PDA

View Full Version : amplifiers of.....

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 06:39 PM
do they raise the lvl by 1.. or do they raise the base att?

e.g. so can use at any level of spell it would have same effect? or is it best to keep till highest lvl spells?

OriginalLacan
Dec 28, 2003, 06:44 PM
amplifiers are for use with colored barriers (ie; RED BARRIER with any foie based amp.) to create merges which boost the power of their respective techniques.

They are great for forces and fo-inspired hune's but the defense and evade is horrible

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 06:48 PM
right ok, i believe i will understand this eventually lol.... ill keep it till i lvl my force a bit, or will it have eventually the same outcome no matter when i use it?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 28, 2003, 06:56 PM
On 2003-12-28 15:48, Bawless wrote:
right ok, i believe i will understand this eventually lol.... ill keep it till i lvl my force a bit, or will it have eventually the same outcome no matter when i use it?

You'll have the same outcome whether you use it at level 20 or level 200, go ahead and make your Merge.

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 07:01 PM
so a blue barier and amplifier will work? .......

just curious wat would it do with an andriod, as i can "use" it. but ill keep it for my force if its best for that character.

Toruxxx
Dec 28, 2003, 07:08 PM
to make a blue merge u need a blue barrier and amplifier of shifta i think same goes with red merge, red barrier+ amplifier of foie= red merge and goes on for other colours.

soz if i got the amplifiers wrong i forgot what they are called.

o yea and it wouldnt matter if u made it with a different char it will still become the same and forces are the best to use em on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-12-28 16:11 ]</font>

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 07:18 PM
argh, so what is gibata on yellow?

and how would i find out where to get the coloured barriers? are they in the guide or are they common?

do i need a barrier to use it to its full potential or can i use it anyway?....

last but not least... my amplifier says usable.. but i dont have a coloured barrier on me???????? eh? lol

all help is grateful. ( if i ever get online with my gc , i will repay "if i can" all these ppl that have helped me with this game, much better than the guides on most things http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.)

Toruxxx
Dec 28, 2003, 07:25 PM
well if u could get online u could get some barriers from gallons shop but as u cant. ummm they havent got 9 stars as all rares do jus below i think or i might be completely wrong lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif u should come to find one soon tho jus keep looking.

i think zonde is yellow i aint been on pso for ages lol i forgot!! "shakes head and slaps himself for not going on for ages"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toruxxx on 2003-12-28 16:27 ]</font>

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 07:28 PM
thanks, so amlifier of gibarta is a yellow 1 as i suspected? lol....

Robo47
Dec 28, 2003, 07:31 PM
yellow = zonde series
blue = barta series
red = foie series

Bawless
Dec 28, 2003, 07:35 PM
lol must be the blue barrier then -_-.... i thought it was usable since it was "white writing" ill use it on the blue barrier in my warehouse.

cHaOsMaZtA
Dec 29, 2003, 12:02 AM
Go here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=301 for some usefull info.

EDIT: the page i just posted needs some adjustin. blue, red, and yellow merges only add 10% to their respecitve tech.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2003-12-28 21:04 ]</font>

Genoa
Dec 29, 2003, 12:37 AM
Equip the Barrier and select use on the Amplifier. This will merge them and creat a boost for the technique you have put the amplifier on. Example: Red Barrier + Amplifier of Gifoie = Gifoie Merge
The Amplifiers that are a color boost the power of all techniques in that catagory. Example: Blue Barrier + Amplifier of Blue = Blue Merge (boosts the power of Barta, Gibarta, and Rabarta.

Red Barrier: Amp of Foie, Amp of Gifoie, Amp of Rafoie, Amp of Red
Blue Barrier: Amp of Barta, Amp of Gibarta, Amp of Rabarta, Amp of Blue
Yellow Barrier: Amp of Zonde, Amp of Gizonde, Amp of Razonde, Amp of Yellow

There are other merges like Shifta Merge but that doesn't boost the power, it boosts the Range of the technique. (in my opinion, Red, Blue, and Yellow merge are the only good merges.)