PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: [group fic]Ruins Run

KaFKa
Dec 26, 2003, 08:11 PM
it feels like group fic time. go ahead and throw your characters in, but it starts out action-ey, so be ready for a battle. try to keep the action and tention high. but by all means, throw in comedy as much as you want, might as well have fun doing it, right?

She drew her Lavis Blades, their power pulsing in her hands. She brought her hands up to her face, and slightly kissed her fists.

"One more time, my friends, one more time..."

She bent her legs and leaned forward, moving her right arm in front of her body, and her left behind her, making her body turn slightly. She took a step and immediately bolted through the open door.
As she entered the room, four Arlans materialized around the room.
Bringing her right arm up to her chin, and her left lagging behind her body, she ran twoards one, ever increasing in speed.
The Arlan swung its photon-enhaced claw, only to have it parried by Hikande's right. She brought her left around, striking the thing solidly in the 'head' and, still spinning, brought her right to bear through the demon's 'chest', it's innards and blood spraying forth from the wound as it fell to the ground, dissipating into nothingness.
The other two came at odd angles, giving her three or so feet in between them.
She stabbed the one on the right with her right in the upper torso, then using her bodie's momentum to bring her left to strike through the same area. As her left sheared through the Arlan's body, she pushed with her right arm and struck the second Arlan square in the chest with her boot, moving it back a considerable distance.
As she did that, a Delsaber had happened upon the battle and had leaped up into the air, dropping into the fray.
Hikande's leg was still outstreched when the Delsaber struck, breaking it at the knee, and cutting it halfway through.
Hikande fell to the ground, losing one of her blades in the Arlan that she had felled.
The Delsaber rose slowly, bringing its shield arm up for the final blow.
Hikande let go of her other blade and made the correct movements for a technique.

"Gibarta!"

The flowing cold and ice wrapped around the creature, freezing it's body in place.

"Resta!"

Hikande stood up, and grabbed her two blades, getting ready for the battle at hand.

CRACK!

PhotonDrop
Dec 26, 2003, 08:22 PM
Meanwhile in another part of the Ruins, PhotonDrop was also locked battle, her Rati chirped wildly, suggesting her best move. PhotonDrop cast Pilla, the sorcerer materialized and sent down its photon rain, the Del D and Merlans fell and dissolved. "Yuck!", she said seeing that some D-Cell lifeform blood splattered on her. "Guess I need to wash!" She then walked toward a small waterfall in the room. "I hope noone sees me!" PhotonDrop began to strip down and pulled soap out from her pouch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2003-12-26 17:27 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 26, 2003, 09:48 PM
Robo48 a small Dark-red Sato hovered into a room.
It saw Hikande in battle with some Dark Gunners and charged headfirst into the leader, causing the creature to stop its invicibility. Hikade swung her Lavis Blades to finish it off and heard the sound of a dolphin's peep. She then turned to see the Photon Animal, Estlla dart through the remainder. She smiled and said, "Thats the first time I've seen a MAG fight on its ow-" Hikande was stopped by the Rafoie from a Chaos Sorcerer that approached.

Kadou
Dec 26, 2003, 10:53 PM
Did you forget about The Small Things?

I'll edit this into a story post when I find time.

shinto_kuji
Dec 27, 2003, 12:50 AM
Shinto threw up his right arm and brought it down, sending a ball of fire swirling around him. "That should buy me a few seconds," he said as he dug into his pack, looking for a trifluid. He found it and immediately ate the item. "Hell ya, its play time fellas!" cried the Fonewm to the oncoming mass of beasts.

A Delsaber led the group, followed by a large number of Arlan and off in the distance Shinto thought he could make out an Indi Belra. The large bulk of an enemy at once started to fire off missiles at Shinto with it's arms.

Shinto threw out his own arms and a firey explosion engulfed the approaching monsters, damaging the Arlans extensively, but barely hurting the Delsaber who was now not far from the Newman. "Oh snap!" he cried as he noticed a Belra missile headed straight for him. He dove to the left, causing the projectile to pass through the Delsaber and Arlans. They fell- their bodies disappearing into the ground, yet staining it with their blood.

Shinto spun to the right. A missile passed within inches of his head- the force of it causing the air to blow back his blonde hair. The Belra continued to fire unrelentlessly. Shinto adjusted his dark blue sunglasses and charged the beast head-on.

WHOOSH! WHOOSH! WHOOSH!

The missiles kept coming at Shinto. They passed by him, on his right and left as he weaved between them. He noticed one of them coming for his legs and he decided to take advantage of it. He waited for precisely the right moment. Then he jumped. Shinto landed on the missile, running along it for a brief period of time before using the gained momentum to launch himself high off the ground. There as he was suspended in mid-air, he launched a barrage of lightning at the beast. It cried out in agony as it faded into oblivion.

Shinto landed firmly on the ground and looked around him. He noticed a huge waterfall not far away, and as he continued to stare, he thought he could make out a figure underneath the falling water.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shinto_kuji on 2003-12-27 10:02 ]</font>

Garanz2
Dec 27, 2003, 04:17 AM
"Damn Belras! Die!" Yelled Garanz2, opening fire with his final impact. The bolts smashed into the tall creatures, staggering them sometimes, but making no lasting impression.

"I really need a better weapon." He thought aloud, diving to one side to avoid a flurry of bladed arms. His Madhu frowned and bleeped in agreement as Garanz2 started firing again. A lucky shot completely removed one of the belras' heads, toppling the top-heavy beast to the ground, where it burst into thick smoke. The second Belra fired again, catching Garanz2 off guard. The final impact went spinning away into the corner.

"Alright, now it's personal!" Yelled Garanz, drawing his stag cutlery and lunging at the creature. Before it could react, he slammed one of the blades into it's torso, before spinning the weapon, cutting out a huge chunk of it's armour and flesh. the monster roared in pain as purple fluid sprayed out. Garanz finished the job, smashing the belra over with his elbow. It toppled, and exploded. Garanz2 held a dimate over his shoulder for Madhu, and ran a system check as he recovered his gun.

---Armour integrity: 87% STABLE---
---Internal systems integrity: 93% STABLE---
---Power supply: 69% CONSIDER RECHARGING---
---Vital Fluids: 12% AND FALLING! DANGER!---

"That's interesting..." mused Garanz, as he collapsed to the ground.

shinto_kuji
Dec 27, 2003, 10:13 AM
ya, im already posting again, so sue me=))

--------

The waterfall didn't look so large up close, Shinto mused as he approached it. But, before he got much closer, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey Angel Wings... is that person... naked?" A series of beeps and chirps confirmed to Shinto that the person was indeed in the nude under the fall. And the person was a woman. But, being a Newman, Shinto didn't think too much about it before calling out to his company. The female wheeled on her heels and screamed. She stumbled back... too far back. She stood there on the ledge for a second, rocking back and forth, before falling backwards into the huge black pit next to the waterfall.

Shinto didn't have to think before acting- his reactions and instincts were highly skilled. He ran towards the abyss at an incredible speed and did a swan-dive into it. But he didn't see the woman. Shinto needed to increase his rate of fall so he brought his arms back to his sides and straightened his legs- making his speed increase. The air rushed into his face and jagged rocks passed by him. He hoped the woman also passed by them safely... 'Speaking of the devil...,' Shinto thought. He could see her now, flailing wildy- trying to grab onto anything she could. He approached her quickly and came up alongside her. He could see the look of bewilderment on her face, but before she could react, Shinto grabbed her naked body and brought it close to him. "Now Angel Wings!" he screamed loudly.

The mag gathered its power and summoned Estlla- the mystical dolphin. Shinto grabbed its tail and the magical beast shot upward and out of the pit.

Logical2u
Dec 27, 2003, 10:23 AM
The Dimenians just didn't stop. Hundreds upon hundreds of their black, purple and yellow bodies lied on the floor in front of the brown armored RAmar and the white armored HUmar, who were gaurding a small door that lead towards the surface.

As another wave of 15 Dimenians dropped from the combined attacks of the two, a new face appeared in the middle of the room.

An Arlan. Which, quite unfortunately, had never been seen before by the pair.

"HOLY CORAL!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THINGS ARMS!"
cried the HUmar as the monster rushed forward, being force to tuck into a roll and dodge (which isnt easy with a Brionac in your hands).

The RAmar just sidestepped, and shot the thing in the back with the odd looking rifle in his gloved hands (which were already covered with the purple blood of the monsters, due to his search for rares.)

The HUmar followed through with the roll, managing to get a slash at the monster on his way up. He, too, was covered in blood.

The monster fell, and ancient machinery hidden in the walls grinded open.

The RAmar checked his military MAP/Radar system.

"The waterfall room is just ahead..." said the RAmar

A bright light appeared infront of them in the water fall room. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" screamed the HUmar.

"L.Soldier, you idiot, it's a Photon Blast."

"No, I mean how the hell are people riding it. Answer that one, Logical2u."

"..."

PhotonDrop
Dec 27, 2003, 10:40 AM
As the photonic beast dissapeared, PhotonDrop scarmbled for her clothes and jumped behind a giantfossilized fish-thingy. "Well Miss, why were you, uh, in the nude?" Shinto asked. PhotonDrop pokes her head around the corner and said, "I needed to wash, and then YOU startled me!" Shinto just scratched the back of his head, reminescient of Link from the Zelda games. Next thing he knows is that a Newman girl is in his face. "May I help you?"
"Yeah, thanks for saving me." PhotonDrop then gives Shinto a peck on the cheek and dashes off, but is stopped by two other Hunters...

-Z
Dec 27, 2003, 07:38 PM
Ultimate ruins... one of the few places in the game i hate, and love at the same time ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------
Black. Everything was black. A red three foot high button was was at the opposite side of the room behind three storage boxes, yet it was unaltered from its current state. A figure leaning up against the wall took a breif glance at it, and quickly averted its eyes. the figure lost track of how long it had been standing there, meditating, allowing his spirit to return to him in the form of technique points. its eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, but it'd been there so long, it seemed to be bright as day. it was almost time. soon its spirit would be fully returned. soon they would find him. it could feel the particles of evil flowing into the room. then there was the inevitable sound of creatures warping in.

