PDA

View Full Version : Prophets of Motav

FOmarl_Kerry
Dec 30, 2003, 11:44 AM
i was wondering is PROPHETS OF MOTAV really as cool as it looks? what im asking is is it worth usting with my fomarl?

BullKathos
Dec 30, 2003, 12:02 PM
its special casts jellen and zalure so its useful i guess

Skuda
Dec 30, 2003, 01:02 PM
Its a book with wings for heaven's sake! who wouldn't want a book with wings?

Kupi
Dec 30, 2003, 01:45 PM
I've seen a Prophets of Motav, and I didn't see wings on it. You sure, Scott?

...as for the weapon itself... the Jellen and Zalure are something like level 5, so any Force capable of obtaining it already has a better version of it. Its true value lies in the boost to Ra-techs, which is what a FOmarl's going to need if she's going to go caster. I'd recommend that a FOmarl go melee, but if you have to cast, the PoM's a good weapon.

Primrose
Dec 30, 2003, 01:53 PM
Well it gives a 20% boost to RA techniques, but i prefer switching between Fire scepter:agni,Ice staff:dagon and Storm wand:indra for technique boost, they cover a wider range.
However, the Jellen/Zalure special attack is pathetic, i wouldnt count on that.
Its just a question of how much patience you have and how persistent you are, as this one of the weapons that will probably make you cry...
you might never find one...?

Skuda
Dec 30, 2003, 01:53 PM
aha ha ha ha! that was another blonde moment! On the screens for prophets of motav in teh item database, it kinda looks like the forces angel wings are part of the book. I kinda wondered why they looked like angel wings! A ha ha ha! that was so stupid of me!