PDA

View Full Version : Capcom has gone to hell...

KodiaX987
Jan 2, 2004, 09:20 PM
http://www.geocities.com/mistertabarnak/aybabtu.txt

Yes, this screenshot is real. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

noob-of-fury
Jan 2, 2004, 09:25 PM
LOL. I never thought that they would sink that low! Oh well. It's not my problem... at least I hope not.

Black000Moon
Jan 2, 2004, 09:30 PM
hmm i wonder if thats the 2nd or 3rd omg it sounds so gay and doesnt make sense lol funny....

KaFKa
Jan 2, 2004, 09:32 PM
pathetic... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

badbitz
Jan 2, 2004, 09:32 PM
you know that is really getting on my nerves.
damn starcraft

Auronius
Jan 2, 2004, 09:38 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb!

Outrider
Jan 2, 2004, 09:48 PM
On 2004-01-02 18:38, Auronius wrote:

*stabs*

Auronius
Jan 2, 2004, 11:51 PM
Come on, somebody had to say it...

Solstis
Jan 3, 2004, 12:06 AM
There is no try!

(yeah I know, not from the game, but hey)

Omni-SqwirL
Jan 3, 2004, 12:57 AM
Wahaha

Mixfortune
Jan 3, 2004, 01:48 AM
What you say!!

Firocket1690
Jan 3, 2004, 05:13 AM
o_O
That was in the power plant of Rockman Megaman Battle Network (first one)
Kinda weird how long it takes people to find these things...
Then again, the robota are malfunctioning !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kent
Jan 3, 2004, 05:17 AM
On 2004-01-02 18:20, KodiaX987 wrote:

Yes, this screenshot is real. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

...You do realize how old that is, right?

polishedweasel
Jan 3, 2004, 07:00 AM
On 2004-01-03 02:17, Kent wrote:

On 2004-01-02 18:20, KodiaX987 wrote:

...You do realize how old that is, right?

...you do realize noone gives a shit but you, right?

Kent
Jan 3, 2004, 10:34 AM
You do realize that I really couldn't care less about whatever you say to me, right?

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 01:43 PM
Thanks for reminding me. I am stuck at that area and need to beat it. And so what if a character in a game says that? You...confusing people.

This is my broomstick!!

Aunt_Betty
Jan 3, 2004, 06:24 PM
On 2004-01-03 07:34, Kent wrote:
You do realize that I really couldn't care less about whatever you say to me, right?

Correction: Go

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 07:10 PM
I really don't like the Megaman EXE battle whatever its called kind anyway. X is the way to go. (come on,oh come on, u know I had to say something... It's Megaman stuff)

Bradicus
Jan 3, 2004, 07:16 PM
On 2004-01-03 16:10, MegamanX wrote:
I really don't like the Megaman EXE battle whatever its called kind anyway. X is the way to go. (come on,oh come on, u know I had to say something... It's Megaman stuff)

Better than that Net Transmission Bullshit...

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 07:22 PM
I think its ubberly corni. Lil kid on roller blades running around with a battle dude that doens't even look like the actual megaman. (non of those dudes look like the real ones). What's one of those things they say... JACK-IN or whatever. My friend showed me it, I saw megaman, I said "nope". "huh? nope what", "nope..................Not playin it".

FinalMasterM
Jan 3, 2004, 07:36 PM

Is it 'somebody' or 'someone'?

>.>

Take off every Zig!

FinalMasterM
Jan 3, 2004, 07:45 PM
On 2004-01-03 16:22, MegamanX wrote:
I think its ubberly corni. Lil kid on roller blades running around with a battle dude that doens't even look like the actual megaman. (non of those dudes look like the real ones). What's one of those things they say... JACK-IN or whatever. My friend showed me it, I saw megaman, I said "nope". "huh? nope what", "nope..................Not playin it".

Just think of Mega Man like Gundams. There are the actual series of events that tell the story of THE Gundam. Then there are the off series, like SD, Wing, X, G, etc...