"YUUUURGH!"

the abominations shouted their warcries, flailing their arms in the air, before sprinting at the figure. it thought of its only weapon. the caduceus was indeed a weapon of great power, but was useless against these beasts. using toys against them would be a waste of time anyway. the figure much better preffered to unleash its spirit once in a while...

the figure was not wearing his cloak. his black fonewm clothing, with blue stripes along the edges was clearly visable. his ussual appearance would slow him down tremendously. he couldnt play with these beasts like he did with demenians. he would need to pull out all the stops if merely to survive. it was dark no more.

"FOIE,FOIE,FOIE,FOIE,FOIE!!..."

Zi'Zuku brought his arms back and forward, in a pulsating motion, releasing a blazing fireball with each thrust. the hunter's guild had marked his skill with this technique at level twenty nine. however, even with such skill, it was still difficult to bring down this creature. the speeding barrage slowly melted away the floating diamonds that passed as a 'body', until the legs colapsed beneath it. but that was only the first one that sprung upon him. The swarm came at Zi'Zuku, each one seeking to kill.

Zi'Zuku cast a routine deband on himself, and a jellen on the hoard, with the stradegy to take as little damage as possible. he cast a strong gifoie to start out with, though the creatures walked into, and through it, taking little care to the attack. though they were not as fast as foies, Zi'Zuku brought back both arms and brought a series of attacks upon the enemies.

"RA-FOIE!!"

the act of spontanious combustion harmed a creature, along with those around it, but it immediatly charged at Zi'Zuku anyway. They were upon him.

the first at him raised its split claw at him, and he could do nothing but go into a defensive stance. they had surrounded him. he could not jump, run, or even cast ryuker, they were too good for that. all he could do was be knocked to the ground. and thus, routenely, he procceeded with the old stradegy of hack-and-heal. as he cast the last rafoie, blasting the surronding monsters to ash, he silently thanked the people who invented difluids and resta. it was a long way through the ruins. all was black.

he sighed as he looked for an advancing door, but realized he had hit a dead end. and so, he came back through the way he came. though he prefered to travel along the walls, there was good chance traps laced them. and so, not caring who saw him, he procceeded along the centers of the rooms. he felt a little akward, but shrugged it off, as he readied himself for the next battle. he saumersaulted through the door, kneeling on one knee with both hands forward as he got up. he recognized the room as one where he once hid a stash of items behind the waterfall. he never found them again... wait another second! something was amiss. strangely, there were no monsters in this room. only... a nude hunewearl!?

Zi'Zuku didn't mean to stare, but a NUDE HUNEWEARL!!! ^_^. wait a third second, she noticed me, and screamed! he lunged to hide up against a wall, in an attempt he wouldnt be seen. thats right... it was just another claw that warped in spontaneously... ah, crap. Zi'Zuku felt pretty stupid as he wasnt noticed in the first place. apparently the... distraction had taken his attention away from a third in the room, who rushed at the hunewearl. that pig- o wait, it seems she's fallen. save her pig!
yay! now i can *ahem*, resist all temptation... resist all temptation...

Zi'Zuku's thoughts ended as the photon dolphin estella rose from the depths with the woman and the guy who saved her. he would have moved from his spot, but his newman ears perked a bit when door opened. wait, thats the door HE just came from! who could it be? more naked hunewearls? Zi'Zuku remained hidden and waited

... oh...my... god...

Zi'Zuku's hopeful thought was replaced by a certain super-eyed ramar. the mood killer was devistating. logical and his friend entered the room and conversed shortly with the hunewearl and her savior until logical's eyes averted towards me...

"...Zi? ZI!? how long have you fricken been standing there!?" he shouted. the huneweal looked slightly pissed...

Zi'Zuku blushed under a face mask he kept on. thank god nobody could see that. he quickly thought of a way to get out of this.

"I just fricken got here! is that a PROBLEM? HUH!?"
"alright Zi, what the **** was that? ~_^"

"uh, uhh... an arlan stole my cloak and warped away! I'm fricken ANGRY, thats what!!"

"yeah right, whens the last time you got that angry?"

"TP KAMI-!"

"ALRIGHT! jeeze, ya dont have to take it out on us with stupid old stuff."

"whew!"

"what was that?"

"i didn't see, say nothing!"

EDIT:

smoooooooth. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-12-27 16:44 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 27, 2003, 08:22 PM
Robo48, having left Hikande a long time ago, happened on the scene with Zi, the Logics, Shinto, and PhotonDrop. He meowed a lot and spun around the group for attention. Everyone looked and Robo48 smashed facefirst into a wall. Knowing that MAGs don't feel pain the group began to laugh. Robo48 poked out from the hole he created, suprisingly with a D-Cell rat in his mouth. PhotonDrop backed up nervously. "Whats the matter Miss Streaker?" a voice said. Everyone turned to see Jackson Arcadia and his group, the Crimson Hunters. Robo47 held out a small cat toy and said "Come 'ere bro!" The toy made Robo48 dart at a very fast speed, landing in Stacy's arms. "So cute, for a robot", she said. PhotonDrop blinked a few times, "Why are you here?"
Jackson said solemly "We had to get #48, it is dangerous, VERY dangerous for a lone MAG in the Ruins at this time of day"
"I suppose so!"
With that said, Stacy cast Ryuker and the Crimson Hunters left, except for Stacy and V.I.P.
The silence was then broken by the sound of a (minotaur thing whose name I forgot)

White_Knight
Dec 27, 2003, 08:24 PM
In yet another part of the Ruins a HUmar in black and red is quickly slaying Demenias of all sorts and Arlans with little difficulty through his mastery of twin blades as well as his fightings style. Without noticing he had sudenly become surrounded by So Demenias.
"Shi!!!!!" A blue clad FOnewral screems at her companion.
He flips the left hand sword around so that it is equiped backhanded. Then wraping his arms around his body a black flame appears at the tip of each blade.
"BLACK DRAGON FIRE TORNADO!!"
He starts to spin in place so as to let the blades cut(obviously) and the black flames turn into a whole whirlwind of black fire killing off all of the beast around him.
As the attack finishes he comes to a kneeling postion with the left sword in front of him and his usualy warm and caring green eyes are cold and heartless and some bits of the fire are still in streams around him.
"Yeay your all right." The Newman says as she rushes to her companion

Ketchup345
Dec 27, 2003, 08:35 PM
Kristen, a Redria RAmarl entered the Ruins cautiously. She quickly found Hikande's position on her scanner. She eventually found her way there, killing leftover mosters along the way.

She noticed that Hikande was cornered by a frozen Delsaber and a few Del-Ds and Kristen thought for sure she heard a sorceror nearby.

Kristen raised her Frozen Shooter to eye level, to be sure not to get caught off-guard. She stood in the doorway, swinging the giant gun from side to side, waiting for the sorceror. The sorceror finally appeared, and Kristen shot at it with a Special-Special-Special combo, to be sure it became frozen, then stayed that way. After about 9 hits, it finally died, and Kristen quickly turned to freeze as many of the Del-Ds that were cornering Hikande.

She took out all but 3 and the Delsaber, using the gun, until she noticed a movement behind her. A Death (Chaos?) Bringer had materialized, and Kristen knew that she had to run, run like she never did before.

Robo47
Dec 27, 2003, 08:44 PM
V.I.P. saw the event taking place, and with the way he acts gentlemenly sometimes he dashed into the room and went ballistic using his Frozen Shooter in one hand and the Snow Queen in the other. The Chaos Bringer was immeadiatly frozen in place and was still being barraged by icy photons. The beast dissolved into nothingness. V.I.P. put his rifles in thier holsters and said to Kristen, "I see you too have found a Frozen Shooter."

PhotonDrop
Dec 27, 2003, 11:11 PM
PhotonDrop is still in the waterfall room gathering stuff that fell out when she stumbled over the ledge.
She looks around the room, no one there. She then smiles and darts around the roomlocking the doors from the inside. "Now I'll get privacy!" and once more she tries to wash.

Robo47
Dec 27, 2003, 11:22 PM
A long long way away from the waterfall room two FOmars ae trying to get a different locked door open.
One FOmar is in red and white robes with a Redria ID and the other is like a complete opposite. "Arch, I can't get it to bugde!", the Redria one says. Arch looks up and shouts, "Dammit Pope! Lets just blow the damn thing up!" And with a flash a Megid spell warps through Pope's body and smashes into the door.
"Good idea Arch!", Pope congradulates as he cast Grants at the door. Meanwhile on the otherside a Delsaber walks to the door,"What the hell is that noise?" it thinks to itself. Then the door burst right out of it's hinges. Arch looks proud and says "You're learning!" Pope just shakes his head in disagreement. "I'm not destructive unless I have to be!"
"No more talking Pope!"
"Why, my br-"
Pope and Arch now have to face one angry Delsaber.

-Z
Dec 28, 2003, 08:31 AM
thaaaaats right, no ones watching ^_^... Zi'Zuku thought to himself, still leaning closely against a wall with his arms crossed. he didnt care much for going to fight chaos or dark bringers. he had the party riiight heeeere ^_^.

and then their eyes met from across the room.

and she screamed again.

this time at him.

"...*blink, blink*..."

"Cant a girl get a little privacy around here!?!?!"

"um...ummm (thing Zi'Zuku!)... can't a guy hide his stuff without nude women stealing them all the time!?!?!"

"huh?"

"thats right," Zi'Zuku said advancing from his wall.
"i'm always putting stuff back there, but SOMEBODY keeps stealing them! well, i caught you red handed now! are you READY FOR A CHALLEEEEEENGE?"

"...?"

"eh, on second thought, i've got a better idea! i'll just take my stuff back!"

"right... you do that...hey, HEY! those are my clothes and telepipes! GET BACK HERE!!!"

"dreams do come true http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif"

"oh ****!!"

*runs/dodges/hides/catches up with rest of group!!!!!!*

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2003, 12:34 PM
Kristen tripped and landed next to a wall, causing the Frozen Shooter to drop. Kristen crawled against a wall, and the bringer slowly advanced. Both stood like this for what seemed like a year, like the Bringer didn't know where she was.

