PDA

View Full Version : mono or di

RaikoStormX
Dec 26, 2003, 12:49 PM
I have a level 30 FOmar and it turns out monofluids stop helping my tp a lot. To have my Tp half healed, I need 2 monofluids. Mayb i should switch to di, but they are hard to find and kinda pricey.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaikoStormX on 2003-12-26 10:09 ]</font>

Myopathy
Dec 26, 2003, 01:02 PM
I think it all depends on what you have in your bank. If you don't have enough money to buy Difluids all the time, then you really can't expect to use them on a regular basis. I'd say that with monofluids giving you back half your TP, they aren't doing too bad for you. You can probably still live off of those for awhile. You'll just have to make more trips back to replenish stock I guess. Also if you have any type of TP stealing weapon (preferably Geist), u can save some money by using those on slow-moving monsters to regain your TP. Grass Assassins, Belras, etc make good targets since they really can't do anything to you as you pound them with a TP stealing weapon. Just make sure you keep moving around them after every combo to ensure you don't get hit ot something.

polishedweasel
Dec 26, 2003, 01:53 PM
Pick up everything.....Duh. Sell dem bitches on Ebay.

gamer232323
Dec 26, 2003, 03:02 PM
Ya, I agree with Ezellaur. My brother has a mind auto gun and he doesnt even use difluids with 600+ TP(:
If you can get something better like geist that would be great!!(:

NodMan
Dec 27, 2003, 02:19 AM
Soo! You should see my LV. 1 FOnewearl with the max stat trick! If she were to use 10 Difluids she would be healed to about a 1/3 or maybe even less!

Genoa
Dec 27, 2003, 02:28 AM
10 Difluids at level 1... only 1/3 their. (i think your over-exasturating<---spellcheck). Even with "The Trick" (as you put it), you should still be able to recover all TP with atleast 10 Difluids. My friend has a FOneweal at about lvl. 35. She has been maxed on Mind Materials, using a mag with 142 Mind, and wearing Hildeblue's Cane. 5-6 Difluids cover pretty much all her TP. But I do know what you mean. FO's are money drainers. (unless you melee more often than casting... *cough my FOmar*)

Firocket1690
Dec 27, 2003, 06:35 AM
Double Saber +35

If you're offline and have enough time to *kill*
and I mean time to kill as in... nobody else on the team's bitching for a s/d support FO.
THEN you can just pipe up to P2 and rush to the hospital to fill up your TP ...

Otherwise, you should just pick up -every last thing- that drops and pipe up and sell. Hell, I do this all the time and got my bank maxed by VH Caves. (this earns you the money to buy the difluids)

But still, by Lv. 30+, everyting shopuld be di-
Espicially mates.

Arkne
Dec 27, 2003, 10:13 AM
if you are having trouble affording difluids then you aren't picking enough, im guessing that you're doing hard ruins, the monsters should drop stuff that u can sell for plenty to possibly even afford some trifluids, if you just pick up every item that drops you'll have plenty to afford all the fluids u need, i even use trifluids on my 50ish hunewearl, i obviously dont u tp as much as u but trifluids aren't even that bad if you're getting 50-100k meseta per trip down to the surface

Arkne
Dec 27, 2003, 10:29 AM
sorry, i just noticed your sig, in ruins normal you should be able to buy at least difluids, i'd buy 10 of each mono and di fluids and you should have at least that much, that only costs 6k meseta if u fully run out, i was making 5k per trip on my level 11 fonewearl in normal caves

Alkaline_Trio
Dec 27, 2003, 10:55 AM
I think the best way to go about your situation is to buy 5 monofluids and 5 difluids, because monsters frequently drop fluids, but if you're at the max count for either one, they go to waste. I say use the mono first, if you dont find enough to keep you going, switch to di. It might sound wierd, but it worked for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

polishedweasel
Dec 27, 2003, 05:50 PM
On 2003-12-26 23:19, NodMan wrote:
Soo! You should see my LV. 1 FOnewearl with the max stat trick! If she were to use 10 Difluids she would be healed to about a 1/3 or maybe even less!

This is not an exaggeration. A maxed FOnewearl has about 2700 TP. At lv 1, 10 difluids would only fill about 1250 TP.

I win!