PDA

View Full Version : what are the odds?...

PhatDiddy
Jan 2, 2004, 09:26 PM
i know the drop frequency for the 1975 Agito Real from a Tallow is like 1/28000 but i was just wonderin how many people have actually found the thing (from a Tallow) (u'd have to be Bluefull). i just want some actual accounts cuz even though it can happen i wanna know how many real people have actually found it. thanx.

KaFKa
Jan 2, 2004, 09:30 PM
i myself dont have a bluefull, btu my friend does, and he hasnt seen a red bow from a tollaw period...

PhatDiddy
Jan 2, 2004, 09:39 PM
im offline so ive been making continuos SoB runs (23 Tallows), its the best i can do. i probably wont find one until my pinkal gets to ultimate and gets agito on her first mil lily. o well... thats life. *sigh*

Squeege
Jan 2, 2004, 09:41 PM
Pinkal gets agito from pal rappies. Whitill gets them from mil lillies.(which is much better for you)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2004-01-02 18:43 ]</font>

PhatDiddy
Jan 2, 2004, 09:45 PM
o lol sry bout that. well thats even better, less time to get to that point. i wont have to finish ultimate forest just get there. but she has still got a long way to go. (i started her today shes at level 11 and im at mines with her) her only purpose is to hlep me find agito.

OriginalLacan
Jan 2, 2004, 11:15 PM
It's been a while since I hunted Tollaws, but I think my last count was something like 1400 tollaws for my yellowboze, and no agito.

If you have Xbox, try the central dome fire swirl quest on ult. 38 tollaws per run.

Tollaws are bastards