PDA

View Full Version : single player C-mode

PhatDiddy
Jan 1, 2004, 11:44 AM
i dont get it. im offline only so i cant play C-mode online, but i cant do it by myself either. is there any reason for this cuz i wanna try and get some of those S-ranks.

KingChaos
Jan 1, 2004, 12:15 PM
well you need atleast to players to do c1 because in 1 part in forest 2, you need 1 person to stand on switch wile other goes through. after he hit switch you both go through and that why you need more than 1.

and to get s rank you have to be online

PhatDiddy
Jan 1, 2004, 12:17 PM
o yeah i forot bout all the switches and stuff but it really sux that u hav to be online to get S-rank.
O well.

Amarant
Jan 1, 2004, 12:19 PM
Its because every of the 9 (Epi.1) and the 1 Epi2 challanges have "puzzles" with switches or barriers/fences, where 2 or more people have to cooperate to get trough.

Kasumi19
Jan 16, 2004, 12:42 PM
I have a friend that took his Hucast and Fonewn through challenge mode offline. The Hucast would do the killing while the force stayed in the hallway. He said it took 12 hours to complete it using this method.

Jarek
Jan 18, 2004, 03:30 PM
On 2004-01-01 09:19, Amarant wrote:
Its because every of the 9 (Epi.1) and the 1 Epi2 challanges have "puzzles" with switches or barriers/fences, where 2 or more people have to cooperate to get trough.

that one room in c4 with all the laser fences and switches...ahhh!!! took almost 10 min the first time because we kept getting stuck. it's pretty funny now, though.