PDA

View Full Version : Easter in PSO: What have you found?

Castelak
Apr 11, 2001, 12:26 AM
Hey, ive read all the rumors about new monsters and new weapons, my friend in my game found a TWIN BRAND but it was on a JP server ruins 1. He created, ORAN. Has anyone found anything special? Ive been finding slicer of assasian as much as DB, (only found 2 DB thru ruins 1-3).

CASH
Apr 11, 2001, 12:34 AM
No. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Arajuna
Apr 11, 2001, 12:49 AM
Best thing I have found was a God Arm++.

Ranx
Apr 11, 2001, 01:10 AM
Only stuff i found that i havent found earlier is:

1 Brionac
1 Flowen's Sword
1 Elf/Leg++
1 Ogre/Power++
1 Elf/Arm++
1 Grants level 9
1 Grants level 10

SuperSubZero
Apr 11, 2001, 01:17 AM
On 2001-04-10 22:49, Arajuna wrote:
Best thing I have found was a God Arm++.

I got one of those the other day as well. Too bad my accuracy maxxed out long ago.. Still, it looks better in my inventory than the one I had with no +'s. Oddly enough I also got a God/Legs to replace my God/Legs- and again I was maxxed on evasion already. Blah.

Yesterday was "Crush Bullet/Meteor Smash" day for me, as I came across no less than 5 of each in a single game. Lame weapons but better than yet another DB saber.

-SSZ

kanyon
Apr 11, 2001, 01:43 AM
on the first day the eggs were there, I found the following in one game..
2 Agitos's (1983)
Hunter Field 3 slots
Materials out the arse
all in forest
in ruins i found
Parasite Wera:Vajulla 4 slots.
I have heard about people finding like 2 Lavis Cannons in same game, but I highly doubt that. Probably just rumors coming from the increased finding of common rares. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

TALENA
Apr 11, 2001, 02:05 AM
Ill take those grants disks off your hands for you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Rhete
Apr 11, 2001, 02:21 AM
Me and the people I've played with have been finding lots of Grants and Megid disks recently. We found Megid 5 and 6 in Forest 2, in the same room! I also found Megid 14 in Ruins 3 tonight http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

f0rge
Apr 11, 2001, 06:38 AM
i found book of katana 1 and a bunch of god/legs and god/arms (cant remember about +s)

needless to say that with all the other claims of uber-rares being found i'm a little dissapointed

Parable81
Apr 11, 2001, 07:59 AM
I found...NOTHING, its all a sham, i went by the rumors and spent my time b4 work doing EVERY ROOM in the ruins and nothing.

Parable81
Apr 11, 2001, 08:08 AM
Actually, i did find a grants lvl 9, two God Legs, and a GOd mind. Plus more materials than i knew what to do with.

H2
Apr 11, 2001, 08:13 AM
Shoot. Where are all these crazy grants disks?! My fo needs one! I saw one in my 40's, but a RAcast snatched it from me and ignored me when I asked him for it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
Now I'm level 100 and still not a grants in sight.

HeavyNova
Apr 11, 2001, 08:18 AM
Oh! Seeing as I've only just started playing online, I didn't know those egg things on P2 were about easter.... I was thinking, wow online is very different!... Heh.... Doh! http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/realhappy/heh.gif

DOZER
Apr 11, 2001, 08:18 AM
Found 1 brave knuckle and 1 1983 agito both in forest.

AdamW
Apr 11, 2001, 08:56 AM
Well, I haven't found a whole lot of different stuff than what I usually do. Tonight I found a 1977 Agito and a Lv. 10 Grants. But, I know someone who says he has found "tons" of Lavis Cannons. I believe the rumors, but I think the only thing new that was added is the Lavis Cannon, which was previously unavailable to US players.

KodiaX987
Apr 11, 2001, 09:29 AM
After 3 ruins expeditions, beating the Dark Falz 3 times, I found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! DB Sabers, DB Sabers, and more DB Sabers. Nothing else. No materials, no good armor, no units. The only thing I managed to actually GET was two levels up from all that fighting.