So..

Mega Man - MS Gundam
Mega Man X - 08th MS Team
Mega Man Legends - Gundam Wing
Mega Man: Battle Network - G Gundam

See what I mean? (X acctually follows MM, but Legends/BN are different and have nothing incommon other than they include a character that represents Mega Man).

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 08:21 PM
I never liked the gundam stuff but ok I c what your saying. (too much talk, not enough action). I like the X series over all MM series. Haven't played MMZ but I hear it's the most difficult in comparison to the X series and is pretty cool. Anyway, I only liked Megaman 8. And I use to be a big fan of the show. (Has absolutely nothing to do with actual megaman series). And I know about the link with MM and MMX. X was created by Dr. Light and was buried undergound and could not be awakend for 30 Years (30 or 20, i'll check later). He was pretty much a super advanced megaman. ALOT bigger too. Megaman is only as tall as X's chest pretty much. And Zero was made by Dr. Willy. (shows all about it in X4 if you choose zero). So Zero is a Maverick that must be defeated by X. I thought on X5 that you would finally end it, but then when I choose zero and faught X, I knew it wasn't over. It was the funniest thing though the 1st time fighting X with Zero. My best friend was there, and I walked in the room, X and those 3 Life Savers were there, X was in regular Maverick Hunter armor, u talk some smack, blah blah. I told my friend "this will be ez, he has no armor on." Then RIGHT b4 the battle starts... BAM... he goes in to his Ultimate Armor (from X4). I looked at my friend ".........oh sh**......." Then I lost horribly. (then I came back and won... so hard to fight X... seeing I really didn't want to kill him)

Kent
Jan 3, 2004, 08:49 PM
The MegaMan Battle Network games in the series are very good RPGs, with a very unique battle system. So far, the only GBA RPG I like more than MegaMan Battle Network 3 is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... but that's just my opinion.

The MegaMan Zero games play like MegaMan X games, but are slightly more difficult. Funny thing about the whole series; Zero tells X in X4 to destroy him if he ever becomes a Maverick, but really, X would stand no chance, whatsoever against Zero. X may have "unlimited potential," but Zero knows what he's doing, and isn't anywhere near as naive. Not to mention that Z-Saber > X-Buster (play X7 and you'll see that if you're playing as Zero and know what you're doing, no ranged attack will ever touch you).

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah, MM Zero is pretty good. It relies on the classic MM series more the Battle Network, thats for sure. Over all, I wish Capcom would do something new with the MegaMan franchise.

I know alot will disagree with me (mostly MegaManX up there) but the MegaMan series is getting pretty stale. Capcom keeps making quick games with bairly anything new. X4 was the last of the truely great MegaMan games and now its just above average games. Lets hope the MegaMan X RPG is good.

Wait, let me raise the flameshield. Remember its just my opinion.

Auronius
Jan 3, 2004, 09:05 PM
On 2004-01-03 16:36, FinalMasterM wrote:

>.>

Take off every Zig!

*googles*
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/story.shtml
Looks like 'somebody'.

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 09:05 PM
I completely disagree. I think Zero would win ONLY if X was in regular maverick hunter armor. I know that Zero's saber is superior to the X-buster but X (in armors) has highly advanced abilities. Zero gets his abilities through boss attack techniques, which some take weapon energy. I think your forgetting that X gets armor that reduces inficlted damage. And I don't wanna hear about Zero's Black armor, that only enhances his normal abilities SLIGHTLY. And X isn't all that Naive anymore. I know he was through X1-X4 but he got better after 5. And yes, the X's unlimited potential will soon be better than Zero. You have noticed on all the series, an advancement was made to the characters. Like on X1, X couldn't Dash without leg enhancement, now he can dash with regular armor. On X4, Zero needed the ability from Jet Stingray to air-dah, now he can air-dash without enemy ability. But Zero HAS to die to X, Zero is a maverick, and the bad guy never wins (or sometimes they do but then someone else comes and kills them) Besides, most people like Zero more because he looks cool and he's got a beam-saber. OOOO watch out, he has a saber! (yeah he's got a cheezy Z-buster,) I just perfer X more. Such an old model yet he still conquers his foes. That big bad highmax thought he had X for sure. I think the X-buster is much cooler than any saber. And if you say "oh Zero has a buster", well X had Zero's saber for a while, and he had an armor to go with it (Blade Armor). He couldn't Charge the Saber with his buster. It was more like a Buster-Blade. Notice, Zero can't charge his Buster, but X can't combo the Saber. They both have their ups and downs. X can't beat Zero without armor, but I think Zero can't beat X without enemy abilities.

