PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs???

Rapscallion
Apr 10, 2001, 01:28 PM
So chances are you've seen the big easter eggs and the fireworks if you've played over the course of the last two days but check this out. I read over at PlanetDreamcast that there is talk of special monsters and some new items in the Mines2 and Ruins3. I haven't ventured down that far in the last couple of days so I don't really know anything about that.

Anyone know if there's any truth to this or if it's just rumor?

Spy
Apr 10, 2001, 01:37 PM
I seriously doubt that they are realesing new weapons or we would have heard about them before it would have even happened.

Core
Apr 10, 2001, 03:00 PM
I'll have to invetagate this.......

Lmnopia
Apr 10, 2001, 03:11 PM
they are really rare but at lvl 100 with full luck you find them allittle more often

Connor
Apr 10, 2001, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna try later tonight to play all areas of vhard. Also, I too am an honest player. My active characters are Faust, Galahad, Maximillian, and IG88. My lvl 100 RAmar (Connor) is retired until I get version 2, when he will return a la Michael Jordan.

KnightShade
Apr 10, 2001, 06:59 PM
I was playing in the ruins today and i did get a few items that i had not been able to see over the past few weeks i played there. I dont think that new items are in game,but I do think they are giving people a better chance to find the rarer of the rares in the game. I would say this will only last till easter
which means we should all get out and see what we can find.