PDA

View Full Version : XBox: so how many of you have gone legit?

Cybridnum051
Dec 27, 2003, 09:47 AM
i USED to use action replay, back when i was too impatient to find items on my own(i also didnt have the free time) recently i have deleted my level 104 hucast and remade a legit one, only takeing my mag and a few of my legit weapons. is anyone else out there going legit?

also, this is my return to psow and pso. i had been taking a break for a few months. unfortunately i forgot my screen name!

anwserman
Dec 27, 2003, 12:45 PM
I've been legit for a while. My only real time at non-legitness was when I had my level 5 HUnewearl, whom I ditched her hacked items at level 6.

And she's now level 108!

Cybridnum051
Dec 27, 2003, 12:51 PM
i was impatient and wanted to see all of the weapons. thats the main reason i wnet to duping.

gamer232323
Dec 27, 2003, 03:12 PM
Im proud to say i am totally a legit player!!!

Not like i no how to dup (im offline)

On other games i would probably cheat for all the characters but in this game if you dupe youve ruined the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cybridnum051
Dec 27, 2003, 04:20 PM
i later realized that finding new weapons on your own is most of the fun in the game

AxemPunanny
Dec 27, 2003, 05:06 PM
It can be an enjoyment to actually have the weapon by whatever means you get them. But if you actually look for them. Yes, it can take a very long time, or you may never get that specific item, and the search can be a pain. But after the amount of time (or sometimes lack thereof), once you actually find that item, it feels more rewarding.

polishedweasel
Dec 27, 2003, 05:23 PM
Not me. I played legit for about 5 months, then I got bored. So that's when I began to do all the crazy stuff. Mmhmmm

Wufei
Dec 29, 2003, 12:41 PM
I've been legitimate since I bought the Xbox version in July.

ILLI
Dec 29, 2003, 04:24 PM
i was legit till i corrupted 3 times in a month and lost a lv 176... that ended my total legitness days.. so thank ST for me duping heh

Razor_Burn
Dec 29, 2003, 05:42 PM
I was never unlegit.

A2K
Dec 29, 2003, 09:00 PM
Always and forever.

Solstis
Dec 29, 2003, 09:08 PM
I was legit for about a month on the DC, I don't think I need to explain why I started duping then. Now, I just use some duped items, but don't hack/dupe/implode myself.

noob-of-fury
Dec 29, 2003, 09:13 PM
I have a "slave" character which is a hacked one for whenever my frineds awnt to go up against ultimate falz or flow. other than that everything I have has been obtained legit.

Black000Moon
Dec 29, 2003, 09:29 PM
hackers must die...

Liquid_Bacon
Dec 29, 2003, 10:54 PM
I have never cheated, and never will.

NiteOwl
Dec 30, 2003, 10:20 AM
I've been legit since I started playing. Honestly, I think the game would get extremely boring if I didn't have stuff to search for. It keeps me going.

ILLI
Dec 30, 2003, 03:01 PM
I've been legit since I started playing. Honestly, I think the game would get extremely boring if I didn't have stuff to search for. It keeps me going.

Ive been duping and playing since ver1 dc.. i dont understand this line of reasoning against duping.. I still have a big thrill whenever i see a red box drop... just because dupers have a nice bank doesn't mean they have stopped searching for prized items..
btw.. im not tryin to make you mad or rebut you.. im just pointing out i dont understand this reasoning behind being legit..
peace

Mustashi2278
Jan 1, 2004, 11:09 AM
I went ALMOST legit a few days ago, i had BKB TJ sword red ring, Super un-legit stuff like that,on my HUmar, got all rid of that and only used legit stuff (almost) i now have use Red sword a red handgun and a doulbe cannon for wepons, I use Kazim bracer has a shield and i dont remember the name of my armor but im sure its legit . What i mean by almost legit is that i traded for some things so im not sure there legit. I also use a regular lvl 200 mag, i have never EVER used some STUPID lvl 1300 mag.