PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Shooter and SNEEDLE!

Ghost007
Dec 30, 2003, 10:00 PM
My search for both r coming out, BAD, I pipe so long for a tor, and yet never seen one, don't even know the corect way to pipe for tors. I do it with 3 hidelts, and as for Sneedle countless numbers of Ruins runs and still nothin! I'm gunna say 12 ruins runs, and 9 or 10 SmM's......... so ne1 got advice on how long b4 they came, and the correct way to pipe for a tor, plz and thanks in advance

Lone_HUmar
Dec 30, 2003, 10:05 PM
On 2003-12-30 19:00, Ghost007 wrote:
My search for both r coming out, BAD, I pipe so long for a tor, and yet never seen one, don't even know the corect way to pipe for tors. I do it with 3 hidelts, and as for Sneedle countless numbers of Ruins runs and still nothin! I'm gunna say 12 ruins runs, and 9 or 10 SmM's......... so ne1 got advice on how long b4 they came, and the correct way to pipe for a tor, plz and thanks in advance

lol those are the same things I do...well, I'm guessing your a Purplenum like I am so if you can't find them, go for a Yas 9000M, their worth finding, I own one (Get it from a Canune from ULT Mines)Or you can keep trying for those, there's really no special thing you have to do, just have luck!

Ghost007
Dec 30, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-12-30 19:05, Lone_HUmar wrote:

On 2003-12-30 19:00, Ghost007 wrote:

lol those are the same things I do...well, I'm guessing your a Purplenum like I am so if you can't find them, go for a Yas 9000M, their worth finding, I own one (Get it from a Canune from ULT Mines)Or you can keep trying for those, there's really no special thing you have to do, just have luck!

No I'm a Greenil!

PaleKid15
Dec 31, 2003, 01:37 PM
Lain2k3 has found 5 frozen shooters from hildetorrs and 3 spread needles from merlans (under yellowboze). I think that they are supposed to hard to find. That's why they are so good. But, it is quite possible to get each of the items.

Have you checked the guide for FOS? That would probably tell you.

VulpesMundi
Dec 31, 2003, 02:46 PM
Episode I Telepipe Trick guide...
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

And just in case, Episode II Telepipe Trick guide...
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=839

NodMan
Dec 31, 2003, 06:34 PM
Just keep trying at it! It took me about 25 Ruins runs with my Greenil to find Spread Needle and it took me about 15 Forest of Sorrow runs to find one Hildtorr and 3 more to get a Frozen Shooter! So all I can say is keep trying!