PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Underground + Tony Hawk Underground = Sweet

Midnight
Dec 28, 2003, 11:10 PM
*has this place still in bookmarks*

anyway, both these games totally rule...what yall think bout em?

Bradicus
Dec 28, 2003, 11:21 PM
Bandwagon, but decent gameplay.

Midnight
Dec 29, 2003, 01:40 AM
On 2003-12-28 20:21, Bradicus wrote:
Bandwagon, but decent gameplay.

bandwagon? what you mean by that? im jus sayin it cuz other ppl do?

na

ive played both through, and they are really good games...

monkeyfist
Dec 29, 2003, 01:48 AM
need for speed has some of the best graphics i have ever seen. even on a PS2. o.0 the blurring and reflections and lighting are awesome.

THUG is too easy, fun though (ERIC IS A PRICK!!!)

Toruxxx
Dec 29, 2003, 12:15 PM
i had both still got thug but aint got nfsu no more.

NFSU was a gr8 looking game everything was good about it but its jus not a very long game and only 20 cars! it sux thats the only bad point about it.

T.H.U.G im quite disapointed wit it its to easy and to short its not like the other TH games that always made me play em this one does'nt jus somthing about it i dun like.

Aunt_Betty
Dec 29, 2003, 01:16 PM
Siezue tastic!

Thepandaman
Dec 30, 2003, 04:04 PM
tut tut tut, NFS underground is terrible compared to the more relaxed style of racing of NFS porsche Unleased or, MB World Racing. There are far too many urban street racing games on the market in my opinion.

Midnight
Jan 1, 2004, 01:49 AM
On 2003-12-30 13:04, Thepandaman wrote:
tut tut tut, NFS underground is terrible compared to the more relaxed style of racing of NFS porsche Unleased or, MB World Racing. There are far too many urban street racing games on the market in my opinion.

perhaps. but i really enjoy those type of racing games...i have NFS:PU, i didnt really like it...dunno why...anyway, i have Midnight Club also, and i still play it plenty...wanting MC2...