Kristen realized she had a Varista in he holster at he side. She tried to grab it as silently as she could, but when pulling it out she couldn't help prevent the noise that made the bringer know right where she was.

She stood up slowly, and ran to the right where the entrance was. The bringer started to charge again, and she fired a special over her shoulder without aiming. The shot obviously missed, but she tried again anyway. That shot hit, but the special effect didn't work. "****, I need to get that looked at".

Robo47
Dec 28, 2003, 01:52 PM
As Zi'Zuku approaches "the rest of the group" He realizes that it's just two FOmars and a dead Delsaber. "Hey you two *huff puff* give me a hand will ya'?" "Sure thing!", Arch asnwered then put his leg out in front of Zi. PhotonDrop,who is holding her Rati in front of her, uhh private parts, runs up and snatches her stuff back. "Pervert!" she screams and slaps the FOnewm.
(at same time):
Pope said, "Why are you naked?"
Arch said, "Holay momma!"
"Long story."
PhotnDrop rapidly puts on her clothes.
"You got big tits.", Arch says.
PhotonDrop just shoots him a menacing glare,Arch quickly looks away and whistles.

Later the four hunters stumble across a room with a white RAcast in the middle, just laying there. "Garanz!", Zi says as soon as he recognizd the bot. A faint computerized voice answered, "I barely have any fuel, mind taking me to Pioneer 2?"
Pope, Arch, and PhotonDrop stare at Zi.
"Fine! I'll take him... C'mon Garanz."

-Z
Dec 28, 2003, 02:25 PM
*sigh*
here we go again...
"YEEEOWCH!!!"

remember kids, dont slap someone with a metal face mask on! ^_^
-----------------------------
"boy Zi, what got into you?"

"naked... hunewearl..."

"your a pretty funny guy. let's take a look at you since i met you... you go from assassin, to wingy thing, to angsty, to evil, to wierd, to evil, to angry, to perverted. wanna explain that?"

"i havn't seen a naked hunewearl since... ever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif"

"dont you have, oh, i dunno, the internet?"

"hey, you know my history, i live in the corner of some frickin bar in the slums!"

"you're pathetic."

"go upgrade your hardcore drive."

*AHEM*

the small fued was put off, as they still havnt left anywhere yet.

"oh... right. heh. RYUKER!"

and so, Zi'Zuku dragged garanz over to the fountain of swirling lights, and shoved him in. he stepped in himself, but before fully warping, wrote upa small note, folded it, and threw it to photondrop. after she caught it, he took a bow, and fall backwards. garanz and Zi'Zuku dissapeared into the swirling light, and left pope, a meanie, and photondrop in the dark room. photondrop looked at the note, and unfolded it.

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT F***ING B****RD!!"

pope, timidly picked up the note and read it aloud.

"100,000 meseta or hunter's digest just found a new cover picture."
------------------------
ah, this is probably the one (and only) fic where Zi'Zuku gets to live a little! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ketchup345
Dec 28, 2003, 02:48 PM
During this time, Kristen's Rati had gained enough PB for a Photon Blast. Kristen realized this right as the bringer was about to hit her. She turned around, and told her Red and Gold Rati to fire off the Estlla blast it learned long ago. It hit the Bringer and a Del-Ds behind it, killing the Del-Ds and critically damaging the Bringer.

She did a Hard-Hard-Hard combo with the Varista, making it use its own PB. She made sure it missed, and did another Hard-Hard-Hard combo, killing it off.

She then walked over to Hikande, and used a Resta, then a Ryuker to bring Hikande to the MEdical Center to get full treatment, not just a Resta or two.

After making sure she had help in the Medical Center, then takes the telepipe to the Waterfall Room. "Hey, where did all those useful boxes go? I loved finding out what surprises were in them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-28 11:59 ]</font>

Logical2u
Dec 28, 2003, 03:08 PM
"Cripes, when was the ruins ever normal?" cried Logical2u in exasperation. "Zi'Zuku... mysteriously missing and morphing monsters (say THAT 5 times fast)... a solid photon blast... and uh... heh... a nude newman.... wouldn't that be uh,...really dangerous here? Heheh... "
"Hey whoa hey! What are you doing? "*SLAP!*
"Ow. L.Soldier, what the heck are you looking at...?"

*L.Soldier drools*
"... damnit L.Soldier, don't make me do this."
*L.Soldier continues drooling*
"Fine."

Logical2u stepped back and clunked L.Soldier in the back of the head with a saber hilt he found.

"OW! LOGICAL! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? I was enjoying the only thing pretty down here."

"We. Are. Here. To. Find. The. Military's. Weapon. You. Must. Not. Forget. How. Much. They. Are. Paying. The. Guild."

"yeah... One million meseta."

"exactly. Now start looking for a new door."

PhotonDrop
Dec 28, 2003, 03:22 PM
"Stupid FOnewm! I knew Dr.Montague would have someone worse than him!", PhotonDrop screamed.
"You two wait here!" She added as she followed Zi throught the telepipe.

She landed infront of the shopping district, as everyone does. "Well, at least I don't have to walk too far..." PhotonDrop climbs on a ledge and jumps, landing only six feet below the ledge.

She then approached a tall HUmar in blue, "Hey Techno, I need to borrow 90,000 meseta." She said.
"Shoot, missy! Why ya need that much money?", Techno replied. "There is this perv FOnewm, has a pic of me nude." ,PhotonDrop whispered. "Techno just shook his head, "Lucky I've got millions, buisness has been going great! Infact ever since I worked on Remix so much almost every android in the city has come to me to be repaired." He reaches into his wallet and pulls out the requested 90,000 meseta. "Now I can pay that bastard to get my picture back. Bye Techno"

Photon Drop then climbs back up to the shopping district and goes back throught the telepipe.

Back in the Ruins, Pope and Arch were enjoying a game of Rock Paper Scissors. "Hey guys!" PhotonDrop calls out. "Hey PD." Pope answers. PhotonDrop sends a message to Zi through her BEE mailer, "This'll get the bastard down here!"

White_Knight
Dec 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
YamiShi and Kori walk into the room with PD and the two FOmars.
"looks as though we have company here Shi."
"Theres always someone in the ruins and I don't blame them best exp and rares here plus one other factor."
"What?"
"Its dark."
"Your weird."
"Then why are you still with me?"
"Because you saved me and..." she pushes her index fingers together "... and I...."
"Can we help you?" PD asks.
"Not really but if you don't mind why are you standing around?"
"We're waiting for Zi."
"Oh."
"Isn't he one of your teammates?"
"Kind of but hes a little weird."
"Don't I know it." PD says under her breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing"

Robo47
Dec 28, 2003, 06:44 PM
V.I.P., who has traveled for a while now is in Dark Falz's area. "I wonder why everyhunter has fought this guy at least four times." he muttered to himself. He approached the alter and the usual crap happens. Davants appear, VIP shoots several down, and *yawn* Falz appears. Falz's little dragon head thingys go down and spit out more Darvants. VIP just shoots at them. Falz then casts Rabarta, VIP laughs and says "You moron! I can't be frozen and can't be hurt by my own element!" He then takes his SQ and aims at Falz's head, next he fires at the dragon heads two froze. "Hmm, I thought Dark Falz couldn't suffer from anything but death? Oh well, results are result!" VIP decides to rest while Falz feebly tries to break free.

-Z
Dec 28, 2003, 08:28 PM
"...hmm... interesting..."

*replies* ^_^

*back at the ruins*

PD got a BEE message!

"whats it say?"

Run>display>newmail>Zi'>open.exe:

'well, its great that you've got the money, but only for some reason, dr montague is offering DOUBLE the money you have for em. bidding starts at 250,000 meseta. looks like you've got an auction on your hands. i'm really sorry, but i'm not moving anywhere till i get some money, and montague here looks really desperate. good luck out bidding him. i've already got the negatives http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif'

"DAAAAAAMN YOOOOOUUUU!!!"

Robo47
Dec 28, 2003, 09:48 PM
Robo48 is loose again and he sees Zi'Zuku fanning himself with the photo and negatives. With a cats instincts Robo48 naturally lunges at the waving object "Stupid cat! give those back!" Zi shouts as he begins to chase the dark red Sato down the streets of Pioneer2. Robo48 turns a corner and dives under a basement window, landing on Mome's head. "Hey little critter!"Mome says ,"Whatcha got there!... *gasp!* Stuff like this shouldn't be seen!"
Mome walks to a metal stove with a label that says:

'This is the incinerator, but so kids understand IT IS VERY HOT IN THERE! and for Mome and Montague DON'T TOUCH OR MAKE AN ANDROID OUT OF THIS!!'

Zi jumped through the window right as Mome tossed in the pictures. "NOOOOOO!" Zi shouts. He then turns to Mome slams him on a wall and says in a menacing tone, "You jut cost me 250,000 meseta."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-28 18:49 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 29, 2003, 12:19 AM
Hikande had been detached from anyone else for awile now. She was in a long hallway, somewhere in the Runis3 area. She heard something from the hazy horizon in the hallway.

CRACK!!

She started to run the way she always had. She ran for what seemed like forever, wind and gobs of chaos hitting her in the face.

Then, out of nowhere, she ran straight into a random Ryuker pipe. (serious randomness, w00t!)

She came out behind a FOnewm holding some photo negatives. As the FOnewm turned around, she saw a metal mask that was all-too familiar.

Anger coursed through her already battle-driven body, and she acted accordingly.

"Zi! you..."

!?

Hikande punched Zi'Zuku solid in the gut, bending him over and making him drop the negatives.

"THAT is what you get for leaving me out on the top of some random building with some guy named Nasca!"

"Ow...

Hikande put away her Lavis Blades and put her hands on her hips, looking down on Zi sternly.

"What are those...?"

She leaned down and grabbed the negatives delicately, bringing them up to the light so she could see what was on them.

*gasp*

"Zi...." She said angrily "HOW DID YOU GET THESE!!!"

shinto_kuji
Dec 29, 2003, 12:20 AM
Shinto watched the other members of his newly-formed "group" for a few seconds before walking away. Noone seemed to notice and the Newman didn't mind. He didn't like crowds- he prefered to be alone.