Lmnopia
Apr 11, 2001, 10:17 AM
i never find that stuff.. all i get are elemental weps but i did get a nice charge saff and now i'm broke

Rapscallion
Apr 11, 2001, 10:48 AM
adamw: i don't think the Lavis Cannon was unavailable because I found one last week in ruins2.

let's see... in the last couple of days since this easter thing (maybe they made rares a little easier to find) I found a mag cell #502, c bringers arm, TONS of materials, God/Power+, God/Legs and more varistas and blade dance's than I care to mention. If I find another one I'm going to scream. practically every weapon item i find in the ruins is a special weapon but when I go to get it identified it turns out to be painfully common.

Omege12
Apr 11, 2001, 11:22 AM
Easter been pretty good for me so far, this is what I got that are decently rare last 2 days..

FLOWENS FRAME - Fly thingy in forests, Skyly VHARD
PROTO REGEN GEAR x2 - Gillchics, Skyly HARD
REGENERATION GEAR - Al Rappy Skyly HARD

Khaotika
Apr 11, 2001, 11:34 AM
On 2001-04-11 09:22, Omege12 wrote:
Easter been pretty good for me so far, this is what I got that are decently rare last 2 days..

FLOWENS FRAME - Fly thingy in forests, Skyly VHARD
PROTO REGEN GEAR x2 - Gillchics, Skyly HARD
REGENERATION GEAR - Al Rappy Skyly HARD

-_- <- is a Skyly..

Hmm, maybe I should play HARD more often..

My brother found a Diska of Liberator on Caves last night. Nothing too special.. well, material was popping up a lot..

-Khaotika!

"Luck Material in Cave 1? Crazy."

Burnside
Apr 11, 2001, 11:43 AM
I keep finding Hp materials in the forest...but thats about it.. I've always found agito's so no biggee there.. I'm a pinkal.. i did find a lvl 15 gibarta..but thats about it..and I used so don't ask for it..Sigh.. I'm kinda angry..I wanna find a Custom Ray..

HiroShojin
Apr 11, 2001, 12:20 PM
I..didn't..find..JACK!Nope..not ONe decent thing..not ONE!I did Ruins twice...and all I found was 329847930479 DB's and Flowen's.Stoopid rumors...oh yeah..Rage..I think only Rangers can use those Custom Rays...heh.

Seanjin
Apr 11, 2001, 12:39 PM
Hey! I have an idea! Before you all begin to gripe and whine about "waaa! no easter egg rawre mommy!" , Let's see what happens on easter?!

beany
Apr 11, 2001, 12:44 PM
yea, i found a megid lvl 14..(requires 540+ mst) of course i am a ranger and i max out at 500...dang game! (i will have to save it for pso append 2!)
damn

Archer_Hedge
Apr 11, 2001, 01:38 PM
To be perfectly honest, I don't think we'll be seeing any of the rare items until Sunday.

Cassy
Apr 11, 2001, 02:02 PM
Well, Hunters can use Custom Ray, I had one for awhile before I gave it away. I went on last night to the Mines on v-hard. Found total crap. Tons of varistas, db sabers, one blade dance and a ton of club of laconiums. I'm gonna try the ruins tonight, hopefully I'll find something worthwhile http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Drworthless
Apr 11, 2001, 02:03 PM
hey i have found lots of good stuff:
3 dbl sabers (never found any before this week)
grants lvl 7, 8, 10
megidslvl 6, 6, 8
zonde 15
a few other 15s
resta 13
anywho, this probably isnt true, but has any1 heard about these "eggs" that supposedly have rares in them and hatch on easter? i am 99 percent sur its fake, but if it isnt i would love to find 1.

Loki
Apr 11, 2001, 02:12 PM
I havent found anything special lately.

