PDA

View Full Version : OH MAN ME AND MY FRIEND FOUND SANGE

Draco113
Jan 3, 2004, 12:46 AM
me and my friend were leveling me up so we could find stuff in temple so we did a cave run. I was first player and he turned the corner and shouted MIL LILLY. We attacked it (it almost killed me in 1 hit) and it drop a legit sange. i called it so its mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KaFKa
Jan 3, 2004, 12:50 AM
just a word of warning...

bragging about every single find that you get does get annoying to some members...

but still, good find

Draco113
Jan 3, 2004, 01:00 AM
Sorry its just that we can never find any rare items. We usually only find when me and him go in together. I only find rare items/rare monsters as a team except twice. other then that nothing.

PhatDiddy
Jan 3, 2004, 09:22 AM
the only time i find decent rare monsters and items is with my friend, otherwise if im alone all i find is crap. my best weapon, Musashi grinded to max, i got from my friend. im in ultimate have a bit over 200 hrs and best i find is like Gae Bolg or Vjaya.

Draco113
Jan 3, 2004, 10:14 AM
I know. My mom only finds her rares in quests. She's found red slimes and nar lillies, but only in addicting foods. She's a level 93 purplenum ranger. But i never find squat on quests, only with a friend.

Aziangangster
Jan 3, 2004, 10:17 AM
i know how u feel phat daddy. Thats all i find too, but when my friend came ova i found a legit Sealed J sword. And I hate to burst ur bubble but the sange isnt that hard to find. Just pipe 4 lilies in a room with 9 ob lilies. IF u get the Yasha now thats hard to find.

PhatDiddy
Jan 3, 2004, 10:20 AM
know whats even harder to find: 1975 Agito Real from a Ultimate Tallow as bluefull. drop rate like 1/28000. im still looking but to no avail. ive got one alternative, leveling up a pinkal to ultimate and getting from a pal rappy. than i can pipe for it.

Aziangangster
Jan 3, 2004, 10:27 AM
piping 4 it is still hard i hav a pinkal in ultimate. i hav 6 section id in ultimate. Its very fustrating after the 1st few pal rappies dont drop a single thing. But now i am gonna lok 4 a sealed j sword with hit I give up on the agito.

ERS
Jan 3, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-01-03 07:14, Draco113 wrote:
I know. My mom only finds her rares in quests. She's found red slimes and nar lillies, but only in addicting foods. She's a level 93 purplenum ranger. But i never find squat on quests, only with a friend.

Your... mom... plays... PSO?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Anyway... to tell you the truth.. Sange isn't that great.. and it definately isn't something to start a whole topic about.

Myopathy
Jan 3, 2004, 05:28 PM
On 2004-01-03 12:15, ERS wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking...

Lone_HUmar
Jan 3, 2004, 05:30 PM
On 2004-01-03 14:28, Ezellaur wrote:

What's Wrong With your mom Playing PSO? that's cool!

Draco113
Jan 3, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ya my mom plays PSO. she vowed to get to level 100 before me so i played none stop to beat here there. She was alot higher level then me at one point. Maybe like 10 levels higher.

Squeege
Jan 3, 2004, 06:01 PM
Dude, that's so freaking cool!

TerraStriker
Jan 3, 2004, 06:07 PM
I wish my mom played PSO with me but she says she doesn't understand the point of it and won't play...But she seems to like me killing her in Soul Calibur 2 but that's a different story...

-Geshtar-
Jan 3, 2004, 06:36 PM
aaaarg, jealousy eruption!

It would be so nice to have family members play games with me. Heck, even to understand the game would be good enough.

My mom hasent touched a game sense Mario for the NES, I remember laughing at her when she would raise her hands and the controller in the direction she wanted Mario to jump. As if it made him jump further.

Good times man, good times.

PJ
Jan 3, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-01-03 15:36, -Geshtar- wrote:

My mom hasent touched a game sense Mario for the NES, I remember laughing at her when she would raise her hands and the controller in the direction she wanted Mario to jump. As if it made him jump further.

That's almsot like my mom. Only itr was with the Genesis. In fact, she was the best at Sonic 1, but that was the only game she played... me and my brothers tried to get her to play Sonic Adventure, to no avail though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Myopathy
Jan 3, 2004, 07:14 PM
On 2004-01-03 14:30, Lone_HUmar wrote:

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it...just unusual.

lain2k3
Jan 3, 2004, 10:18 PM
On 2004-01-03 15:36, -Geshtar- wrote:
aaaarg, jealousy eruption!

It would be so nice to have family members play games with me. Heck, even to understand the game would be good enough.

yeah, that would be cool... my dad only plays racing games, and my mom hasnt the patience to even hear me talk about games...

meh.

Schpitz
Jan 3, 2004, 11:24 PM
I guess, because my mom didn't even graduate high school... it wouldn't be any fun at all. Plus I'm an only child. Weird.

