PDA

View Full Version : M&A60 vise

Maxsmile
Dec 28, 2003, 03:35 PM
Hi, well , i just found a M&A60 vise, and i wonder if it is good or not? i was with my purplenum FOmar in forest, thank!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 28, 2003, 03:37 PM
No, not really.

Maxsmile
Dec 28, 2003, 04:26 PM
ok thank! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genoa
Dec 28, 2003, 04:30 PM
But they do look wicked cool. I wish I had hit% on mine for my FOmar.

DarkFO
Dec 28, 2003, 04:46 PM
They're not bad in the forest.

Soukosa
Dec 28, 2003, 04:50 PM
Regardless of what everyone says, they can be quite good if you can get them with a decent amount of hit and have the HP to support the special. But, even if it didn't have those features, they'd still be good for where you found them at.

Genoa
Dec 28, 2003, 04:56 PM
Exactly. My FOmar is using Repeaters with 45% hit. Most mechguns (not Guld Milla) are only good for ATA. The ATP plus really doesn't matter all that much. It's what your ATP is without a weapon and how much hit% the mechgun has that counts. I perfer to use my Repeaters than my Combat's with 15% hit.

jammuto
Dec 28, 2003, 05:21 PM
they suk ass

Aeryn
Dec 28, 2003, 05:33 PM
There not bad right now but when you get to higher levels and start finding them every where with your purplenum you'll really begin to hate them.

OriginalLacan
Dec 28, 2003, 06:42 PM
I rather enjoy using them in normal and hard, thew only thing that kills me is that awfull reload time, which is probably why they don't get much use in the higher levels.

I found a few with high % native,A.beast and hit and they work great for quick forest runs when you're looking for rares.

PaleKid15
Dec 28, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-12-28 12:35, Maxsmile wrote:
Hi, well , i just found a M&A60 vise, and i wonder if it is good or not? i was with my purplenum FOmar in forest, thank!

Uhhh... if you HAVE it, why do you need to ask if it is good?

It does not suck, unless you have crappy ata and crappy atp (and that would be the characters fault, not the guns). Most mechs are very good with hit%. Although, they probably won't do your FOmar much good.

Cengah
Dec 28, 2003, 07:42 PM
It all depends on what kind of weapons suit you.

If you like the fact that a mech type gun can supress enemies then that gun is for you.

Genoa
Dec 28, 2003, 10:52 PM
They'll be even better when you have good Arm units (elf/arm++'s and god/arms) along with a high-level shifta/zalure. My FOmar (with repeaters) when shifta&zalure, does about 365 with a charge shot per bullet.

Butoden
Dec 29, 2003, 06:29 AM
On 2003-12-28 19:52, MegamanX wrote:
They'll be even better when you have good Arm units (elf/arm++'s and god/arms) along with a high-level shifta/zalure. My FOmar (with repeaters) when shifta&zalure, does about 365 with a charge shot per bullet.
LoL, it also depends on which enemy you're shooting at -> Normal Rag Rappy or Ultimate Hildelt http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Enemies on higher difficulty levels have higher DFP you know!

Genoa
Dec 29, 2003, 11:27 AM
That's why I said when he gets the units and high-tech disks. I need God/Arms for Seabed Chambers. (I so hate Sinow Zoas...)

DirtyDan311
Dec 29, 2003, 08:10 PM
i have a pair of vise guns with 30 to hit, and they are wonderful, as long as you are playing with a force that is willing to heal you alot. if you are a racast and you get vises with percent to hit, your are in the money. of course, i would rather use charge vulcans most of the time(i have a lot of extra cash), but whatever works