KodiaX987
Jan 3, 2004, 09:23 PM
Megaman Battle Network has a great concept but I also got tired of the kiddie setting. I would've preferred some darker universe. Shadowrun would've been perfect for that system. I played it on the Genesis and loved it to no end.

Kent: Would you prefer me to annoy you with the Terrible Secret of Space?

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 09:24 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:01, Skett wrote:
Yeah, MM Zero is pretty good. It relies on the classic MM series more the Battle Network, thats for sure. Over all, I wish Capcom would do something new with the MegaMan franchise.

I know alot will disagree with me (mostly MegaManX up there) but the MegaMan series is getting pretty stale. Capcom keeps making quick games with bairly anything new. X4 was the last of the truely great MegaMan games and now its just above average games. Lets hope the MegaMan X RPG is good.

Wait, let me raise the flameshield. Remember its just my opinion.

na, I agree with you. They made X6 WAY to fast. They made that in under a year. And look, the American version is pratically the same. They still speak in japanese! They just have english subtitles. And X5 and X6 are ubberly crap compared to X1-X4. And have u heard of MegamanX Command Mission (I think that's what it's called). Sounds pretty cool. And yes, I think X4 is the greatest of the X series. Also, the X4 Armor is my favorite of the armors X aquires. The new multi-armors are so f***** up. (terrible idea)

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 09:35 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:24, MegamanX wrote:
And have u heard of MegamanX Command Mission (I think that's what it's called). Sounds pretty cool.
Yeah, I heard of it. So far the game seems to be doing well but they havent released alot of information or pictures on it since those first sew showed up.

Hey, maybe Nintendo should make a new MegaMan game. After all Pac-Man VS. got pretty good reviews and it could be Nintendo's way of saying good job for the GameBoy Zelda games.

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 09:44 PM
Have you ever imagined a MegamanX game being played in a PSO format? That would be pretty cool. Weapons would be attack chips, armor would be... well... armor, same with shields. That would be pretty cool. Zero, saber in right hand, shield in other. (some fancy laser-projected-like shield) Or X having a Buster-Blade. And ability-enhancing chips could be in Purple Boxes... yeah, purple... that's a cool color. Red boxes would be rares (duh! it's gotta be red!) And you can custom-make a character too! And you could have the choice of Being Reploid or Maverick. (kinka like PSO3, Hunter or Arks) But there wouldn't be forces because ... they would all be labeled as androids technically. But chips would give you the ability to use magic-like attacks. Yeah... that would be cool (I think to much about stuff like that...)

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 09:54 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:44, MegamanX wrote:
Have you ever imagined a MegamanX game being played in a PSO format? That would be pretty cool. Weapons would be attack chips, armor would be... well... armor, same with shields. That would be pretty cool. Zero, saber in right hand, shield in other. (some fancy laser-projected-like shield) Or X having a Buster-Blade. And ability-enhancing chips could be in Purple Boxes... yeah, purple... that's a cool color. Red boxes would be rares (duh! it's gotta be red!) And you can custom-make a character too! And you could have the choice of Being Reploid or Maverick. (kinka like PSO3, Hunter or Arks) But there wouldn't be forces because ... they would all be labeled as androids technically. But chips would give you the ability to use magic-like attacks. Yeah... that would be cool (I think to much about stuff like that...)