Noone
Jan 3, 2004, 11:26 PM
Um... now you need to find the impossible Yasha

Your mom plays PSO??? Thats amazing considering that my mom doesn't even know we have a gamecube and thinks we had the same game system since 1990 and so she thinks its a SNES.... though the gamecube is black not gray

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noone on 2004-01-03 20:27 ]</font>

Jason
Jan 4, 2004, 01:45 AM
On 2004-01-03 16:14, Ezellaur wrote:

On 2004-01-03 14:30, Lone_HUmar wrote:

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it...just unusual.

I've played with a lot of players who are parents in PSO in the online mode of the DC versions.

Cengah
Jan 4, 2004, 02:01 AM
My mom watched me play pso for like 5 minutes.
She then walked out of my room muttering something stuff about kids these day's.

The funny thing is she loves playing Animal crossing.

Myopathy
Jan 4, 2004, 02:08 AM
Come to think of it, one of my friends on PSO has a nephew. That's not exactly someone's mom, but around the same age range.

Draco113
Jan 4, 2004, 02:09 AM
PSO isn't all she likes. She's also the reason i got into zelda games. But still PSO is great to have a family member to play. Its even better if you and that member can go multi ult.

Flint
Jan 4, 2004, 12:18 PM
On 2004-01-03 07:20, PhatDiddy wrote:
know whats even harder to find: 1975 Agito Real from a Ultimate Tallow as bluefull. drop rate like 1/28000. im still looking but to no avail. ive got one alternative, leveling up a pinkal to ultimate and getting from a pal rappy. than i can pipe for it.

Yeah, i've just got my Pinkal FOmar to ultimate and i'm trying to find it for my Lvl 115 Skyly HUmar, i've been doing runs through Fake in Yellow and have encountered 6 Pal's so far, but no Agito yet!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I would pipe but i just haven't got the patience for it, and i don't really agree with the idea either...

Reiya
Jan 4, 2004, 02:56 PM
i gave up looking for the agito, 26 pal rappies no agito...........fuck it.

lain2k3
Jan 4, 2004, 08:53 PM
On 2004-01-03 23:08, Ezellaur wrote:
Come to think of it, one of my friends on PSO has a nephew. That's not exactly someone's mom, but around the same age range.

not always. I know people who have nephews that are older than they are.

If the kids mom has a kid when shes like 20, or something, then that kid has a baby when They're like 20, and the mom has ajnother kid around 40, you have an uncle/nephew that are the same age.

PhatDiddy
Jan 4, 2004, 09:12 PM
On 2004-01-04 09:18, Flint wrote:

On 2004-01-03 07:20, PhatDiddy wrote:

Yeah, i've just got my Pinkal FOmar to ultimate and i'm trying to find it for my Lvl 115 Skyly HUmar, i've been doing runs through Fake in Yellow and have encountered 6 Pal's so far, but no Agito yet!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I would pipe but i just haven't got the patience for it, and i don't really agree with the idea either...

i dotn mind the whole idea of pipin but its still alot better than hunting Tallows. ive set my mind to it and im not giving up. ill find an agito if its the last thing i do.

heyf00L
Jan 5, 2004, 02:08 PM
I have never figured out why people hunt the Agito. It's nowhere near worth its rarity.

muff
Jan 5, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-01-05 11:08, heyf00L wrote:
I have never figured out why people hunt the Agito. It's nowhere near worth its rarity.

Alot of people hunt rares exactly for that said, rarity.

If I wont use it, I wont pipe it. However I did pipe a stupid Angel Harp when I thought a HUnewearl could use it, came with hit too, oh how I was dissapointed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Draco113
Jan 5, 2004, 07:20 PM
Why not transform it into the Oritoagito (sorry for spelling) its one of the strongest weapons in the game. Katanas may be easily interupted but hey, they look cool and have a sweet combo. Besides, me and my friend are huge katana fans so we want to get every katana.

lain2k3
Jan 5, 2004, 09:53 PM
On 2004-01-05 16:20, Draco113 wrote:
Why not transform it into the Oritoagito (sorry for spelling) its one of the strongest weapons in the game. Katanas may be easily interupted but hey, they look cool and have a sweet combo. Besides, me and my friend are huge katana fans so we want to get every katana.

males katanas have like the worst combo in the game... and orotiagito isn't very useful at all, and looks like poo compared to sange and kamui and fake agitos.

NodMan
Jan 6, 2004, 02:54 AM
On 2004-01-03 06:22, PhatDiddy wrote:
the only time i find decent rare monsters and items is with my friend, otherwise if im alone all i find is crap. my best weapon, Musashi grinded to max, i got from my friend. im in ultimate have a bit over 200 hrs and best i find is like Gae Bolg or Vjaya.

The only time I ever find anything good is never! Ha have every Item in the game Execpt for a few Rares that aren't realesed yet and Hacked stuff like Al Rappy Units!

On a lighter not good find! I kinda wish my Sange, Yasha, or Sange and Yasha were legit but they aren't but stull good find!

Draco113
Jan 7, 2004, 12:02 AM
it may look like poo, even though i'de prefere the sange and yasha combo, but look ats its attack strength, and i only use katanas for fun, never when doing real business. Besides, its another rare to add to the list.