After having walked for some time, Shinto found himself in a long, narrow, pulsating hallway. 'Strange,' he thought to himself, he had never seen anything quite like it before. He had been here countless times, yet he couldn't remember ever having stumbled upon this area of the underground ruins. He continued to march on, more cautiously now, with his mind prepared to fight if the need arrised.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, Shinto saw an odd movement out of the corner of his eyes. Angel Wings beeped nervously as the Fonewm turned and approached the right hallway wall- investigating it closely. A hand shot out from one of the purple, pod-like objects and grabbed Shinto's neck.

Robo47
Dec 29, 2003, 12:35 PM
"Stop trying Falz", VIP said "You'll never get out from that ice... You know what I grow bored of this!"
VIP pulled a non-photon knife from his boot and a stick of dynamite from his item pack. He then laughed evily.

"Hey Pope, don't we have to go get our sister?"
"Oh right, sorry brother."
"..."
"Bye Miss PhotonDrop!"
"Yeah bye, umm, Miss Bi-"
Arch was cut off by his brothers hand covering his mouth. Pope laughed slightly and dragged Arch out of the room.

-Z
Dec 29, 2003, 02:32 PM
Zi'Zuku, after having lost his fisrt batch of neagatives to mome, and his second half to hikande, he was left with but the original picture(/s. gotta get them poses ^_^). with hikande keeping a close survailence(sp?), he wouldnt be able to make coppies for a while. it made him feel a little better that he gave mome a hands-on lesson of how a monomate can save your life, and that he set his nearly-never-used infernal bazooka to lock onto all cat shaped objects, but the situation at hand was still bugging him.

on the bright side of the situation, the originals were hidden under his face mask. even if someone did find it, only a foolish fool of foolishness, stupidity, and ignorance would try to retreive it; and that fool would be dealt with most... harshley.

on the not-so-bright side of the situation. he hikande we're talking about. so he rose from his hunched over position, and did what he favored least. talking.

"my appologies for abandoning you atop a building."

"DAMN STREIGHT!"

"I can understand you're frustration, but would you mind giving me my photography back? i'll even agree not to charge you as i did mome."

"first of all, mome didnt exactly 'agree' to being charged. second of all, exactly where did you get 'teh pr0n'?"

"it's not a matter of where. its a matter of me auctioning them to montague, nidra having a built in video camera, and i knowing exactly where your shower is-"
*WHAM!*
"my, the ground sure is looking lovely today."

"i'm sure it is. now if you excuse me, i have some pictures to burn."

"nidra! steal fanart proccedure 4!"

nidra immediatly whizzed past hikande in an arch, and charged her from behind. hikande, in an attempt to hang onto the pictures spun around, only to find Zi'Zuku's outstretched hand grab the pictures away, and hand them to nidra just passing overhead.

"now if you excuse me, i think i'll add this to my collection of stolen fanart. adeu."

Zi'Zuku was about to claim victory when-

"look mommy! i passed the hunters exam! watch what i can do! *fires handgun*"

"i'm not gonna cry... i'm not gonna cry... i'm not gonna massacre a level one ramarl... nope. i still got some left... just gotta play this out right. (i know stuff that PD don't! ^_^)"

Mail>write>PhotronDrop>.exe.
'montague just offered 500,000!!'

shinto_kuji
Dec 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
"Ah, cra..p..." Shinto could barely breathe now, the hand tightening its grip on the Fonewm's neck. The hand was strong, unnaturally strong. Shinto had never felt anything with so much power before. "Ang...el W...ing...s, go ge...t help." Shinto managed to force the words out of his throat.

Angel Wings zoomed off, aware of its master's danger, and urgent to find help. She zipped back through the hallway, through the room with the waterfall, desperate now. A.W. increased her speed, weaving through hallways and empty rooms. Then, she stopped. She could see a little ways away, a Hunewearl, a Fonewm, and small little Ramarl.

Ketchup345
Dec 29, 2003, 04:34 PM
Kristen remembered her dropped Frozen Shooter, and went to collect it. She piped back to town, and entered a telepipe that led to Ruins 3. She entered, and saw Hikande kicking Zi'Zuku to a bloody pulp. Hikande looked up to Kristen, and quickly stopped beating Zi'Zuku.

Hikande: "Umm, hi, thanks for saving me back there."
Kristen: "No problem. What's with him?" *Kristen points at the bloody Zi'Zuku*
Hikande: "He was taking pictures of me without my permission."
Kristen: "Oh."
Zi'Zuku: *Unleashes a loud groan that echos through the hallway*

Robo47
Dec 29, 2003, 05:47 PM
BOOOM! a large explosion roared through the tunnels of the Ruins. VIP came back through the teleporter to Dark Falz's area. Just then little wings ram right into his chest. "What the..." he says. The Angel Wings beeped like a fie alarm and flew off. "Hey wait up!" For a few minutes VIP chased the wings through the halls and rooms. Eventually coming upon Shinto and the hand that held his neck. "Omigod!" VIP yells and draws his knife once more. Shinto, who is obviously not breathing, but still conscious looks over and smiles. With a quick flick of the wrist the arm was severed at it's elbow.

White_Knight
Dec 29, 2003, 06:09 PM
"DAMN THAT NEWMAN!!" PD shouts so that every one in the ruins can hear her.
"What did Zi do now?" Shi asks.
"Nothing do eiterh of you have over 500,000 meseta I could borrow though out of couriosity(sp?)?"
"Hes holding pictures of you ransom isn't he?"
"How...did....you.......know....?"
"Please like I don't know what kind of guy Zi is I'll just bet that while you were bathing or something Zi snuck in and took a couple of photos."
"Yeah but again how did you know?"
"Zi isolates himself from most people as such it would be kind of natural for him to want such photos to pass time at night and help him get to sleep with sweet dreams." Shi say starting to look up.
"I suppose you could call it a comment."
"I will kill him."
"Or you could do that."

Garanz2
Dec 30, 2003, 07:07 AM
Strange nobody's found me yet...

Robo47
Dec 30, 2003, 12:47 PM
On 2003-12-30 04:07, Garanz2 wrote:
Strange nobody's found me yet...

WTF!? PhotonDrop Arch Pope and Zi found you a long time ago!

Strangely Robo48 is in a hospital, the Android sector. He floats into a room that has a white RAcast strapped to a tank of oil, one of fuel, and one of antifreeze. A nurse walks in and says to 48, "be careful, he lost some of his mentality." Robo48, being the curious bastard he is floats closer to Garanz. And with a faint computerized voice Garanz says, "Giv me yo' hands boss..." Robo48 holds out his paw and suddenly Garanz goes beserk, "I'm gonna kill you! Gonna kill you li'l people! *nurse snatches Robo48 away* And I'm gonna kill you too!"

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 01:28 PM
ooooh, garanz has gone mad^-^

----------

Shinto caught his breath and thanked Robo47. Once the Fonewm said his goodbye's, he cast out a Ryuker spell and used it to teleport himself back to the original Pioneer 2 shopping district. After having stocked up on supplies, he made his way to the hospital so as to be fully prepared for the upcoming fight.

Shinto walked through the hospital's front doors and up to the counter. While attempting to mack on one of the nurses there, he heard a voice shout out loud, "I'm gonna kill you too!"

The Fonewm lowered his sunglasses, bent backwards a bit and peered into the room that the noice came from. A Sato was there, hovering over the patient- a Racast. A nurse walked out shaking her head and disappeared down the hallway. Shinto invited himself into the room and looked closer at the Racast. Something white was seeping from his mouth.

"The nurse gave him too much ice cream." The Sato perked up.

Shinto shot a glance at the mag. He had never been able to understand anyone other then his own Angel Wings. "You... speak my language?" The Newman asked the Sato.

"No way! I have a built in translator!" came the happy response.

"So what's wrong with him?"

"He's cwaaaazy..." The Sato used its right paw to make a circular motion around one of its large ears.

"Really, now?" Shinto sat next to the Racast. The android was asleep now, if you could call it that. Powered down if you will. Then, the Fonewm placed his hands on the ranger's chest and looked deep within his thoughts- hoping to find a cure.

Garanz2
Dec 30, 2003, 01:29 PM
OMG!?! Didn't see that post. As self-punishment, everyone is entitled to ONE KITCHEN JOKE!

mmm...antifreeze.

Madhu wandered in circles around Garanz2's head, wondering what was wrong. His master was in sleep mode after the strange outburst. The nurse had given him an extra dose of Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and as for Madhu? A monomate, for being a good little maggie waggie. he looked back to his reaction.

"MONOMATE!?! What do you think I am, level five? Get me a moon atomiser bitch!"

Of course, she hadn't heard him. She had been added to Madhu's 'Pilla Targets' list.

What was wrong with Garanz2 anyway? He had just collapsed after killing the two Belras, without taking even a little serious damage. Something was seriously wrong. And the nurses hadn't done a very good job cleaning the blood off him...

EDIT: Oops, posted at the same time...

and btw, my mag is a madhu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-30 10:31 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 01:41 PM
yaya, the sato was robo48 (wasnt it?) i get turned around easily

Robo47
Dec 30, 2003, 02:01 PM
Hey Shinto, you want to thank VIP, not Robo47!

VIP loosened his red scarf and continued to stare at the object that had a tight grip on that FOnewm. "What the hell are you?", he asked. "What the hell are you?", it strangly replied. "Whoa, this might turn out like the Predator movies!" VIP said, he then shot the crazy object and it dissolved into nothing-ness. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder, VIP turned around to see an Ill Gill. "Omigod!" VIP half-screamed and readied his rifles. The Ill Gill spoke in an English accent, "Ello dear boy, might you direct me toward the gentlemans party?"
"I dunno, are you going to kill me when my back is turned?"
"Oh heavens no! I'm not like my brothers!"
"D-cell lifeforms have family?"
"Thats right old chap! Even the lowly Claws and Dimenians have family."
"Odd. Hey, what is your name?"
"Cornelius Gill, but please, just call me Gill."
"Okay, here come with me, I think there is a gentlemens club on Pioneer 2."

shinto_kuji
Dec 30, 2003, 02:59 PM
oopsie -thanks VIP- hm, that chapter was funny. story is getting strange. alice in wonderland anybody?