Actually, as cool as it sounds, I think a regular MMORPG would be better suited for a online MegaMan RPG. All your ideas would pretty much work there too. Imagine being able to make clans that side with the Hunters or Mavericks (or just attack who ever). I would think that humans would have to be put into cities at least so the whole world wouldn't be one huge reploid-enfested planet. Or maybe humans could be created and could enter battle suits to fight. Dang I wish I could create games. I would make the best PSO game ever. Oh, got off-topic.

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 09:56 PM
yeah, I would intend for it to go online.

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 10:02 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:56, MegamanX wrote:
yeah, I would intend for it to go online.

It would be a MMORPG so I'm guessing it would.

Hey, I was just lisening to F-Zero X music and it turned to another track that I long suspected wasn't actually from F-Zero X. I got it now. It sounds like the 8-bit MegaMan theme. Or a remix (since the NES didn't have drums)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2004-01-03 19:07 ]</font>

Genoa
Jan 3, 2004, 10:07 PM
I would have to think of a cool name though... Megaman Odessey (spell check). I dunno, I'll think a bit longer

(I have know obtained 1000 posts! here I come Legendary title!)

Skett
Jan 3, 2004, 10:20 PM
How about MegaMan Galexies. Oh, concept taken. Oh, True MegaMan Live Online. Dang. or MegaMan US Navy Seals. Yes that is perfect.

Kent
Jan 3, 2004, 11:19 PM
On 2004-01-03 18:05, MegamanX wrote:
I completely disagree. I think Zero would win ONLY if X was in regular maverick hunter armor. I know that Zero's saber is superior to the X-buster but X (in armors) has highly advanced abilities. Zero gets his abilities through boss attack techniques, which some take weapon energy. I think your forgetting that X gets armor that reduces inficlted damage. And I don't wanna hear about Zero's Black armor, that only enhances his normal abilities SLIGHTLY.

I didn't forget that X's armor reduces damage he takes, but Zero's Z-Saber would still outdamage X's buster, should they fight each other. I would imagine that you've played a good bit of MegaMan X games, enough to know that very few of Zero's abilities have a limit to their uses. For the most part, it's pretty much just the giga attack that actually requires energy to use (well, that and a couple other abilities, but that's it). All Zero's black armor did was give a little defense boost, Zero doesn't even need armor upgrades.

And X isn't all that Naive anymore. I know he was through X1-X4 but he got better after 5. And yes, the X's unlimited potential will soon be better than Zero. You have noticed on all the series, an advancement was made to the characters. Like on X1, X couldn't Dash without leg enhancement, now he can dash with regular armor. On X4, Zero needed the ability from Jet Stingray to air-dah, now he can air-dash without enemy ability.

Yeah, X has gotten a little better over the past few games, but still, Zero is much more professional and direct about his work. And about the characters advancing, yeah, at this rate, X and Zero seem to be going on pretty even grounds, as far as base abilities go.

But Zero HAS to die to X, Zero is a maverick, and the bad guy never wins (or sometimes they do but then someone else comes and kills them) Besides, most people like Zero more because he looks cool and he's got a beam-saber. OOOO watch out, he has a saber! (yeah he's got a cheezy Z-buster,)

Like I said before, the Z-Saber has much higher damage output than the X-Buster ever has (and probably ever will). Surely, you've noticed this, too.

The Z-Buster is a little thing we like to call a "sidearm," it's not supposed to be as powerful or versatile as X's X-Buster. It's there to provide a projectile attack, albeit not a very powerful one, should the need arise. As of X7, Zero can reflect any energy projectile with his Z-Saber, with little or no difficulty, not to mention the other weapons he gets, which nearly eliminate his need for such a sidearm. He can also use his Z-Saber to block frontal attacks, as opposed to batting them back at enemies.

Oh, and for the record, if Zero is a Maverick, he would have already self-terminated. He was a Maverick, as seen in X4, but is now his own elite Mavrick Hunters unit.

