PDA

View Full Version : Agito questions

PhatDiddy
Dec 31, 2003, 06:48 AM
two things about this weapon:

first of all, is the real one the only one that can be changed to ortiagito?

and, for my bluefull hunter the best way for me to find the real one (which is the only one i want) is by killin tallows in ultimate forest, but since theres only like 3-4 in a single run is there any quest thats got alot (like FoS for Hildelts)?

Mystic_Jon
Dec 31, 2003, 07:25 AM
Yes, only the real (1975) agito can be made into a ortiagito. But as a blueful, you have a 1/28,807 chance of a towlaw dropping it.

If you are online the best place for towlaws is heat sword, which has 58

Offline, the best bet is soul of a blacksmith, 24 towlaws in total, 23 of which in forest 2

PhatDiddy
Dec 31, 2003, 07:28 AM
i know the drop rate is extremely low but im still lookin, but im not online so i guess i'll just hav to make SoB runs over and over and over...

Mystic_Jon
Dec 31, 2003, 07:47 AM
over and over in excess of 1100 times to get 28000 towlaws, but saying that, the next one you see might drop it. Or on the other side of the scale, you might have to wait till past 2000 runs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Primrose
Dec 31, 2003, 07:48 AM
On 2003-12-31 04:28, PhatDiddy wrote:
i know the drop rate is extremely low but im still lookin, but im not online so i guess i'll just hav to make SoB runs over and over and over...

yes, and over and over and over...
Why not create a new Pinkal or Whitill character? They can pipe for the Agito, which is probably the fastest way.

PhatDiddy
Dec 31, 2003, 08:26 AM
thats a good idea, ive got a pinkal in trainin so i could just use that but in the meentime (or until i get to Ultimate caves with her) ill guess ill just hav to use my bluefull, o well, maybe i was never meant to find one.

Aziangangster
Dec 31, 2003, 10:18 AM
Hey with my Bluefull i did about 100 some runs in Forest and all the forest quest looking 4 a heaven punisher, holy ray, Imperial pick, and Holy Ray, but i never found any of them. The best thing i eva found wit my bluefull in Forest was a Gae Bolg and Angry Fist. I gave up on Forest so now i am playing episode 2 Seabed. Did about 20 runs already there but found no rares except 4 a gae bolg in a box and some photon drops.