Robo47
Jan 1, 2004, 03:50 PM
Now to save this thread...
VIP had traveled with Gill for quite a while.
"Sorry Gill, I don't know Ryuker or do I have any Telepipes..."
"Oh well thats okay, I don't think your world is ready for me yet.
"I suppose you're right."
Just then there was a loud explosion.
"What the hell?!"
"Run dear boy!"
"Why?"
Then another explosion went off and one of te rooms walls fell. Dust settled near the opening, VIP and Gill saw Pope and Arch dash through, followed by a berserk RAcast that stood about ten feet high, had a head similar to Garanz2's, had a Goboomas Claw and was painted tan. "Holy shit!", VIP screamed as he began to run with the two FOmars. "Wait up old chap!" Gill shouted, also starting to run with the crowd."I'm Going to kill you!", roared the RAcast. VIP put his guns in their holsters and asked, "What did you do?!" Pope looked over to him and said, "We have no clue! We stumbled across a room shaped like the number sign(#) and it went bonkers and chased us from Ruins 2 to here!"
"YOU'RE GONNA DIE!", the massive android roared again. "Shut the hell up!", Arch yelled back at his persuer. "Oh yeah that was real smart!", said Pope.
"Holy crap! Look!"
Ahead of them was a cryogenic tube, inside was a FOmarl. Pope and Arch shouted joyusly,"SISTER!" Slowly the booms from the RAcasts feet slowed to a halt. Gill then said,"The electricity in the air is thick, that things sensors must have blured out."
Pope and Arch stared at the FOmarl in the tube, just floating in blue-ish water. "This is it Arch, our quest is over."
"Lets get Delilah out of their."
The two FOmars appraoched a huge knob that said release on it.
"Omigosh, its bigger than we expected."
"We'll need help. VIP you and that Ill Gill mind giving us a hand?"
"I guess, c'mon Gill."
The four tried to move the giant wheel, but to no avail. Arch, who was still trying to get it to move said,"We'll need more help." Then a large 'thud' was heard. The four looked up to see the RAcast's huge hand. It moved the knob with ease. And slowly the tube opened, sending a torrent rushing out. Pope then ran up to the opened tube and pulled his sister off of the equipment. Slowly the FOmarl awoke, she timidly looked around. Pope then looked down and said,"Hello sis"
"Big brother!"
Arch walked toward his siblings and said, "We've come to take you home sis."
"Other Big Brother! You helped?"
"Sure. Let's go home now."
Arch then cast Ryuker and the three left, the spell soon disbanded. Gill walked over to VIP an held out a hand, "Well, I've found the gentlemens party, so this is good bye." VIP also held out a hand and shook, "Really? Where?" Gill took out his scythe and poked a wall, a door opened and inside a So Dimenien, a Delsaber, a Chaos Bringer, and a Gran Sorcerer were standing there enjoying a glass of wine.Gill then walked in and the door closed behind him. The RAcast crouched down and slowly turned to stone. "Weird.", VIP then dropped a Telepipe that he recently found and also left.

-Z
Jan 1, 2004, 11:42 PM
"so you see, thats why i need the money. i'll agree it's a bit of a harsh way of getting it, but it needs to be done."

"theres no other way?"

"gotta love my work ^_^"

"but what about PD's feelings?"

"in the rain nobody can see you cry
through the thunder nobody hears your screaming
in the storm nobody cares for you, why?
because they have their own tears streaming"

"alright," kristen said.

"i didnt exactly understand that, but i'm gonne continue my way to the waterfall room. i love finding out what items are behind it!
what are you so pissed off about now Zi?"

White_Knight
Jan 2, 2004, 12:17 PM
"Well were going to go now your welcome to join us if you wish."
"Thanks but I'll wait for Zi a little longer I need those and he'll be coming here for payment/"
"Alright be careful."
"You too." With that Shi and Kori start to leave.
"Why did you do that Shi?"
"Do what?"
"Ask her to join us I thought it was going to be just you and me."
"Oh that it was nothing I just thought it would be easier with another person down here."
"I see." With that she wraps her arms around hi lfet and puts her head on his sholder.
"Don't do something like that again when we come down alone." She says in one of those longing tones
"Alright." He responds in the same tone

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 2, 2004, 08:56 PM
"Darn it !! Where did he go !?"
Nasca had followed Zi'Zuku deep into the ruins,when he lost sight of him as he was attacked by a pack of Merlans.
"Who knows what Zi might be up to !?" He murmered to himself, as he walked the dark hallways and empty rooms in search of traces Zi'Zuku.
"Whats this !?" Nasca entered a huge room filled with the charred remains of various D-celular lifeforms, obviously Zi'Zuku's handywork, in a corner Nasca spotted an old cloak.
"Is this Zi'Zukus cloak !? Upon closer inspection Nasca found a little Rappy design, that was barely noticible in the dirty,blood stained cloak.
"Yep, this is Zi'Zuku's cloak alright.Man, Zi should wash this more often."
Nasca suddenly felt an ominous feeling coming from behind him, he slowly turned around and watched in horror as the charred remains of the D-celular lifeforms melted and formed a sickening looking substance that began taking form...
a human form !!
"What the...!? What kind of evil is this !? It looks like..."
"Me." The creature finished Nasca's sentence with an evil grin in its face.
"That is what you were going to say right !?" ???

------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Robo47
Jan 2, 2004, 09:13 PM
As an extremely bored VIP traveled more he walked back to PhotonDrop. "Hey PD"
"VIP! Where did you go?"
"Who were those people?"
"Shi and Kori, Where did you go?"
"Whats it matter? Don't you have a boyfriend?"
"Techno doesn't have a BEE mailer, the Hunters Guild took his away."
"Oh... Why?"
"He tried to 'make it better'"
"I see."
"How old are you VIP?"
"41"
"What time do you wish to die?"
"???"
"You don't know what death is, do you?"
"Fraid not, I happen to be a Demigod."
"WHAT?!"
"Yep, the Demigod that controls ice."

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 3, 2004, 09:38 PM
Nasca stood there, staring at the creature that had been formed by the remains of the D-celular life forms. It was something beyond his wildest dreams, or rather his worst nightmares. There in front of him stood a creature that had taken his physical likeness, but its spirit was so different, the aura its body emitted was pure evil. Nasca could feel his katana trembling in its sheath, like a little child about to face its punishment. It was the first time Nasca saw his katana act in such a way. What was this creature, that made his katana so scared ?
"Foolish mortal, you shall return what was taken from the master"
"Huh ?"
"The blade, fool. Give it to me or perish."
"Why should I give you my beloved katana !?"
"Because I will kill you, moron !!"
"I will die before I hand over my katana to monster like you !!"
"Fine, I will make sure your wish comes true" The creature charged at full speed, ready to strike.
"What kind of fool charges to battle without a weapon !?" Nasca thought, as he prepared himself to draw his katana and cut down his foe.
"DIE !!" The creature arms suddenly morphed into twin sabers, very similar to those of a Delsaber.
"Be gone fiend !!" Nasca tried to draw his katana, but something was wrong.
"What !? It won't come out !!" Nasca quickly changed his stance to a more defensive one, barely on time. The creature had delivered two consecutive blows, one was blocked with the katana's sheath and the other found its mark in Nasca's left arm, causing a deep gash, the pain making him hold his arm, in a vain attempt to hold back the bleeding.
"Heh, foolish mortal, you thought I was unarmed !? HA, HA, HA"
"You...what did you do to my beloved katana !?"
"Its is too scared to fight, it already lost to me before"
"What are you talking about !?"
"Enough talk !! Now you DIE !!" The creature jumped at Nasca, with its arms extended ready to deliver a final blow. Nasca repeated his defensive stance, ready to block the incoming attack, his wounded arm inside his samurai clothes.
"Fool !! You will never defeat me just by blocking !!" Nasca quickly blocked the first blow with the katana's sheath and as the creature raised its left arm to deliver the second blow, a green photon bullet coming from a concealed Red Handgun, ripped the arm off.
"Ha, how do you like that, you cheap copy !!"
The creature slowly backed away and picked off the ground its fallen limb, to Nasca's surprise the limb began to reattach itself to the creature.
"You were saying !?" The creature snickered with and evil smile in its face.
"Oh shi...!!"

--------------------------------------
Hmmm, is it me or im the only one posting here !? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

White_Knight
Jan 3, 2004, 10:53 PM
Shi and Kori walk into the room with Nasca and see him fighting......HIM?????? Shi starts to gharge as he does so he draws the sange and yasha, first the right then the left, and flips them so there back handed. Then with a leap he spreds his arms
"DARK DRAGON WINGS!" He says as he is surrounded by black energy that takes the form of a dragon with arms and glowing red eyes. The beast/man lets oyt a roar just like a dragons
"HUH???" says Nasca
"You might want to duck." Kori says answering his question. Nasca ducks quickly while the dark one turns around to see just what is happening only to be met with a sword/wing to the neck.
"Thanks."
"No problim."

Kadou
Jan 3, 2004, 10:55 PM
Suddenly, the retired hunter/salesman of stolen goods Ignatious burst out of a telepipe not 3 meters from Nasca's evil clone. Both the samurai and his clone stopped what they were doing and turned to see what had just interrupted their fight.

"Who the bloody Hell are you?" the clone demanded.

"I am your doom," Ignatious replied in a melodramatically cold, low tone.

The creature made some sort of sound that sounded vaguely like both a laugh and a roar, dashed at Ignatious, and swung one of its blades horizontally. The greedy salesmun ducked rather easily and shoved his hand into his grey overcoat.

Quite suddenly, he vanished leaving the Nasca-clone staring confusedly at the empty space he had just occupied. Then, with a flash of bluish light, Ignatious fell from above onto the creatures back and rammed what seemed to be a metal spike with a hilt into the thing's back, leaped away, and pressed a button atop another metal object in his left hand.

The clone cried out in pain and futily attempted to pull the object out of its back with its handless arms. The thing itself had a rather small red light on its blunt end that dimly flashed three times.

For a moment everything became silent. Almost, but not quite spontaneously, the creature exploded outward away from the spike, splattering black goo all over the surrounding area. There was no thunderous detonation, nor was there any fire or smoke. The clone simply blasted apart.