I just perfer X more. Such an old model yet he still conquers his foes. That big bad highmax thought he had X for sure. I think the X-buster is much cooler than any saber.

Well, that's your opinion, and I respect that. Also, Zero is a much older model than X (X was MegaMan, but was remodelled by Dr. Light and tested for reliability in that capsule for so long. Zero, on the other hand, is still in his original form, and was created by Dr. Wily back when MegaMan and Bass were still going at it).

And if you say "oh Zero has a buster", well X had Zero's saber for a while, and he had an armor to go with it (Blade Armor). He couldn't Charge the Saber with his buster. It was more like a Buster-Blade. Notice, Zero can't charge his Buster, but X can't combo the Saber.

As much as you probably hate to hear this, a Z-Saber combo > a couple fully-charged X-Buster shot. It's just a fact, as I've said before, the Z-saber has more power in its attacks than the X-Buster, and also provides a very efficient defensive measure, whereas the X-Buster just has longer range. Though, the range of its attacks can be a great advantage over most enemies... It would still lose to someone wielding a Z-Saber, assuming they were of equal skill levels.

They both have their ups and downs. X can't beat Zero without armor, but I think Zero can't beat X without enemy abilities.

True, they both have their ups and downs, but there's no way X would stand a chance against Zero without his armor. Even without all of the powerful and useful moves that Zero can get from enemies, he doesn't need them to take down X, with or without armor.

Seriously, take X7 for example. Give X his full armor, and give Zero his basic abilities and Z-Saber. Even then, the most X could hope for would be to pose an even match for Zero, but the defensive applications of the Z-Saber render ranged attacks ineffective by most means.

badbitz
Jan 3, 2004, 11:24 PM
wow a magor fan of the series!
If they made a megaman MMORPG i wouldnt buy it.
Now a Mario MMO...

JohanCC
Jan 3, 2004, 11:32 PM
On 2004-01-03 16:36, FinalMasterM wrote:

>.>

Take off every Zig!

We get signal.

Main screen turn on!

Bradicus
Jan 3, 2004, 11:42 PM
hmmm, as i dont want to sift through all of that fanboyish megatalkery, so i shall just state my opinion. If someone else said it... good for them, lets be best buds.

The original megaman format has grown tired, nay has been tired for several years. I was sick of it after the first 7, and i can just play those if i want mind numbing 2D platformer action. Am i bitter because it took me forever to beat some of those bosses? Oui!

I think that the first Battle net game was awsome, and i loved the one for N64(a truely surprising game). I dont keep up with the new megaman games, so i have no idea if others were created in this format. I do know that the Net Transmission game truely dissappointed me. I found it repetative, and dull. Why did they think would enjoy this dead format any more than the games for snes? I guess staring at a kid pace in his room does not convey character and story quite as well as they expected.

I guess some might actually enjoy this unstimulating style... i go for story, style, originality, gameplay (with more elements than jump and shoot... and please dont appeal to the weak weapon changing involved in the series... it should have died with the bosses' pathetic programming).

Thus is my opinion.

RavenTW
Jan 4, 2004, 09:31 AM
Zero was cool in X, but he truly earned my respect in Zero. Both those games had great plot, gameplay, and difficulty (you spent an hour in the first mission charging your Saber so you could pose a threat to the first boss), not to mention Zero really showed emotions for the first time, albeit very little.

The X series died after 4. I haven't tried 7 yet, so I'd have to play it to see if it revived a little.

The Battle Network series is pretty fun for an RPG/CCG. I've beaten all 3, and am one chip away from all chips on BN3 (lousy Scuttles...)

The Legends series was the only series I didn't touch. I just never got in the idea.

The Megaman series...ah, the legend that started it all. Seriously, where is 9? Capcom never let us down on this series (well, except for maybe 6 and 7), and I know they won't with a ninth one (and don't say MM&B counts as nine, since it doesn't. It counts as 8 1/2, seeing as two MM8 bosses are there)

Outrider
Jan 4, 2004, 03:08 PM
Gasp! Capcom re-using slightly-altered engines for sequels?! They would never do that!

