PDA

View Full Version : whitill/resta of braveman q:

MsFortune
Apr 10, 2001, 03:15 PM
i hear the resta of braveman is available in whitill shops.
i also hear that forces use it alot.
i also hear that it is underrated.
and actually pretty good.

but what level do you have to be before it appears in the shops and you can use it?

Benni
Apr 10, 2001, 05:35 PM
whats the difference btween resta and the one you're on about? i hail from Whitill and have yet to c one. By the way Ive noticed that my techniques seem to stop on level 14. Is this the limit since you're a force ?(and forces know eveything! hehe)

Jaiden
Apr 10, 2001, 05:42 PM
You're talking about the Diska of Braveman? Yes, it appears in the whitill shops. I can't speak directly because I'm Oran but for most people the "rare" shop weapon starts to appear around level 75. I could be wrong.

Yes, the Diska of Braveman is highly underrated. I rarely see anyone using this but I as I have been shown by someone else, it fricken owns. Definately one of my favorite weapons.

Lets put it this way - if you can find a Diska of Braveman with 40-50% machine, and a good bonus to ATA, you can annihilate Vol Opt (part 2) in v-hard offline with 2 or 3 hit combo. Each Diska will hit him up to 4 times for up to 1500 pts of damage (so a 3-hit combo = 13500 pts of damage).

I shat my pants the first time I did this. Vol Opt didn't even TURN to look at me by the time he was dead, LOL!
It is an amazing weapon.

megatron
Apr 10, 2001, 05:47 PM
its called the DISKA of braveman and whitills can buy it in the shops @ high lvs .the special is berzerk(steal hp to do 2X dmg) whoever told you about this "resta" must have been illiterate ...or a crackhead force....(sorry those bots vs forces posts are getting to me)

CASH
Apr 11, 2001, 12:38 AM
lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Resta of Braveman...

Benni
Apr 11, 2001, 07:00 PM
got disk of braveman - it is always available in my shops. I thought this was the way in all section iDs. Anyway it has 50% photon effiency on ruins, although it is tougher to use than in mines as you get closed down alot quicker by the sharky things. Also got some very good slicer of assasins, which are underrated.

SerGe-007
Apr 11, 2001, 09:52 PM
Yup, Diska of Bravemen are damn cool, but I kinda get annoyed when I get like 6 every time I go into the Ruins. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif