PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater Special

Nazo
Jan 2, 2004, 05:57 AM
I was just wondering when I was playing multi... how much life does the soul eater special drain? I don't mean the gradual decrease over time (people de-equip after a while anyway), but when you use the special attack... It seemed to take 25% chunks out of a level 28... but is there a fixed damage?

Hrith
Jan 2, 2004, 07:25 AM
It depends on your Lv and the number of monsters hit by the special.

Kupi
Jan 2, 2004, 09:41 AM
It takes a fraction of your current remaining HP and does the same amount of boosted damage no matter what. However, if you hit multiple monsters in the same swing, it takes the same amount away for each monster you hit, so if it were to take away 1/6 of your HP and you hit five monsters, it would take away 5/6 of your HP, instead of taking away 1/6, then 1/6 of that, and so on.

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact fraction of your health it takes away. ^_^()

Soukosa
Jan 2, 2004, 12:51 PM
I believe it takes away 1/4 of your remaining HP. It then takes this amount away for every enemy you hit.

lain2k3
Jan 2, 2004, 01:44 PM
On 2004-01-02 09:51, Sounomi wrote:
I believe it takes away 1/4 of your remaining HP. It then takes this amount away for every enemy you hit.

also, I notice that the less HP/TP/meseta you have, for their own specials, the less accurate the special is.

so if you have full HP, the special will be more accurate than if you have 3/4 HP.

Dhylec
Jan 2, 2004, 01:53 PM
i have 2 soul eaters for 2 chars, but i dont use them
berserk weps aren't my style, i prefer charge weps for.. meseta is no object in pso http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

heyf00L
Jan 2, 2004, 03:03 PM
so if you have full HP, the special will be more accurate than if you have 3/4 HP.You sure about that? I haven't noticed that at all and I have a few Berzerk weps I use.

Monomate
Jan 2, 2004, 06:54 PM
it takes less hp the less you have...it takes about a quarter of the hp you have...if you have full it takes a rather decent chunk, and after that the amount it takes is less and less, as is the damage it does.

and you can't use it if you only have 1 hp (i was trying to kill myself alot in the game...lol...but then i just took a step forward and it did it for me...lol)