PDA

View Full Version : My luck turned around (In a bad way)

Xeno_M
Dec 30, 2003, 11:18 PM
Last couple weeks i was having really good luck. Now, its gone bad. I made about 10 runs through "Waterfall of Tears" with Skyly looking for Red Sword, Chainsawds, and Red Daggers... After 10 runs, and not finding any of em, i decide to take my Redria through the quest, out of boredom. So first run with Redria i find a Sacred Guard (same enemy as Red Sword, but almost twice as rare) and an Asuka (Same enemy as Red Dagger with equal rarity). Annoyed me so bad >_< Sacred Guard i didn't really need or want, and Asuka i already had...

Jason
Dec 30, 2003, 11:52 PM
At least a Sacred Guard is sacred. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Hey, better than nothing! My luck is worst.

Lone_HUmar
Dec 31, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-12-30 20:52, Jason wrote:
At least a Sacred Guard is sacred. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Hey, better than nothing! My luck is worst.

I agree with Jason...I bet my Luck is more horrible than yours....about 17 rare enemies and no rare lol

Xeno_M
Dec 31, 2003, 12:26 AM
My luck is wierd actually. The things that are supposed to be hard to find, i find easily, or accidently find... And the things that are supposed to be easy to find, i cant find at all...

Example: Ive never actually had intentions of finding and Agito 1975. But ive accidently ran into 3 Pinkal Pal Rappys, and two of them dropped one for me... One with percents of (0/0/15/25/50%) But yet, ive been going after Red Handguns (Redria Pal Rappy) and been stiffed by 4 Pal Rappys in a row! And ive been going after Chainsawds and Red Swords (which aren't TOO hard to find, and can't find them either >_< My luck is on and off i guess...

Oh also Aura Field drops easily from Temple Oran Mil Lily... Took me 7 Mils to find one >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2003-12-30 21:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2003-12-30 21:27 ]</font>

_Ted_
Dec 31, 2003, 12:34 AM
Jeez....I've never even found a red weapon at all....I think the best thing I've ever found is a God/Hp or something.....

sonic_blast
Dec 31, 2003, 02:46 AM
if the luck depends on how many rare weapons you get out of those rare enemies you meet, i'm darn lucky since i got one out of each.
but if the luck depends on how many rare enemies you get, i'm damn unlucky. i would say.....whitill 30 ult forest runs, just one rappy.....gave me a red partisan...that's it!!

btw, this red partisan is the best i found throughout the whole Ep.1, of course i'm still doing forest looking for more arm units...since i'm missing hits like HELL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_blast on 2003-12-30 23:48 ]</font>

lain2k3
Dec 31, 2003, 09:02 AM
On 2003-12-30 23:46, sonic_blast wrote:
if the luck depends on how many rare weapons you get out of those rare enemies you meet, i'm darn lucky since i got one out of each.
but if the luck depends on how many rare enemies you get, i'm damn unlucky. i would say.....whitill 30 ult forest runs, just one rappy.....gave me a red partisan...that's it!!

btw, this red partisan is the best i found throughout the whole Ep.1, of course i'm still doing forest looking for more arm units...since i'm missing hits like HELL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_blast on 2003-12-30 23:48 ]</font>

I did 55 whitill fake in yellow runs to get 1 pal rappy, and then piped for 2 more, because the first 2 stiffed me.

Thepandaman
Dec 31, 2003, 09:08 AM
My worst luck has got to be having to do 80 runs of FoS before finally coming accross my first God Battle

Butoden
Dec 31, 2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah my 2nd Pal Rappy stiffed me as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

lain2k3
Dec 31, 2003, 09:30 AM
On 2003-12-31 06:08, Thepandaman wrote:
My worst luck has got to be having to do 80 runs of FoS before finally coming accross my first God Battle

If you guys were talking about WORST luck, then thats a whole new game.

I had to do 608 (six hundred and eight!) FoS runs, and manage through 49 (forty nine!) photon drops before finally landing my hands on a crappy stat, no slot luminous field.

MaxBuster
Dec 31, 2003, 10:04 AM
LOL. That's almost 10,000 Hildelts, just for a Luminous Field? Well, at least with your 49 PD's you'll be able to buy plenty of Add Slots.

RedRage
Dec 31, 2003, 11:32 AM
I just got back online a few days ago after 4 months and decided to do a TTF run during the first run I found a RED HANDGUN, DISKA OF BRAVEMAN, TP/REVIVAL, and 3 PHOTON DROPS. It was all stuff that i had but it was still cool.

lain2k3
Dec 31, 2003, 11:38 AM
On 2003-12-31 07:04, MaxBuster wrote:
LOL. That's almost 10,000 Hildelts, just for a Luminous Field? Well, at least with your 49 PD's you'll be able to buy plenty of Add Slots.

actually, its like over 11,000...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

PaleKid15
Dec 31, 2003, 02:20 PM
On 2003-12-30 21:26, Xeno_M wrote:
My luck is wierd actually. The things that are supposed to be hard to find, i find easily, or accidently find... And the things that are supposed to be easy to find, i cant find at all...

Example: Ive never actually had intentions of finding and Agito 1975. But ive accidently ran into 3 Pinkal Pal Rappys, and two of them dropped one for me... One with percents of (0/0/15/25/50%) But yet, ive been going after Red Handguns (Redria Pal Rappy) and been stiffed by 4 Pal Rappys in a row! And ive been going after Chainsawds and Red Swords (which aren't TOO hard to find, and can't find them either >_< My luck is on and off i guess...

