PDA

View Full Version : GC: Magic Rock "moola"

Aeryn
Dec 26, 2003, 01:29 PM
This is probably a stupid question but here I go anyway. What is the purpose of magic rock "moola" I just found on my first V.Hard run and am wondering what to do with it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Xeno_M
Dec 26, 2003, 01:45 PM
You use it on any none-rare Cane type weapon to make another powerful cane... Then Summit Moon. Just to let you know, the cane you use the rock on must be at max grind and you have to be a certain level to do it.

Cane +55 - Must be level 100
Stick +40 - Must be level 110
Mace +25 - Must be level 120
Club +10 - Must be level 130

The Cane itself boosts your basic spells (foie, barta, zonde) so its great on a FOnewearl who naturally already have the boost.

You can also use it on a Spirit Garment to create and Aura Field.

And why is this a Poll? O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2003-12-26 10:46 ]</font>

ILLI
Dec 26, 2003, 02:12 PM
SWEEET... i voted!

JDA
Dec 26, 2003, 08:53 PM
I'd vote J, but it wasn't an option, so I will do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrith
Dec 26, 2003, 09:37 PM
On 2003-12-26 10:45, Xeno_M wrote :
You can also use it on a Spirit Garment to create and Aura Field.
But don't, 30% to all simple techs is so cool and a lame AURA FIELD is so uncool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ButtFlange
Dec 26, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-12-26 18:37, Kefka wrote:
But don't, 30% to all simple techs is so cool and a lame AURA FIELD is so uncool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Does an AURA FIELD found on the ground differ in any way to an AURA FIELD created by combining a SPIRIT GARMENT with Magic Rock "Moola" ?

And if the SPIRIT GARMENT had high DEF and EVP wouldn't the resultant AURA FIELD also have high stats?

Nai_Calus
Dec 26, 2003, 10:49 PM
On 2003-12-26 19:26, ButtFlange wrote:

On 2003-12-26 18:37, Kefka wrote:
But don't, 30% to all simple techs is so cool and a lame AURA FIELD is so uncool :P :P

Does an AURA FIELD found on the ground differ in any way to an AURA FIELD created by combining a SPIRIT GARMENT with Magic Rock "Moola" ?

And if the SPIRIT GARMENT had high DEF and EVP wouldn't the resultant AURA FIELD also have high stats?

Nope, it doesn't work that way. It will be the worst Aura Field possible. You're much better off with getting it from a monster, where you're likely to get better than just the base stats. If I want an Aura Field, I'll pipe it, I've got an ORAN, lol.

cHaOsMaZtA
Dec 27, 2003, 02:12 AM
I had a question about the magic rock moola. Where's the easiest place to get one?? Im offline, if that makes a difference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2003-12-26 23:13 ]</font>

Genoa
Dec 27, 2003, 02:40 AM
I need this magicly moolashish rock... I need some force weapons for my force. But i'm ok with melee weapons as well. My only good FO weapon that actually has a good MST and tech boost is probably Hildebear&blue's canes. (Must... get... CADUCEUS)

Delsaber
Dec 27, 2003, 03:24 AM
I got mine from a Greennill Hildebear in the Temple I do believe.. on my first run aswell. My FOmar is only level 81 and will probably be there for a while. I am trying to get my Whitill RAcast to ultimate for a little Handgun: Guld and Handgun: Milla hunting which will take three life times or so (This is a rough estimate). But, use it on a Cane +55 with HIT or something useful incase you want to whack a few enemies with it. But remember, you have to be at least level 100 to make the Summit Moon.

Xeno_M
Dec 27, 2003, 03:07 PM
I hate how the Summit Moon looks tho. At the right angle it looks paper thin. From the side its fine, but if you look at it straight on, it looks dumb...

Benzine
Dec 27, 2003, 09:38 PM
chaozmasta: according to heyf00l's drop charts, the best chance is vh spaceship. Let the pan arms split and its one of them. I think it's about a 1/81 drop rate.

ButtFlange
Dec 27, 2003, 11:26 PM
On 2003-12-27 18:38, Benzine wrote:
chaozmasta: according to heyf00l's drop charts, the best chance is vh spaceship. Let the pan arms split and its one of them. I think it's about a 1/81 drop rate.

Yep that's how my PINKAL FOrce scored one.

Even easier is the Very Hard Caves Pan Arms drop (1/41) for GREENILL, BLUEFUL, PURPLENUM and YELLOWBOZE.

purhaze
Dec 27, 2003, 11:36 PM
I found my moola rock in v.hard mines off a sino blue, with my FOmarl blufull

Xeno_M
Dec 28, 2003, 12:11 AM
I've found 3 so far. One in Greenill Ultimate Mines (i forget which enemy) And a very very lucky run through VH Redria Caves (TTF) Got to the room with the circle of 6 Lilys, and 2 of them dropped the Moola O_O SCORE! (Ive told that lil' story at least 3 times now O_o)

Zarana
Dec 28, 2003, 04:35 AM
If you're online, the Greennill one from V-Hard Temple Hildebear is by far the easiest. By far. It drops, on average, one in every three Famitsu Temples. This shouldn't even take you half an hour.

I've found just about every Moola there is, though. From Sinow Blue to Indi Belra in the Temple. It's not an overly rare item anywhere, but never is it near the ease of that Greennill one to obtain.

cHaOsMaZtA
Dec 28, 2003, 06:06 PM
if you read my post carefully you wouldve noticed i said im OFFLINE.

VH caves pan arms, you say?? I guess its time to do some vh addicting food runs with my purplenum fonewearl.

Cengah
Dec 28, 2003, 06:28 PM
I made my Yellowboze just to get a magic rock moola

I've been through VH caves on addicting food.
There are about the same amount of Pan Arm's on that quest as there is on a normal VH caves run.

Olga
Dec 28, 2003, 08:38 PM
I accually found a majic rock 'moola' on my first run on normal................. weird.

I have a level 14 brand new HUcast named 'Vyse'
he is a Greenill, and finds SOOO many special items in NORMAL it is not funny.... So look around for me online.

Cengah
Dec 28, 2003, 08:40 PM
I accually found a majic rock 'moola' on my first run on normal................. weird.

I have a level 14 brand new HUcast named 'Vyse'
he is a Greenill, and finds SOOO many special items in NORMAL it is not funny.... So look around for me online.

Its funny to see people lying on a forum.

First off no one finds magic rock moola on normal.

If you don't beleive me look at the item database.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=281

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-12-28 17:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-12-28 17:48 ]</font>