PDA

View Full Version : Underground : PSO at night

kitomaka_ck
Jan 2, 2004, 04:57 PM
Aww, I was gonna call it PSO: Underground but not until Robo47?s story was made. I?ll call it that anyway. lol

Prologue: Nightclub
"NO MAGS ALLOWED" Repeated the security droid.
"Dammit." Said 625. "I take my mag with me everywhere. Why in the name of Falz would they not let you bring it in here!?" It was too bad for him. He finally gets an invite to the most exclusive club, then has to travel all the way through the area 'CAVE' to get to it, then finds he can?t bring his mag in. He reads the invite again.
-INVITE-#001896-&hunter?/625-Sandwich
-You have been invited to the most exclusive
-hunters-only club
-known to humans, humanoids, and newmen. This
-pass allows
-three (3) hunters along with yourself to get in.
-You must bring equipment as proof that you are a
-hunter(s).
-P2Underground Head of Invite, X-04 Unit
"Well, it didn't say on the invite that no mags were allowed..." he thinks to himself. He decides to go back to the city to deposit his HAMBURGER. Sana was supposed to meet him at the check room @075 anyway, so he parked his hoverpod by Xambino's.
About 2 .beats late, Sana shows up. 625 warns her about the mag ban, and they go back through the telepipe.
Something was wrong... there were no security guards. Sana decides to go ahead and scan their 2 tickets. As the tickets are scanned, a little laser released all the separate minerals it took to make them into the air. They walk through the gate, which scans them for Hunter ID, and get to the door. They cold hear it shaking from the bass rumble. They pull the handle. Stuck. There was a keypad, but only the security droids knew the code. Sana slashed it with Alis's Claw, and it pops off. They open the door.
625 pulled out his M&A60 VISE+9, as an instant reaction to the sight he saw.

Yeah as the title says, sorry to Robo47. But oh well, lots of books have the same name lol.
BTW, PSO mods w/e, I f***ing HATE this damned tab/space system! I cant put a damned tab for a paragraph.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kitomaka_ck on 2004-01-03 00:19 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 2, 2004, 07:56 PM
*blink blink*
It's okay, as long as this don't have the skateboarding hunters, I'm cool, like your story though.

One more thing. You say PSO Underground.
I just have Phantasy Star Underground.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-02 17:07 ]</font>

Oh and you and ladyjaderiver are the only ones that have addressed me the right way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif everyone else just say "Robo", not like there's a problem with it or anything... OW! HEADACHE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-02 17:09 ]</font>

kitomaka_ck
Jan 3, 2004, 03:16 AM
ouch i gotta rename this topic.