I have gotten 12 agito's from pinkal (only looked for one)from pal rappy, 1 agito from redria (after the 12) from a sinow red, and 1 agito from whitill(after the 13) from my only Mil Lily sighting in that ID. I know how you feel. I have done about 15 ruins runs (whitill) and I now have 2 perfect resist, 11 PD's, 2 meteor cudgels, and red mechs w/ no %. Now I know some of you are wondering why I am complaining. In one of my topics, I made the true statement that I play about 2 hours a day and get 10-20 rares EVERY DAY. Someone pointed out that that would be approx. 1 rare every 6 minutes. I thought, "that can't be right..." but it is. Almost exactly. Seeing that many rares, usually very crappy rares, kind of takes the fun out of the game. But, for some reason I keep playing anyway. DAMN YOU PSO! WHY CAN"T I STOP PLAYING! I haved played this game for over a year now. And ever since I got into ULT with my first character, the rares have never stopped dropping.

meh... good luck to you rare deprived people. I certainly don't need it.

Jason
Dec 31, 2003, 03:27 PM
The only red weapon I've found was a Red Slicer from a Nano Dragon. That, was one of my worst weapons. I dropped it away in the online game.

lain2k3
Dec 31, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-12-31 12:27, Jason wrote:
The only red weapon I've found was a Red Slicer from a Nano Dragon. That, was one of my worst weapons. I dropped it away in the online game.

red slicer is great, what the hell are you talking about?

unless you're one of those 300% bkb/tjs users...

Jason
Dec 31, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-12-31 13:24, lain2k3 wrote:

red slicer is great, what the hell are you talking about?

unless you're one of those 300% bkb/tjs users...

Excuse me? I'm legit and I use only what I got legitly. Slicers are not my type. Too slow and lame, for me.

Caecilius
Dec 31, 2003, 05:45 PM
Agreed. Slicers take a lot of time to get used to, and as they take so long to actually kill anything with, I usually steer clear of them.
Other things I avoid like the plague are TJ-Swords and BKBs (and certain Mag types like Pushans and Satos).

lain2k3
Dec 31, 2003, 06:16 PM
It might just be me, but slicers are awesome.

not very good atp, but four target ranged weapons that hunters and forces can use are awesome, I kill shit REALLY fast with slicers. they clear rooms faster than any single target weapon ever could.

philip
Dec 31, 2003, 07:46 PM
Its kinnda same with me. Found some really good stuff and got FSOD.... =( now i never found something....

Jason
Dec 31, 2003, 09:17 PM
On 2003-12-31 15:16, lain2k3 wrote:

not very good atp, but four target ranged weapons that hunters and forces can use are awesome, I kill shit REALLY fast with slicers. they clear rooms faster than any single target weapon ever could.

Its not the ATP that bothers me really, it's the lack of ATA. Rangers are good with 'em.

Xeno_M
Jan 1, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2003-12-31 11:20, PaleKid15 wrote:

On 2003-12-30 21:26, Xeno_M wrote:

I have gotten 12 agito's from pinkal (only looked for one)from pal rappy, 1 agito from redria (after the 12) from a sinow red, and 1 agito from whitill(after the 13) from my only Mil Lily sighting in that ID. I know how you feel. I have done about 15 ruins runs (whitill) and I now have 2 perfect resist, 11 PD's, 2 meteor cudgels, and red mechs w/ no %. Now I know some of you are wondering why I am complaining. In one of my topics, I made the true statement that I play about 2 hours a day and get 10-20 rares EVERY DAY. Someone pointed out that that would be approx. 1 rare every 6 minutes. I thought, "that can't be right..." but it is. Almost exactly. Seeing that many rares, usually very crappy rares, kind of takes the fun out of the game. But, for some reason I keep playing anyway. DAMN YOU PSO! WHY CAN"T I STOP PLAYING! I haved played this game for over a year now. And ever since I got into ULT with my first character, the rares have never stopped dropping.

meh... good luck to you rare deprived people. I certainly don't need it.

O_O That many Agito's! Jebus! I guess if all you do is Forest and nothing else it's possible. Does EVERY Pal Rappy you see drop one or something?! Staggering odds indeed...

As for slicers im not a big fan of them either. I use my S-rank Slicer with Zalure and thats about it. Swords are much more powerful and can hit MORE then 4 enemies at a time. And if your worried about getting hit, you can do a two hit combo and walk away without getting hit... Only other slicer id use would be Flight Fan, but i dont have one yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

excecutor
Jan 1, 2004, 04:42 PM
On 2003-12-31 15:16, lain2k3 wrote:

I am with you lian2k3, I love slicers. Not really with males, I dont really like the attack pattern. But with females (especially FOmarls) slicers are awesom. Reminds me of my latest good find, a flight fan from a whitill nano.

Flowen_Sword
Jan 1, 2004, 04:59 PM

I found a Red Saber from a Barble.My only Red Weapon.

PaleKid15
Jan 1, 2004, 08:43 PM
O_O That many Agito's! Jebus! I guess if all you do is Forest and nothing else it's possible. Does EVERY Pal Rappy you see drop one or something?! Staggering odds indeed...

I did SOAB for Luminous field. Never got that...