PDA

View Full Version : GC: Sinow Berril's Hands

Genoa
Dec 26, 2003, 11:10 PM
I was playing with my friend in Central Control Area. Almost at the part to fight Gal Gryphon. My friend killed a Sinow Berril, but didn't notice the red box (don't know how he didn't, his 1st rare he ever found was with me, he grabed my leg and screamed OMG OMG DUDE OMG) anyway, I thought he killed a Sinow Spigell. So I was like "HOLY CRAP! IT DROPPED ELECTRO FRAME!!!" (I was playing as Geno{check sig}). But then it said Sinow Berril's Arms. I was still excited seeing I never had it before. And then I got is turned into a weapon and discovered FOmar could use it. So awesome, but when I got it, it said #0. I looked it up and it says for #1 you need a Berril Photon?! Is that only found online? And can FOmar use it when it's #1?

Soukosa
Dec 26, 2003, 11:47 PM
The Berril Photon is only gotten online by trading in PDs for it. #1 is only useable by HUs.

Genoa
Dec 26, 2003, 11:50 PM
On 2003-12-26 20:47, Sounomi wrote:
The Berril Photon is only gotten online by trading in PDs for it. #1 is only useable by HUs.

ah man... oh well. Already got it +35. Ok then, thank you Sounomi.

Jason
Dec 28, 2003, 01:26 AM
Heh, I was looking for that but I gave up after 1 run and got a God Hand from the boss.

Corey
Dec 28, 2003, 04:08 AM
I got 0 then upgraded it up to 1....(again,before corruption)
Dont worry,their not really worth the trouble,their kinda weak,and it doesnt really look that cool.

Eihwaz
Dec 28, 2003, 04:49 AM
On 2003-12-28 01:08, Corey wrote:
I got 0 then upgraded it up to 1....(again,before corruption)
Dont worry,their not really worth the trouble,their kinda weak,and it doesnt really look that cool.

I beg to differ.

In terms of ATP, they're the 4th strongest Daggers in the game, a bit under Red Daggers. Also, they're fairly accurate as well.

Plus, you get cool, "cloaked"/Predator style fists...

Meh, if you have Red Daggers with Hit%, go with them. If you happen to find these, and like daggers, upgrade them, and you have a pretty good weapon.

Thepandaman
Dec 28, 2003, 06:38 AM
So which is the strongest daggers? is it heart of Poumn, or is that a claw even though it looks as though there's two of them.

Genoa
Dec 28, 2003, 04:32 PM
My friend's little brother got those stupid Hulk Hands. And now that's what we call the Sinow Berril's Hands. I'll be switching my weapon to Sinow Berril's Hands and i'll be like "HULK POWER"

Myopathy
Dec 28, 2003, 05:13 PM
On 2003-12-28 03:38, Thepandaman wrote:
So which is the strongest daggers? is it heart of Poumn, or is that a claw even though it looks as though there's two of them.

Yeah the Heart of Poumn is a claw. It hits three times as opposed to six. And I think the Lavis Blades are the most powerful of the dagger types.