Ahem.

Street Fighter II and all it's versions, Resident Evil 1-3, Megaman 1-6, Megaman X 1-3, Megaman X 4-6

...Do I really have to go on?

X4 was certainly better than X5, but I haven't played anything after that. The Zero series is fun, but nigh-impossible, if you ask me. Maybe I'm just getting too old for these games. I have yet to beat Megaman 8. Haven't played Battle Network or the Legends series. But I did get a 10-inch Megaman X figure for Christmas. His head is too big, but it's still cool.

And as for the X vs. Zero fights... what happens if X pulls one of his "deus ex machina" moves? 'Cause you know, he does that a lot.

Bradicus
Jan 4, 2004, 03:25 PM
On 2004-01-04 12:08, Outrider wrote:
Maybe I'm just getting too old for these games.

yeah... i like to think when i play my games...

Genoa
Jan 5, 2004, 05:23 PM
When you choose your character on the X4 (and I think 5-6), on the bottom of the description, it says X is for beginners and Zero is for advanced players. I disagree, I had an easier time with Zero than X. I have defeated Sigma (on X4) with regular armor, it was MUCH harder than Zero. Even with Ultimate Armor, Zero was sill pretty ez to win with. Oh, and if X had Ultimate armor, then Zero would neva win... But I don't like the Ultimate Armor, I think it's Ubberly cheap.

Kent
Jan 5, 2004, 06:30 PM
On 2004-01-05 14:23, MegamanX wrote:
Oh, and if X had Ultimate armor, then Zero would neva win...

...Or so you think. Sure, it's pretty powerful, but not so overpowered that Zero wouldn't stand a chance. He'd still have a very good chance of winning.

Sef
Jan 5, 2004, 07:34 PM
Actually about you saying X was MegaMan, he really isn't.

If they ever make a Mega Man 9, I'm sure it would tell us what happened to MM.

And Zero eventually rids himself of the Zero/Maverick/Sigma Virus...

But you know, I'm suprised X gave up on trying to create Elysium and didn't care about fighting anymore.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-01-05 16:37 ]</font>
________
vapor genie (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Genoa
Jan 5, 2004, 07:41 PM
no, Zero wouldn't stand a chance. Just keep using Nova Strike repeatedly and you can't take damage, That's why I said it was cheap.

Sef
Jan 5, 2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah, but X isn't cheap!

________
marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

trunkszero
Jan 5, 2004, 09:08 PM
what i don't exactly get is, whys X the villan in megaman zero?

and did zero destroy bass/forte, megaman, protoman etc. At the end of the first megama power battle, they show dr. wily working on zero.

what happened to megaman legends, the first one was great i played through it a few times but the second one i heard wasn't as good.

why didn't megaman battle and chase get a US release that game was pretty cool in terms of car combat.

will the remakes look as good as 8, now thats my favorite megaman game next to X4

Skett
Jan 5, 2004, 09:30 PM
On 2004-01-05 18:08, trunkszero wrote:
what i don't exactly get is, whys X the villan in megaman zero?

*Spoilers* Its not really X but a duplicate of X

and did zero destroy bass/forte, megaman, protoman etc. At the end of the first megama power battle, they show dr. wily working on zero.

They never said. We can just assume.

what happened to megaman legends, the first one was great i played through it a few times but the second one i heard wasn't as good.

I heard the second one wasn't that good. Never played it though but if its true than that could be the reason.

why didn't megaman battle and chase get a US release that game was pretty cool in terms of car combat.

Never heard of it.

will the remakes look as good as 8, now thats my favorite megaman game next to X4

You mean compilations? Graphics will not be upgraded so they can stay in all their glory.

Genoa
Jan 5, 2004, 09:32 PM
On 2004-01-05 17:39, Sef wrote:
Yeah, but X isn't cheap!