Gradius02
Apr 11, 2001, 04:12 PM
So far (since the easter eggs have been in town) all i have found:
Hunter Field 0 Slots (my first one) in V.Hard Forest
2 Level 15 disks both in V.Hard Ruins

thats all i can remember right now, might be another....

Cube
Apr 11, 2001, 05:10 PM
Ive found TONS of materials, a Supressed gun, and a Kaladgolg. But nothing BIG.

Castelak
Apr 11, 2001, 07:57 PM
UPDATE: In my game, friend found megid lvl 11

Sleet1
Apr 11, 2001, 09:02 PM
hey i still need to meet up woith u catlekak.i got DC'ed last time i think sorry

Merei
Apr 11, 2001, 09:09 PM
I've found a Lavis Cannon,
several God/Minds, and that
Kalabalashamalammadingdong saber
all on Puck 15/16.
Also, in the last two days, I've picked up a Dragon Slayer every time I've fought Big Red.
I guess those rares aren't so rare anymore.

trunks
Apr 11, 2001, 10:47 PM
i heard a rumor from www.ign.com it says.....

Easter is a very special time... Easter egg hunts, family get-togethers, and Cadbury Chocolate Eggs. And it's also a special time for those hardy players of Phantasy Star Online, especially if you get on tonite because you'll get a pretty big surprise:
Well, make that two big surprises.

Beyond the decorative eggs and the new music that plays when you join a game online in PSO, there's been rumors that special hidden items can be found in certain areas... sorta like a twisted Easter Egg hunt of sorts. Additionally, we've heard that there might be a secret enemy to find and hunt.

if any one knows bout this plz post it thanx

zanza
Apr 11, 2001, 11:00 PM
...I'VE FOUND MATERIALS UP THE @$$,
A FIRE SCEPTER OF AGNI, BATTLE VERGE (damn force weapons..)
DBL SABER (again),GOD/MIND/LEGS/POWER, CRUSH BULLETS, AND VISKS....AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE ITEMS I'VE FOUND (God has a sense of humor..) THAT MOST OF THE WEAPONS I'VE FOUND I CAN'T USE...
OH WELL..

BTW: My take on the rumors are that there is an increase in getting items..BUT...only items that are already known to us...(ahem..no lavis cannons..ahem.)

Draekkan
Apr 11, 2001, 11:20 PM
Either the "more rares in Easter" rumors are true, or my luck is exponentially changing for the better. Today (which has been a week+ since I last played) I found the following:
*God/Legs
*S-Beat's Arms (which I changed to S-Beat's Blades)
*Chaos Diska
*Burning Laser
*and the biggest find, a Sacred Guard (prevents adverse effects and boosts light resistance. Might as well call it DF Killer shield http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif )

Monkey
Apr 11, 2001, 11:31 PM
I found book of katana1 in caves 3. Section id is oran. And invisible gaurd (ruins). and alot of db's. And lately alot of visk's wich never ussually get.

Folken
Apr 12, 2001, 12:48 AM
I played for something like 2-3 hours, flying through caves,mines, and ruins. I managed to find a TON of materials. At least 10 for def, pow, and luck. Also I found a megid lev 14, grants lev 8, Sacred Guard, and Invisible Guard(2 of em). Not a bad haul but I really wanted some guns. I'm still lookin for that flame visit, bazooka thingy, and C-Bringer Rifle. DOH.

kanyon
Apr 12, 2001, 05:52 AM
I bet there is a new, or rare monster for Easter, probably the Death Gunner mentioned in the list of monsters on the pre made chat stuff.

Defend
Apr 12, 2001, 09:47 AM
The eggs are gone!?! DamN!!

Mirai_Trunks
Apr 12, 2001, 10:56 AM
I found 2 luck material and 3 def materials all in the same game. Other than that I got the usual crappy Varista, DB saber, and other junk.

Although Ice was nice enough to give me a photon claw and a delbusters saber a couple nights ago. Thanks again