PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Underground "2nd Chapter" is up

Robo47
Dec 30, 2003, 08:04 PM
This story is a cross between Tony Hawk Underground and PSO, I'm putting in ALL hunter possibilities, if you don't like FOcasts or HUnewms, too bad!

-----------------------------------------------------

"The slums of Pioneer2, not a pretty site, but it does give us some good shredding spots!",said a tall RAnewm in camo pants and a white tanktop. Then a blue android with a strange component covering his right arm looked to his friend and replied, "Ain't that the truth!" Just then a HUmar in red with black spiked hair ran up, "Hey, guys!*huff puff* guess who's coming here for a skate demo!" The FOcast took the first guess, "Gee, Joe, is it Elenor Steamer?" Joe shook his head, "Think bigger!"
"Ash Burnquist?"
"Nope!"
Then the RAnewm guessed, "Bam Montague?"
"Bingo! You got it!"
Then the two friends looked at eachother, Sam the FOcast then asked, "Why would a huge star like Bam Montague come to a dump like this?"
"I know! I couldn't believe it either! Here! just look at this poster!"
The RAnewm, Josh, took the paper from Joe and read it aloud, "Bam Montague will be doing a skate demo in Antares 8 on July 23. Admission is free, just don't try to skate with him." Sam jumped up and shouted, "Omigod! Todays the 23rd! we better go down to the park!" Then the three hunters took off and grabbed their skateboards.

So whatcha think?

BTW thats a prologue!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-03 17:26 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 30, 2003, 08:48 PM
Personally I like the ways I'm associating NPC names with the peeps from T.H.U.

Is anyone actually reading this? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

noob-of-fury
Dec 30, 2003, 10:18 PM
Hell, I think this could end up being pretty funny. Keep it up and more people will read. Go for it man.

Black000Moon
Dec 30, 2003, 10:31 PM
me..gotta put some skater chicks in there though

Robo47
Dec 30, 2003, 11:03 PM
Elenor Steamer?(Elissa Steamer)Thats a girl that'll be in there soon, and wait til you read the part about a HUnewearl!

Skett
Dec 31, 2003, 01:20 AM
This is...interesting. Such an odd choice for a crossover. Whats next? PSO/Metal Gear Solid? Or maybe PSO/Zone of the Enders? No, how about PSO/Boktai? Just joking. Hope its good.

Anyone notice a theme with my crossover ideas?

Robo47
Dec 31, 2003, 02:28 PM
Sorry about the length, I'm just no good with this stuff.

They arrived, just in time to watch the start of the show. Bam Montague had just stepped out of his truck. He made his way to the half-pipe and stood there, everyone cheered. Then he started, Bam jumped down and did a Varial Kickflip, the crowd cheered some more. he continued to do tricks and flips for 10 minutes finishing off with a Heelflip and into a BS 50-50 grind. The crowd went nuts. Josh said, "Geez, that guy can really tear up THIS craphole!" Sam then added, "I just can't believe he held that liptrick on the trashcan!" Joe turned to Josh and said, "Hey dude! You got skills too, Why don't you go try to impress Bam with some of your tricks?"
"Me? Naw, it'll never work."
"You can't be to hard on your self! Now go! I'll shout some tricks and you do them!"
"Fine, fine." Josh picked up his board and began to skate."
He followed the commands that Joe shouted perfectly. Bam Montague looked, closed the hatch on his truck and saw Josh skating. "Hey man" He said to Josh, "you're doing good." Josh jumped off his board, picked it up and replied, "You really think so?"
"Yeah man, you got potential, but DAMN! Thats on messed up ride you got there!"
"I know! I was gonna get a new one today but-"
Bam reached into his truck and handed his skate board to Josh.
"Merry Christmas!", He said as he jumped in his truck and pulled off.
Sam ran over and said, "Damn bro! You got Bam's skateboard there! You lucky SOB!"
"He said I got potential, maybe I should run over to Zidd Peralta's and see if I can get a place on his team."
"I don't know man, Zidd is a pretty picky guy, but there might be a chance."
"I'll never know 'til I try."
Josh then got on his board and made his way to Zidd's skate shop.

When Josh arrived, Zidd Peralta was sitting on one of those large blue mailboxes in an indian style with his folded. "Hey, Zidd"
"Hn?"
"I need a sponsor -"
"Ah everyone does, look, just get me a tape of your skills that shows me that you're better than Bobby B. down the street and you got a sponsor."
"Uh, thanks Mr. Peralta"
"You're welcome Josh."

monkeyfist
Dec 31, 2003, 02:29 PM
all games directed by the same person

DING!!!!

