PDA

View Full Version : Team Custom 00

Gnarled_rose
Dec 26, 2003, 05:43 PM
This sounds like an odd question, but does anyone know who or what Team Custom 00 is? The only bit of data I've gleaned is that they're a militay mechanic group. I think it would be interesting to see a fanfic on them, considering they seem to be pretty elusive. Is it a reference to past Phantasy Stars, or some kind of inside joke?
I'm only asking this because I've got the Custom Ray and Custom Barrier(Misleading names:wink:)

Spider
Dec 26, 2003, 09:20 PM
I am not sure, I got the custom ray, and I think its just a group of weapons wich are rares, but not much better then common weapons.

BullKathos
Dec 26, 2003, 09:32 PM
there is also custome frams... i was wondering what happens when you put them al together.. there is a game called diablo im sure you haerd of it and there are sets. If you collectt the whole set you get special attributes. what happens when you collect the whole set in pso?

Gnarled_rose
Dec 26, 2003, 09:48 PM
Yeah I've played Diablo, and I seriously doubt PSO has sets. If it did, there'd be a lot more.

VulpesMundi
Dec 26, 2003, 10:04 PM
Yes, PSO has had four sets since the beginning with ver.1. The DB set, the Flowen set, the Custom ver.OO set, and the Delsaber set. When you wear a complete set you get a bonus to your stats. Note that in E1&2 the DB and Flowen sets only work with the 9-star common replicas (ST forgot to update with all the other replicas, methinks).

Oh, and a common misconception people make is the name of Team OO. Most people say 00 (zero zero), which is incorrect. If you look closely, you'll notice it's actually the letter OO. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Gnarled_rose
Dec 26, 2003, 10:10 PM
So, there's a DB's barrier and a Flowen's barrier?
Freaky. But thanks.

Quo
Dec 27, 2003, 01:50 AM
On 2003-12-26 19:10, Gnarled_rose wrote:
So, there's a DB's barrier and a Flowen's barrier?
Freaky. But thanks.

I have a DB's shield. It kind of sucks. And looks goofy too.

polishedweasel
Dec 27, 2003, 05:25 AM
What are the stat boost for wearing the whole set?
> VulpesMundi

Armok
Dec 27, 2003, 06:02 AM
Heres the info.

1, Custom Frame, Custom Barrier, Custom Ray
2, Db Armor, Db sheild, Db saber
3, Flowen Frame, Flowen sheild, Flowen sword
All
50% boost atp weopon
30% boost def of armor/sheilds
20% boost evd of armor/sheilds

Delsaber Buster + Delsaber sheild
100% boost atp of weopon
100% boost evd of sheild
Also sheild glows red when used together

Butoden
Dec 27, 2003, 07:28 AM
Yeah I got the Custom Ray v.00, the DB Saber and the Left Shield. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I didn't even know about the DB set and Custom Set...

Ketchup345
Dec 27, 2003, 12:31 PM
I noticed that you don't need the Custom Ray equipped to get the DFP and EVP bonuses of the Barrier and Frame.