real life would be so petty to make up for their shortcomings on a fucking video game.

I especially love the line about hacking your VMU, that's laughable! It just filled me fear... whatever.

cbwing0
Apr 20, 2001, 07:25 PM
Great Site Milika, and a worthy successor to my thieves' guild. Just remember, the only thing these loser can throw at you is how you supposedly "don't have a life", or "are making up for shortcoming in life by hurting others online". We both know this isn't true, and that their mommas probably told them those lines after some kid beat them up in kindergarden. Stealing in PSO is fun, and an encourage aspect of the game (Sega didn't make the system unless it was a good one). It's just too bad the people running this site (PSO World) haven't been as dilligent lately in updating (that are contest was supposed to be over sometime in March, and it's still there!) their site as you have with the MMOR. Keep up the good work, and keep screwing with that little bitch Ratsmack, he needs a break from the ass rapes anyway lol.

Omege12
Apr 20, 2001, 10:23 PM
Ok, mabey some of you actually have lives, but does that mean we have to like you? Well not even like you, but should we look at you like regular people? No, cause you're not. You're the scum on the bottom of my gramma's feet.

Ewww that's nasty.

cbwing0
Apr 22, 2001, 06:55 PM
Why would I want to be liked by a loser like you, Omega12?

Omege12
Apr 22, 2001, 07:09 PM
I dunno, mabey because no one likes you at all.

cbwing0
Apr 22, 2001, 07:22 PM
I don't have to be in a loser group like Omega12's Gang to have friends, dumbass.