+2 points!!
+9999999 coolness!!!

Robo47
Dec 31, 2003, 02:38 PM
Huh?

badbitz
Dec 31, 2003, 02:41 PM
im gunna do sumthin like this, a wierd crossover

the matrix!!!!!!

Skett
Dec 31, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-12-31 11:29, monkeyfist wrote:
all games directed by the same person

DING!!!!

+2 points!!
+9999999 coolness!!!

Correct. Bonus points if you can identify the director of those games.

On a more on topic thing, interesting story. It could have alittle better descriptions and some of " are at places that shouldn't.

Robo47
Dec 31, 2003, 07:33 PM
I'll continue eventually, sorry for the delays.

But I'm glad you like it. > everyone

Temjin-On
Jan 1, 2004, 12:47 AM
okay robo these cross overs are getting waaay strange. They are funny and fun to read but, theres someing about skateboarding hunters that just kinda streches it

Robo47
Jan 1, 2004, 12:52 AM
You saying that PSOZ was bad?

Temjin-On
Jan 1, 2004, 04:11 PM
On 2003-12-31 21:52, Robo47 wrote:
You saying that PSOZ was bad?

Nope, just people are crossing alot of things over.

Skett
Jan 1, 2004, 10:53 PM
What is PSOZ? *Braces self for something very obvious*

odie2088
Jan 2, 2004, 01:55 PM
dude...pso and tony hawk's underground? ...would you mind telling me if you're on drugs? and if so, how many?

badbitz
Jan 2, 2004, 03:09 PM
if you think he is read my new fanfic.
me and robo are partners here -_-

Temjin-On
Jan 2, 2004, 09:12 PM
Okay this cross over thing is getting strange, the PSO matrix i can understand but really? where the hell do you skateboard at on Ragol?

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 2, 2004, 09:25 PM
Come on,give Robo a chance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif !! His fic is starting off now, all great things take time ^_^ !!

badbitz
Jan 2, 2004, 09:31 PM
***pso matrix***

ya his fic is only beggining..
much like mine -_-

o ya and he made the underground thing BEFORE pso matrix

Robo47
Jan 2, 2004, 09:37 PM
On 2004-01-01 19:53, Skett wrote:
What is PSOZ? *Braces self for something very obvious*

PSOZ was a little fic of mine where Zero, from Megaman X was secretly on Pioneer 2. I'll go fetch it for you, if you want to read it.

Robo47
Jan 3, 2004, 08:25 PM
Joe, Josh, and Sam are standing by the teleporter.
Josh picks up a Justy 23ST and says, "Zidd says I need proof that I have great skills, meaning I can't use our normal shredding spots." Sam who had just refueled his Foie switch, added, "So we're going to Ragol right?"
"Yeah, you have the camera ready right?"
Sam taps his right eye,"Check! Hey Joe, we'll need another person with us, just incase the animals decide to attack." Joe picks up a sword he calls 'Mind Breaker' and answers, "Sure I'll go."

The guards then stop the three, "Hey! Where are you kids going?" Josh turns to them and said, "To Ragol, for a skate session." The guard in red looks at him,"Skating? N-O. Only hunters can go to Ragol now."
Sam taps his Whitill section ID, "We are hunters idiot." The two guards look uneasily at eachother and back off. With that done the three odd ball hunters dash into the teleporter and went down to the planet surface.

"Holy crap!" Josh said in excitement, "We'll be able to get killer footage hear!" Just then a Rag Rappy jmped out of the trees. "Pipipi!", it chirped and attacked. Josh readied his weapon and nailed a photon bullet right between the birds eyes. Sam, looked over toward an oddly shaped dead tree and said, "When that bastard gets up you ought to skitch on it's tail and have it ride you off that tree and into the waterfalls over there."
"Sounds crazy."
"Just do it man! C'mon I got the camera ready!"
"Okay o-"
"the birds moving man grab on!"
Josh then grabbed the Rappy's tail, with a quick 'pipipipi' it darted off, luckily it was laready heading for the tree. Josh let go and was launched off, did a few flip tricks and laded right on the top of the fountain-like waterfall. He could hear his two friends cheering as he climbed down. "I need to get some footage in the Caves, Mines, and then the Ruins and I'm set."

Later on they we're fighting a Hildebear, Josh grinded down one of it's arms when the bear threw a punch and shot it a few times. Sam was recording everything Josh did. Knowing that one of these gigs would be the perfect shot.