PDA

View Full Version : Mag switching between different classes and section id types

Rakvnortmus
Jan 2, 2004, 02:20 AM
I have a mag that was on a lv 13 yellowboze FOwearl and then I transfered it to a level 23 oran HUwearl and then I switched it to a level 43 purplenum HUmar. The power and mind bars were even when it leved, power and mind higher than dex. And I was wondering what stats I would have to even out to make it evolve to something that would make it evolve again and sometimes revive me if I should fall. The mag is around high 60's mid 70's, somewhere in that range. I'm a little confused as to what happends exactly when you change mags between different classes and section id types. Is there a way to get my mag to a Rati at least or will it become a Bhima.

I play offline on the gamecube only. Any help/advice would truely be appriated.

_Ted_
Jan 2, 2004, 02:56 AM
Try using the mag (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection) guides here, they're very useful and should answer any questions you may have.

Rakvnortmus
Jan 2, 2004, 03:28 AM
Thanks Ted, I've looked at a couple of those before but it doesn't really answer my question. I just want to know if the feeding charts and evolutions are based on the first character that feeds it or the current one.

Myopathy
Jan 2, 2004, 09:23 AM
On 2004-01-02 00:28, Rakvnortmus wrote:
Thanks Ted, I've looked at a couple of those before but it doesn't really answer my question. I just want to know if the feeding charts and evolutions are based on the first character that feeds it or the current one.

They are based on whoever is feeding the mag, so in other words, the current one.

BullKathos
Jan 2, 2004, 11:03 AM
No it does not matter who you have switched the mag between. Whoever first had the mag determines his color and whoever has the mag when it hits 100 decided what 4th form evolution it will take. I wanted a rati so i gave dex 50 and made power+defense= 50. And when it was level 99 i gave it to a skyly male hunter and fed it the last bit to make it the rati. There are many guides that tell you step by step how to feed the mags. Check their abilitys see what you like, and make it.

One more thing, The type of mag it currently is i.e. a varuna or whatever doesnt change what it evolves into, only stats do.

Rakvnortmus
Jan 2, 2004, 09:50 PM
Thanks Bull. If anyone is wondering why I would switch my mags around so much, it's because I was trying to help out one of my lower leveled characters. Most of my mags I'm trying to raise power and mind evenly so I can do some damage with magic when I need to with my Hunters and drain some decent tp when I use my Force characters. I only have one Ranger character right now named Surrender with a space at the end, he's around level 17 so far and he's a redria. Um... again thanks.