Another stunned silence. Ignatious quietly walked over to the spike, whick was still quite intact, wiped it on the floor, and replaced it into his coat along with the remote detonator. He then walked over to Nasca, who was staring with his jaw hanging open.

"But.. how, um, what did you..?" he sputtered.

"Reusable ultrasound bomb," Ignatious stated simply. "I don't suppose you'd care to buy one? Only 35,000 meseta."

Whee! I love destroying dramatic moments.

Robo47
Jan 3, 2004, 11:15 PM
In Dark Falz's chamber, the obelisk that sealed Falz away crumbled. From the dust a HUmar arose, he was clad in blue and had long black hair, he weilded double swords, one red the other blue. But his swords weren't made of photons, nor did they look like any weapon you could normally find, they were made of a strange metal. The HUmar looked at both of his swords, "Good and Evil." he muttered as he warped landing in a room with several people. The red swords 'eye' flicked open as a merchant a samurai and another HUmar stared at him. He noticed a FOnewearl next to the other HUmar. He walked slowly toward her and in a voice with no emotion said, "You look oddly familiar, have we met before?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-03 20:19 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 3, 2004, 11:26 PM
"Well I guess you guys came in the right moment.Thanks for saving my skin."
"Hey no problem" said Shi and Kori at the same time.
"You may want to buy some trimate for that wound, only 3,000 meseta a tube,quite a bargain eh !? said Ignatious.
"I guess so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif" hands over the meseta to Ignatious.
"Thanks"
"ITS NOT OVER YET !!"
"What the... !?" All four of them at the same time.
"HE,HE,HE,HE, FOLISH MORTALS PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM !!"
The black blob that Ignatious had sprayed all over the room began to unite in four separate points taking the exact form of the four Hunters who had dared interrupt the previous battle.
"YOU WILL ALL PERISH HERE !!" The four creatures said in union in a hollow and evil voice.
"OK. Any bright ideas, guys !?" Nasca
"This might be bad..." Ignatious
"Cant you use the same gadget as last time !? Shi
"It takes a while to recharge" Ignatious
"So we fight !!"
"DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE !!!!"
"Here they come !!" Kori

---------------------------------------
About time somebody post something !! Have fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 12:29 PM
As he saw his clone, the stranger's red sword pulsed with more energy, then the blue one. His clone stopped moving at all and began to mimic it's target even more and stood there, emotionless.

-Z
Jan 4, 2004, 01:01 PM
*door opens*

"Zi'Zuku! where were you!?" nasca shouted from across the room, just sidestepping a fatal slash.

"..."

"Zi'Zuku?"

Zi'Zuku stared at nasca, his visible eye twitching uncontrolably, a 3 way vein pulsating on the surface of his head, and a bit of foam flowing over his facemask.

"ummm... fight the evil preasence within yo-"

*THWACK!*

"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CLOAK!!?!?" Zi'Zuku shouted (his version of a shout. he never did talk too loud http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif) coldly. he quickly pulled over his cloak, and raised the hood. nasca got up rubbing the back of his head, about to say something, but didnt. the way the hood cast complete darkness over his face, and how his eye seemed to have a slightish red tint to it, it was apparent Zi didn't care for an answer.

"get over it Zi, we've got bigger problems right now!" Shi yelled.

"WHAT COULD BE A BIGGER PROBLEM THA- oh... hmmmm...."

"what are you just standing around for? DO SOMETHING!?"

"megid?... nah, it'd probably help it... grants?... too conspicuous... foies? eh, why not. GIFOIE! RAFOIE! FOIE FOIE FOIE!!!"

*sizzling sound*

"ummm, Zi?"

*kori points Zi away from a flaming Nasca to the creatures*

"what?"
----
EDIT: obligitory ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-01-04 10:03 ]</font>

Kadou
Jan 4, 2004, 01:07 PM
Ignatious and his clone-thing stared each other down for several seconds. Their eyes narrowed, each slowly edging their right hand into their coat. Then, in the blink of an eye, each thrust their hand into a pocket and pulled out the first thing that their fingers touched.

The clone predictably drew a handgun and attempted to fire several shots. Ignatious dodged and tossed out his amazing sidekick Gillermo (gee-yair-moh) the penguin, who on the spot began to dance uselessly. The clone, distracted by the amazing Mexican dancing penguin, stared mesmerized.

Ignatious then pulled out his handy-dandy notebook! I mean, er, repeater, and began blasting away at his clone, who was soon reduced to a pile of gooey Swiss cheese.

The blob began to slowly reform itself, and so Ignatious withdrew from his coat a peculiar, cylindrical object and snapped it onto the end of his vulcan. He then fired directly at the blob a solid beam of blazing violet photon energy, three times the adverage width of a photon bullet. He swept the beam over every inch of the clone, reducing it to no more than some sooty black marks on the floor. The trigger was then released, and he allowed his arm to fall to his side for the moment.

"Hey Nasca!" he called to the samurai-HUmar-person, who was currently dodging the attacks of his own clone and firing shots with his Red Handgun.

"What?!"
"Can I assume this thing's dead yet?"
"How the Hell am I supposed to know?"
"Well he is your arch-nemesis, or something of that sort."
"Whatever..."

Ignatious shrugged to himself, replaced his repeater into one of his pockets, and drew a pair of saber-types: a gladius, and a shadow pallasch. He then leaped over to the nearest clone and began helping whoever's it was to defeat it.

"Come on Gillermo!"

White_Knight
Jan 4, 2004, 03:31 PM
Shi and his clone are going at it as if they were made out of the very darkness they use their blades sparking as they repetedly clashed against each other neither one landing a single blow against the other.
"You have to get tired of fighting at this speed sometime."
"As do you." With that they both jump back and put their left sword away and dash at each other with a black flame surounding them
"BLACK FLAME SWORD!" They scream as the flames go to suround only their swords. As the blades clash the flames start to surround them giving burns to them both.
"Damn you have all of the skills af the Dark Dragon Knight at your disposil."
"Yeah I am a clone of you and you alone there is nothing you can surrprise me with."
"Thanks for that info." Shi says with a smirk as his purplenum I.D. flashes and changes to show a dragons head roaring upward with its wings around the edges.
"What the???"
"I thought you said I couldn't suprise you but then agai you did know about Shadows when you copied me so this will suprise you." With that a human sized black dragon shows up with red inner wings and three clawed arms.
"Wh..Wh..Wh.. the hell is that thing?!?!?!?"
"This is Shadows." The dragon lets out a roar and flies at the clone.
"SHI!!!!" Screams Kori who is locked in a duel of ice magics with her clone.
"Hang on." He says as he runs at her clone from behind with both swords shethed
"DARK DRAGON CROSS!!" He says as he draws both blades at the same time creating an X out of black energy but before he can hi tthe clone he gets blasted by Rabarta as he starts to fall backwards from the blast he finishes teh X and it flies at the clone cutting it into four bits. Shi strugles to stand and is soon cured by Koris resta.

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 07:31 PM
The stranger watched Ignatious take down his clone, but the the clone knocked the merchant away and charged back to it's target. The man's swords flashed and the clone stopped immedeatly. "Why did you interupt me?", He said. The clone looked up and tried to move it's copy sword, "What did you do to me?". "You are paralyzed, as you shall remain, til now.", the HUmar raised both swords and dashed through his clone, sending a purple light to eminate from the beasts body. The clone slowly dissolved into a bubbling puddle. The man looked down at was his temporary enemy, "My name is Quies, you shall remember that during your stay in hell." Quies moved some of his blonde hair out of his face and leaned up against the wall, watching the rest of the clones be destroyed.

-Z
Jan 4, 2004, 09:17 PM
the cloneless Zi'Zuku took the chance to slowly walk towards the door.
*ear perks*

*SHING!*

Zi'Zuku spun around with the caduceus just in time to defend against a sleek black figure, weilding the same weapon as he.

must've snuck around me from another goop thing Zi'Zuku thought as the figure pushed off him, and landed a few feet back. the two examined eachother.

Zi'Zuku's adversary had a pure black cloak, without the wear and tear, a black diamond covering over the lower half of his face, a shadow cast over it's face and a red glow in its only visible left eye. the shaft of it's weapon was black as his cloak, and the red jewel atop was replaced by a purple/black color resembling the color of megid.

"Jealous?"

"well... yeah, kind of"

"i'm everything you want to look like, but just can't!"

"you mean-!?"

*a secong red glow appears under figures hood, revealing him to have TWO EYES!*

"...*sniff*"

"ha! defend yourself italics fool!"

"Italics text rules! bold text sucks!"

"oh, now its on!"

Zi'Zuku and pretty boy Zi'Zuku lean forward and charge at eachother. Zi makes a stab but pretty boy Zi knocks it down, and makes a slash. Zi in his spikes down state did a small pole vault to get himself out of the reach of pretty boy Zi, but upon his landing, a horrible pain shot down his back. as he fell forward, he saw his foe land in front of him, the tip of his wing of his weapon laced slightly with blood.

"all your tactics, along with with the knowledge of how to parry them, are with me."

"true, but anyone who know where i'm gonna be can parry my attacks. your tactics are my tactics, as long as i maintain my (our) defensive style, i can't lose. our fight is a stalemate."

"you'll have to cast resta eventually. that wound on your back'll kill you of blood loss otherwise. all i have to do is wait."

*long silence*

"resta!"

*Shing!*

"what!?"

pretty boy Zi's dark caduceus had swiped over Zi, as he screwed the flashy tricks, and simply fell to the floor purposely. using his opponent's momentum against him, Zi'Zuku used both feet to kick/flip pretty boy Zi over him, and while still upside-down, cupped both hands together and screamed "RAFOIE!"

unfortunately, pretty boy Zi had found a way to counter this too. while in mid air, he thrust the pointed bottom of his weapon into the ground, and flipped himself up into the air, just as the ground below him exploded to ash. the dark caduceus was destroyed, but as pretty boy Zi landed, some of the goop like substance he was made of crept up his arm, and formed a new one.

"by now you've probably realized that your caduceus cannot harm me. whoch brings me to wonder: how will you ever beat me?"

*trademark glares eachother*

"true. but i hold one thing that you don't have. the one thing i know i (we) are totally helpless against."

