PDA

View Full Version : The self-proclaimed MAG professor's new trade list!

Mindblade
Apr 10, 2001, 11:27 PM
Let's see....

Haves:

<LI>Spread Needle
<LI>Chain Sawd
<LI>Broniac
<LI>Dragon Slayer
<LI>Justice
<LI>Vise
<LI>Lavis Cannon
<LI>Book Of Kanata2
<LI>Bloody Art
<LI>Delsaber's Buster
<LI>Aikko's Frying Pan
<LI>Others, ask if I have it

Wants:

<LI>Giest Raygun
<LI>Double Saber(Yep, my force needs one)
<LI>Tech. Croizer
<LI>God/Mind Units(WILL TRADE BIG)
<LI>Ranger/Hunter Wall/feild
<LI>Caduceus
<LI>Psyco Wand
<LI>C-Sorceror's Cane
<LI>MAGs, if good.

Thanks guys.

Mindblade,
The Self-Proclaimed MAG professor

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-10 21:31 ]</font>

darkfalz50
Apr 11, 2001, 01:10 AM
Ive got a god mind ++ non hacked and a god ablity if ur interested

TALENA
Apr 11, 2001, 01:35 AM
Ive got all the god minds you could hold, plus a c-sorcerer's cane, and double saber.

TALENA
Apr 11, 2001, 01:35 AM
Ive got all the god minds you could hold, plus a c-sorcerer's cane, and double saber +20.

TALENA
Apr 11, 2001, 01:40 AM
Im interested in spread needle, chain sawd, lavis cannon, and delsaber's buster. Do you have opa opa heart? I need that more than anything. I also have a twin brand for trade.

Xulion
Apr 11, 2001, 02:08 AM
Well I got the double saber+20 and I have that Soulbanish that you mentioned from the earlier tradelist you wanted.

Shu-Ichi
Apr 11, 2001, 09:22 AM
I got a Double Sabre
Is it possible to trade for Lavis Cannon?

Mindblade
Apr 11, 2001, 11:16 AM
darkflaz50: Intrested in just the god/mind++. What do you want?

Talena: My force only has two slots, and if falz trades with me, there full. However, I want that c-cane. What exactly do you want for it?(And no, I don't have an Opa Opa heart yet)

Xulion: I no longer want it, because I have a Soul Eater, and I'm quite happy with it. That's why I didn't put it on my new want list.

Shu-Ichi: Yea, right. I saw your other trade post. Maybe if you trade the Secret gear AND the double saber, I MIGHT do it.

Jierden
Apr 11, 2001, 11:24 AM
Hey I've got a Double Saber.
AIM - CrayzeeL337
E-Mail - [email protected]

Let's talk.

daveheats
Apr 11, 2001, 03:02 PM
yo ive got a god power++ unhacked which is great, but I really need a chain sawd, so if you are up for a trade mail me at [email protected] , or of course reply here. Ill reply quicker with an email though. if you dont want the god power++ would you be up for selling the chain sawd?i want one real bad you see!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
peace
dave

Mindblade
Apr 11, 2001, 06:12 PM
Jierden: Great. What would you like?

daveheats: Nah, my HUmar is all filled up with god/powers from my RAcast.

daveheats
Apr 11, 2001, 07:52 PM
yo sorry mindblade, i must not have read your list properlyhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif.anyway just checked my bank and seen that I have a HUNTER FIELD, so if you would like to swap its all yours.I also have god mind, so let me know if youve already traded etc.
peace
dave

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: daveheats on 2001-04-11 17:55 ]</font>

darkfalz50
Apr 11, 2001, 09:22 PM
how bout ill trade the god mind++ for the lavis cannon and the delsabers buster if u dont want to trade the buster thats ok

Jierden
Apr 11, 2001, 10:15 PM
Well Mind, I have all those items you listed as 'Haves' except the Lavis, but that trade will never happen, right? Do you have anything else?

W-Piss
Apr 11, 2001, 10:39 PM
i REALLY want the Lavis or chain swad, i got a dbl saber max grinded

Jierden
Apr 11, 2001, 10:46 PM
Mine is maxed too I think and if its not, I'll throw in a bunch of grinders.

Mindblade
Apr 11, 2001, 11:15 PM
daveheats: Hunter Field would be nice. How many slots do you have on that thing?

darkfalz50:Sorry, just traded my Chain Sawd for all the God/Minds I want

ATTN: EVERYBODY WHO OFFERED ME A DOUBLE SABER: Since I have gotten many offers to receive one, I will have a contest to trade this to me. Whoever throws in the most Mind Material gets to trade it. lol.

ATTN: ALL WHO WANT CHAIN SAWD: I have traded this.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-11 23:24 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-11 23:36 ]</font>

W-Piss
Apr 12, 2001, 12:49 AM

We live...
We fight...
but if we shall die,
we die of honour....
we will be legends..

The sword will be the last thing you will see.....after i am done with you.........

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: W-Piss on 2001-04-11 22:54 ]</font>