PDA

View Full Version : a character question

Helco
Jan 2, 2004, 11:46 AM
can i take the character who ive been playing with offline and go online and play with him ?

PhatDiddy
Jan 2, 2004, 11:49 AM
yes
y dont u just try next time and not ask

VioletSkye
Jan 2, 2004, 01:03 PM
Exactly. Why the hell would you waste space posting something like? It was too hard for you to select Online and try it? lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Helco
Jan 2, 2004, 01:33 PM
like uh i dont have the modem adaptor for gamecube so i cant get online i was jsut asking before i went and bought it

Rich_T
Jan 2, 2004, 01:41 PM
what type of memory card have you got?

VioletSkye
Jan 2, 2004, 01:48 PM
On 2004-01-02 10:33, Helco wrote:
like uh i dont have the modem adaptor for gamecube so i cant get online i was jsut asking before i went and bought it

Doesn't it say anything about it in the manual? BTW if you don't have a manual (which I don't either since I bought mine used) then my apoligies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also as Rich_T was alluding to, you'll want to use an official Nintendo memory card to help keep your char safe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-02 10:49 ]</font>

Helco
Jan 2, 2004, 01:50 PM
memory card ? mad catz brand 59 blocks (the cheap one that costs 5 bucks)

Rich_T
Jan 2, 2004, 05:09 PM
you should be able to take your characters online, BUTPSO and non nintendo memory cards dont mix very well, and have an increased risk of coruption, and all data being lost, as the game saves many times while playing online.

VioletSkye
Jan 2, 2004, 05:10 PM
On 2004-01-02 10:50, Helco wrote:
memory card ? mad catz brand 59 blocks (the cheap one that costs 5 bucks)

If you wish to help preserve your chars, you'll want to use an official Nintendo card. The reason being, some third party cards use compression which is highly susceptible to corruption. Also, it doesn't always write the file info back to the same memory address on the card, which is ok for some games, but not PSO.

Helco
Jan 2, 2004, 07:56 PM
wish i had read that earlier i oculd have exchanged some of ps games for a nintendo brand card while i was at game xchange

ps: if i ask stupid quesitons odnt jump down my thraot i just ogt the game today