"lies! prepare yourself!"

pretty boy Zi made a full dash towards Zi'Zuku, who stood prefectly still, but reached for something from behind his face mask.

*rips out piccies of photon drop!*

" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif *drools*"

"RABARTA!"

the icy prison encased pretty boy Zi'Zuku, as the real thing whipped out his caduceus, and reduced him to icecubes. as one, the goop would have been unafected, but devided, all they could do was regroup. each individual peice being frozen, and they could do nothing.

"FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE..."

*trifluid*

"FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE RAFOIE!!"

the different cubes were reduced to ash, and with one final rabarta, they were gone.

"chill" Zi'Zuku said coldly while leaving his fallen 'clone'. as he tucked the pictures of photon drop back into his face mask, he got the most frightening thought of how his perversion could lead to his own demise...

o well. ^_^ he stayed around to see if he could help anyone else.

Robo47
Jan 4, 2004, 09:32 PM
PhotonDrop is here at my house so part of my post is hers.
Queis chuckled at the Zi clones demise. He looked by his feet, the puddle of his clone was gone. "It seems my clone reformed to Zi's clone.

Back in the other room VIP and PhotonDrop were stil standing around, looking dumb. "*sniffsniff* I smell pervert!" PhotonDrop said silently and took off running.
"Wait! Miss PhotonDrop!"
"No time to wait!"
just as Zi turnd from the fight he was tackled by PD.
"Where's my picture.", she said in a menacing tone.
Quies called out, "Look behind the metal!"
"Huh?8reaches behind Zi's mask"
"Ow!"
"Shut up perv! Ah, here they are!"
"My picture..."
"Shut it. *whips out her Ruby Bullet and shoots Zi's masked part."

Kadou
Jan 5, 2004, 12:05 PM
Just as PD had vengfully pulled her pictures out from behind Zi's facemask, Ignatious suddenly appeared out of no where, snatched the pictures from PD's hand, and leaped high into some secluded, shadowy crevice in the 40-or-more-foot high walls in a very Zi'Zuku-ish manner.

"Damnit!" PD's voice echoed throughout the cavernous room.

KaFKa
Jan 5, 2004, 01:43 PM
*sees -z's little battle* hmm... *gets idea*

The second clone walked into the light, showing itself as a dark reflection of the HUnewearl Hikande. She stood the exact same as her, except that instead of blue/sky blue, whe was wearing black and red. Drawing two purple daggers, the dark Hikande quickly took up running twoards the group.

PD stood angrily, looking up into the shadows. she didnt notice the shadow that was running straight for her. She felt the pain of a lavis blade being shoved into her midsection. She was knocked off of Zi and slid across the ground, knocked unconcious. Everybody locked onto the Hikande-clone and started to attack-even Zi'zuku after a quick resta. They all attacked, photon bullets, swords, techs, all seemed to almost hit her. She dodged from side to side, making quick attacks on her victims-who fell down accordingly. She dodged twoards robo47(or V.I.P., or whoever the convienient RAcast is), and rose up, arms crossed in an "x" and brought her weapons down, tearing the RAcast's cest open.

She then jumped away, doing a slow backflip with her arms outstreched and body in perfect alignment (think a cross) the group watched as the healing energy of a resta covered her body. She landed and started moving her arms.

tiing... BOOM!!

everybody ran from the rafoie spammage, healing each other, etc...

The Hikande-clone fired away with her lavis blades, using their beam power to strike from afar.

"Knock it off you waanabe, move-stealing, fashion-blind, uber-ugly, imposter of me!!"

Hikande, the REAL Hikande, stood there, with her REAL (not dupxorred) lavis blades. She stood, waiting for her imposter to make the first move. Her imposter did the same, both in the same pose. They stared, and the clone made the first move.

Clone-hikande tried to make another double slash on Hikande, only to be dodged and reversed by the real hikande. Clone-hikande saw it coming and stopped the reprisal, parrying the attack eloquently, and bringing her own to bear. Hikande dodged her clone's attack, and went into full defensive mode, switching one of her blades to overhand (instead of underhand) and prepared herself for the coming onslaught.

Clone-hikande Struck at Hikande's head, which only got knocked to the side, which was followed by a slash by the clone to make a follo-up attack, which was dodged, but followed by a dagger trying to make it's way to real Hikande's heart, but was also parried quickly, which was counter-parried into another counter-parry.

They carried on in a fevered pitch, moving at subsonic speeds. They became a varitable blur, pseudo-metal clanging against pseudo-metal, they exchanged blows for minutes in an unstopping momentum. Soon, blood started to enter the blur, as the Clone Hikande had scored a decicive hit across real Hikande's gut. She jumped away, using a rafoie as cover, which was resta shielded by clone-hikande.

Hikande resta'd herself, and ran in an all-out dash to clone Hikande, who did the same. In the brief moment between movement and combat, Hikande kissed her right fist as it was brought up to guard her face.

"One more time, my friends, one last time"

they came together, their right blades meeting in between them, they cleaved through one another, followed by their lefts. the power unleashed threw them away from each other with great violence, and they lay sprawled out on the ground.

Robo47
Jan 5, 2004, 03:21 PM
Uhh KaFKa... there was no RAcast. The one you're probably thinking of has turned itself to stone a mile away from everyone.

Quies stared at the clone-Hikande, "Is this the reason?" His swords flashed a few times. "I see"
He then raised both swords and shoved them into clone Hikande's mid-section. The red swords eye looked down into it's temporary sheath and the blue one flashed some more. The magic holding the clone together vanished. "I suppose not." He drew his swords out of the ground and walked towards Kori again, "As I was saying, have we met before?"

VIP, after using a Trimate(sucks to not have Resta huh? ^_^) said to everyone, "Got a Resta disk?" Ignatious, who was still in his crevice, tossed one down to the RAmar. VIP looked at it and said,"level 15?"
"I'm in a very generous mood."
"oh okay"
He then put his Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen in their holsters and walked off.
He was in a hallway and said to himself, "I wonder why I didn't have a clone."
chkit
"Aww hell no."
He turned around to see his clone.
"You S-O-B."
VIP whipped out his guns again and fired like a mad man, freezing the whole hall way, his clone, nothing left.
"Damn straight!"
VIP continued to walk away.

-Z
Jan 5, 2004, 05:29 PM
*whew*! just got back from a long practice guys!

*reading*

_ /
Zi'Zuku, after dodging the frozen shooter, recovering from his second clone battle, and tying a black bandana around his face before anyone could see beneath his mask, he got up.

"PD?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something. look-"

"i know, i know, your sorry about all you did, blah blah blah, ya don't have to say it. i guess i forgive you. after all, its not like you have the pictures now anyways..."

*puts hands under cloak*

"actually what i was gonna say was its not my style to hit a girl but... SHIFTA!!!"

*pulls out hands, revealing angry fists equpped*

*tackles PD*

"DONT- *WHAM!* YOU- *WHAM* EVER- *WHAM* TOUCH- *WHAM* MY- *WHAM* FACEMASK!!!!!!! *WHAM, WHAM, HEAVY WHAM!!*

*deep breathes*

"Reverser!"

*WHAM!* (one for good luck ^_^)

"i'll come back for you later. come Nidra! he hasnt paid for those pics yet!"
--------------------------------------
ignatious you fool, you're playing my game...

Robo47
Jan 5, 2004, 05:52 PM
Quies breaks into a sprint and begins a chase, his target has no clue Quies is following him. As the subject dashes up the wall Quies slams his red sword into the ground, like a polevaulter he is launched very high, landing infront of the one know as Ignatious.

"What the he-"

*snatch*

"I'll be taking these, a pig is heading your way. Bye"

Quies lands gracefully(?how?) and says to his red sword, "Come Soul Edge." The sword raises itself out of the ground and flies towards Quies' outstreched hand. He then lay the picture on the ground and used a Foie tech on it. Slowly they turned to ash, just slow enough for a certain cloaked figure to see the burning.

White_Knight
Jan 5, 2004, 10:18 PM
"Ummmm....No we haven't guy who is trying to copy my Shi by weilding two swords." Kori says a little courious.
"Hey Kori I think I know a way to end this for good so may I borrow Tidel for a bit?"
"Umm sure but what do you need her for?"
"You'll see."
"Who the hell is tidel?" Comes Nascas voice.
"You'll see." Shi and Kori say as her pinkal I.D. turns the color of a Bluefull I.D. but with the same picture as Shi's and a long blue dragon that looks more snake like with purple inner wings that have no inner bone.
"Thanks." Is all Shi says as he goes to the waterfall room with both dragons in tow.
"where the hell is he off to?"
"I don't know

Robo47
Jan 6, 2004, 03:46 PM
PhotonDrop needs to quit comingover my house...
"I'm quite sorry Miss, I must have mistook you for someone else."

PhotonDrop looked over to Queis and Kori,"Your Shi? Sounds like you have a thing going on with him. Also, lots of hunters wield double swords, so that guy can't possibly be 'copying your Shi'.

*Soul Edge glows*

Kadou
Jan 6, 2004, 04:47 PM
How many clones are left?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-06 15:11 ]</font>

KaFKa
Jan 6, 2004, 05:22 PM
uhm, robo, not to crash on your little happy day SC2 thing, but one person having both soul edge AND calibur is impossible. the weapons would literally rip the bastard apart. i know you like the idea, but its kinda bullshit.

Garanz2
Jan 6, 2004, 05:27 PM
hmm...it's getting interesting again. I think I'll just appear again.

-----

Garanz2 hummed merrily as he strolled through the streets of Pioneer Two. The Nurses had given him liberal amounts of ice cream and rebooted his programming. He felt much better, but couldn't remember quite what he was supposed to be doing. Madhu hovered by his shoulder, glowing slightly. He'd broken into the store at the medical center and stolen as many moon atomisers as he could shove into his little absorbtion thing. he was now level 99, and almost ready to evolve into his carefully planned final form.

Suddenly, Garanz2 remembered. THE RUINS! KILLING THINGS! FUN! He made a dash for the nearest teleporter, drawing his final impact, and telling Madhu to hold on to his hat. Madhu sighed. he didn't have a hat.

