PDA

View Full Version : PSO Offline and Online items

goku4ever
Dec 31, 2003, 03:40 AM
Can you get all the items that are available to get offline? Because I wont be going online with PSO at all.

VulpesMundi
Dec 31, 2003, 04:37 AM
There are some items that can only be acquired online. MAG Cells can only be acquired from Jack-O'-Lanterns and Christmas Presents, which come from seasonal online-only enemies Hallo Rappy and St Rappy respectively. Almost everything Paganini offers in exchange for Photon drops is exclusively online (see the Photon Drop guides for more details). The ES (S-rank) Weapons are only attainable through Challenge Mode online. Two of the four Gods Shields are also earned from online C-mode. And it appears that all the rings are going to be online-only items (only the White, Purple, and Ragol Rings are currently verified as released).

There are some items that can only be acquired offline. The Soul Eater is only available by following the Sue subplot that allows you to fight Kireek. There are different S-rank weapons available from offline C-mode. And two of the four Gods Shields are also earned from offline C-mode.

Follow this link for a whole plethora of guides to learn up on the ins and outs of PSO...
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php

goku4ever
Dec 31, 2003, 05:12 AM
ty

NeonShadow
Dec 31, 2003, 06:50 AM
Sonic team tryes to inspire people to play online so that's why they have all those extra stuff online.

NodMan
Dec 31, 2003, 06:49 PM
On 2003-12-31 03:50, NeonShadow wrote:
Sonic team tryes to inspire people to play online so that's why they have all those extra stuff online.

Aint that the truth! I thought that I would be offline only but then I thought that I would try the 1st month free thing and I got hooked and I haven't stopped!

BullKathos
Dec 31, 2003, 06:58 PM
The mag cell bit is not true! My friend who is offline only found mag cell 502 from an ultimate mode Baranz. I am not sure if its a glitch or if its supposed to happen. My friend does not use any cheating devices and does not own them. The mag cell was completely legit and is how he obtained his Soniti

VioletSkye
Dec 31, 2003, 07:09 PM
On 2003-12-31 15:58, BullKathos wrote:
The mag cell bit is not true! My friend who is offline only found mag cell 502 from an ultimate mode Baranz. I am not sure if its a glitch or if its supposed to happen. My friend does not use any cheating devices and does not own them. The mag cell was completely legit and is how he obtained his Soniti

Assuming that it was a glitch, it IS still true that mag cells are only found online. The chances of someone getting one because of a supposed "glitch" are so slim that its safe to say you won't ever find one unless you hunt down a holiday rappy which are found online only. BTW it is NOT supposed to happen, which is why (assuming he is telling the truth) its a safe bet it was just a glitch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-31 16:10 ]</font>