Exactly, I think the armor is for newbie's who can't play MMX to save their own skin. But the armor does look pretty cool, especially on X6, it's black! But I still Like X4 Armor the best.

Sef
Jan 5, 2004, 09:51 PM
RockMan(Mega Man) Battle and Chase was a racing game. It was for the Sega Saturn I think.

Yeah those collections that are coming out for PS2 and GameCube will be kept in there 8-bit( NES 1-6 ), 16-Bit( SNES 7 ) and 32-bit( PS 8 ) glory. It'd be kind neat if they did though, but it just wouldn't be the original game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-01-05 18:52 ]</font>
________
medical marijuana doctor (http://mmjp.org)

trunkszero
Jan 5, 2004, 10:52 PM
megaman 8 is getting a gc remake!?

RavenTW
Jan 6, 2004, 05:20 PM
EVERY Megaman remake is getting a GC revamp.

KaFKa
Jan 6, 2004, 05:24 PM
they should just let the megaman series die, the storyline is dead and away...

DeathCheese87
Jan 6, 2004, 09:59 PM
Capcom is also remaking the Gameboy MM games.

And if Capcom abandons Megaman, well, I wont like them a whole lot anymore. Besides! They're onto something with the MMZ games.

trunkszero
Jan 6, 2004, 10:00 PM
megaman had to be my favorite megaman game next to rockman & forte, as for the X series X4 was the best, and out of all the other weird megaman sidestories i liked the first legends

Ness
Jan 7, 2004, 06:38 PM

We get signal!

That was pretty lame on Capcom's part.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-01-07 15:39 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Jan 8, 2004, 06:51 PM
ML had the wierdest stuff in it out of all
the megaman games I played.
Like when you had to find a swimsuit magzine...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

And I heard that if you go the dirty mags
enough, Megaman will say
"I'll just look at one."

Wierd.

anwserman
Jan 8, 2004, 07:15 PM
I just remember back in the old days of original Megaman, 1-4.... when in Megaman 4 the big plot twist was that Dr. Kissack (?) was being fored by Dr. Wily to do his deeds. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And in Mega Man 3 when you played that level that seemed to have pot growing everywhere. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Maverynthia
Jan 10, 2004, 02:04 AM
They still speak in japanese! They just have english subtitles.

That's the ONLY way to hear Megaman...dubbing usually sucks the life out of the characters and makes them sound stupid...

Also..ROCKMAN all the WAY!..I hate all this Mega crap...

Rockman.EXE VS. Megaman Battle Network

Which sounds better?

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 02:06 AM
Well, even though Rockman is the literal translation for Megaman's Japanese name, i'm still going with Rockman.EXE regardless, even if it isn't a real game. Seems more like a file to me actually.

Kent
Jan 10, 2004, 03:50 AM
On 2004-01-09 23:06, Sord wrote:
Well, even though Rockman is the literal translation for Megaman's Japanese name, i'm still going with Rockman.EXE regardless, even if it isn't a real game. Seems more like a file to me actually.

Erm... Rockman.EXE is a real game, it's the japanese name of MegaMan Battle Network.

Outrider
Jan 10, 2004, 07:48 PM
No, no, no, no, no, no!

I'm seriously sick of this snobbish assumption that dubbed versions are automatically worse than the original. It's gotten so bad that I saw the anime club at my school put the Animatrix in Japanese. A film made in English, might I add.

KodiaX987
Jan 10, 2004, 09:47 PM
...But Japanese sounds so poetic! Look at all these vowels!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Outrider
Jan 11, 2004, 12:10 AM
Alright. Fair enough.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 12:18 AM
On 2004-01-10 00:50, Kent wrote:

On 2004-01-09 23:06, Sord wrote:

Erm... Rockman.EXE is a real game, it's the japanese name of MegaMan Battle Network.

meant to say think, or at least i think i meant to say think...doesn't matter now anyways.