White_Knight
Jan 6, 2004, 08:13 PM
Back in the room with the clones
_____

"Umm..well sort of but I'm a little shy about it and he's the only one I've ever seen with two swords and that much skill with them."
_____

Waterfall room
_____

After having finaly arived at his destination of he heads towards the large hole the goes upward through all levels of the planet. A roar is heard out of Tidal.
"I need you to help awaken all of the ten great dragons." Another roar
"Now Shadows." He says as he starts to jump off into the pit. The black dragon flashes greyish black and in a beam of light of the same color turns into plate like armor on Shi that has a red gem in the middle of the chest. A tail where the hind armor should be and claws on his feet and arms and takes off stright up still with Tidal in tow.

Kadou
Jan 6, 2004, 08:52 PM
Ignatious, having finished sulking over the lost pictures, was standing huddled in his crevice digging around through the assorted items in his pockets, trying to find anything that might be amusing to toy around with. The ultrasound charge was recharging, he was fresh out of thermal charges, plasma genades, and other explosives which were likely in the hands of either Black Paper or some terrorist wannabe. He did, however, have plenty of fireworks and a few EM charges available, as well as a full stock of failed weapon prototypes. And of course, an unreliable but very potent synthetic Megid charge, though that carried to high a price to be used now.

With an excited twinge he leaped down to the ground, pulling out a sonic discharge handgun, and aimed it toward the nearest clones head. He then slowly pulled on the trigger. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Bah! The thing probably doesn't even have a tangible brain," he muttered annoyedly to himself, pocketing the sonic gun and withdrawing an assortment of fireworks and a cigarette lighter.

With a very childish grin he ran off to find a dimenian or something weak, completely ignored by the clones. Eventually he came upon the so called "waterfall room" to find a Hunter standing on the brink of the familiar crater with a sragon or two standing around nearby.

Eh, no one'll notice one missing person, and if it just so happens that they do, there are plenty of d-cellular creatures around to blame any injuries on.

With a maniacal grin (happy day! Ignatious, the man with pockets which may contain anything one wills them to, is insane! Oooh, just think of the possibilities), Ignatious silently set most of the fireworks on the ground, angled more or less toward the crater, and went back down the row he had made of them, lighting the wick (sp?) of each.

In a flash of multihued sparks the explosives launched off toward the crater, arcing gracefully before turning downward toward the earth just at the rim of the massive hole. The person whose name I am too lazy to go back and check turned in unison with his dragon or two to see what the sudden noise was about, just as most of the pyrotechnics went off in their faces.

Ignatious, with a gleeful smirk, trotted back to the now-so-called "clone room" before the smoke could clear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-06 18:03 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 6, 2004, 10:03 PM
KaFKa, it not impossible, besides, Quies is completely neutral, like Nightmare, without the killings, whenever Quies shows emotion, one of the swords has a slight tighter grip on him.
Also, wait to see what becomes of Queis when I get around to writing his fic.

VIP stood there, by his clones frozen remains, "Stupid bastard, trying to copy a Demi god *pokes with a stick*."
.................................................. ...

Soul Edge begins to glow, then Soul Caliber, Quies looks at them, "Yeah I suppose it is time to go..."
Quies then dissappeared, leaving a small piece of paper. PhotonDrop picks it up and reads,
It has been nice knowing you all. - Quies

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-06 20:13 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 6, 2004, 11:06 PM
Oh my gosh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif !! I go for to two days and you guys already took over the whole thing !! Anyway, I am taking care of my sister so it will be a couple of days before I actually post something to add to the story http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, so in the meantime just let White_Knight use his Dragons to destroy the clones or let Ignatious pull out a Hidrogen bomb or something that will freeze the whole room.

Keep up the good teamwork http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif !!

Kadou
Jan 7, 2004, 04:45 PM
There's a story? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Robo47
Jan 7, 2004, 04:58 PM
what were you writing this whole time? oh wait, nevermind...

VIP shot some Dimenians, they died, he though stuff and then went to Pioneer 2.

White_Knight
Jan 7, 2004, 07:58 PM
Kadou he was already way out of there you know like in the mines or something.
______

Shi and Tidal make it into a room in Caves 3 and travel to teh arena room in caves 1.
"Tidal you know what to do." With that Tidal starts to turn the magma into rock which brings out one pissed off red dragon on all fours and two pairs of wings that resemble bird wings.
"Easy Blaze we need your help now come on." With that Shi and the two dragons head to the forest

Zzzzzz
Jan 8, 2004, 06:59 PM
Um, Is it just me, or are there too many
powerful characters?

Keep up the good work!
*Souledge idea was corny*

KaFKa
Jan 8, 2004, 07:10 PM
On 2004-01-08 15:59, Zzzzzz wrote:
Um, Is it just me, or are there too many
powerful characters?

actually, there s only me and robo with the powerful characters, but his are kinda bullshit, wheras mine are based off an actual PSO character of mine.

*Souledge idea was corny*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Jaks
Jan 8, 2004, 07:13 PM
KaFKa, have we forgotten you guys can't suddenly stop the story? post more! not that I care, I just don't want a good group fic to.... nevermind! Spam it up!!!

White_Knight
Jan 8, 2004, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know where the brightset place in the planet is?
____

Shi and the two dragons of fire and water/ice make it to the forest.
"Blaze you know what to do." With that the red dragon starts to burn bits of the forest which causes a green serpent like dragon to apper with insect wings and grass assassin arms.
"Calm down Ven we need your help." Shi says as Tidal starts to douce the fires.
"I need you to spreed your poison into the air." With that Ven starts to spit it venom into the wind which summons a grey dragon that resemples a bird more than it does a dragon.
"Welcome Breeze." Shi says as Blaze starts to burn the poison out of the air.

Kadou
Jan 8, 2004, 07:41 PM
The whole thing is bullshit, not just the characters. It never had a plot, as has been said the Soul Calibur and Edge thing was corny, and a few of the writers here are basing their characters off the heroes of other games or animes/mangas. The only reason I joined in was because I fealt like destroying Nasca's moment, and the first character that came to mind was Ignatious (because I've been using him in the last few fics and I'm trying to develop somewhat of a personality for him. Of course, he'd never go insane or waste his merchandise like he has in this fic.).

Anyvhey, I'll edit this into a "story" post when I can find some motivation to do so.

Edit: The brightest place on the planet would probably be where the Sahara Desert used to be. And yes, Ragol is Earth, whether you like it or not. Depending on what version of the game you play, the Ruins are either 1500 (DC and PC. Somewhere around Kenya.) or 4500 (GC or Xbox. Somewhere in the middle of Brazil.) miles away from the Sahara. Whichever you like more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2004-01-08 16:46 ]</font>

White_Knight
Jan 8, 2004, 09:29 PM
Great now I have to go and try and find an acctuall place in the game for that to be.
_____

"Hey Breeze hit the mountain over there it should awaken teh earth dragon." With that the wind dragon hits the mountain and the ground starts to shake so that every one every where can fell it. a Dragon that resembles a yellow steg with crystal spikes appears on the mountain top.
"Good it worked now Crystaline give the mines a good shake." The Earth Dragon does just that which makes a lot of power get releised through sparks and jolts. Some of the jots forma large electric purple dragon with a sharp wings and beaklike snout. It finds its way to te same hole that leads up to the forest that DF created.

Kadou
Jan 8, 2004, 10:08 PM
You know, I would ruin your fun right now, WhiteKnight, with a perfect post, but I think I'll try and save it for later. If the opportunity should pass, then so be it.

Jaks
Jan 8, 2004, 10:37 PM
On 2004-01-08 18:29, White_Knight wrote:
Great now I have to go and try and find an acctuall place in the game for that to be.
_____

"Hey Breeze hit the mountain over there it should awaken teh earth dragon." With that the wind dragon hits the mountain and the ground starts to shake so that every one every where can fell it. a Dragon that resembles a yellow steg with crystal spikes appears on the mountain top.
"Good it worked now Crystaline give the mines a good shake." The Earth Dragon does just that which makes a lot of power get releised through sparks and jolts. Some of the jots forma large electric purple dragon with a sharp wings and beaklike snout. It finds its way to te same hole that leads up to the forest that DF created.

No? your dragons could fly there. Dragons were known for their speed.

shinto_kuji
Jan 8, 2004, 11:07 PM
As said before, this fic got a little outta control. That's why i stopped posting on it. >.> <.< >.> I tried adding some sort of plot with the whole garanz in the hospital/me being able to read his mind, but too many characters got added in and any resemblance of a plot got lost along the way. -.-;

White_Knight
Jan 9, 2004, 12:24 PM
Hmmm...I guess but I need an acctual game place for later.

"Good just three more and were good to go." With that they speed off towards the Ragolian Desert. Onces they get there Shi seperates from Shadows. Apon hiting the dirt Shadows starts to darken the area. When a bright flash shows up and half the sky is returned to normal.
"Ah Briliance Glad to see you again sort of." Shi says as The Dragons of light and darkness battle it out with there breath attacks.
"Shadows you need to aim up!" With that Shadows turns his breath upward which draws Briliances breath upward untill they make a sort of pyrimid.
"The rest of you do the same!" adn the rest of the dragons do so. First Tidal then opposite him Blaze Next Ven opposite her Breeze and finaly Cyrstaline and Sparks opposite each other.

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 02:00 PM
anyone think White_Night should do this alone...he seems to be the only one enjoying it.

shinto_kuji
Jan 9, 2004, 02:07 PM
Yeah, uh... maybe you could just start your own fic or something, White_Knight.

White_Knight
Jan 9, 2004, 03:50 PM
I Already have a couple going that's why I need to knoe the brightest point

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 9, 2004, 06:05 PM
*reads*

The only reason I joined in was because I fealt like destroying Nasca's moment

Geez, Kadou thanks a lot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif ...meanie

Anyway, yeah I guess this group-fic is dead (it never did had a plot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ), but at least it was fun until it lasted. Oh well...

Edit: BTW, my character IS an actual PSO character, not some manga/anime heroe or whatever (just wanted you guys to know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lone_Wolf_Nasca on 2004-01-09 15:10 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Jan 9, 2004, 06:09 PM
Who's the guy who made Zi? He's cool.