PDA

View Full Version : best character type

Helco
Jan 4, 2004, 12:30 AM
what do yall find to be the best character type ?

since ive only used a Humar im gonna say Humar

Myopathy
Jan 4, 2004, 01:11 AM
Well more than likely you will get a pep talk from some of the older members of this forum, so I won't bother.

But to answer your question, there is no best class. Every class is good for it's own purposes and everyone has his or her own preference. For example, if I really liked casting magic, well HUmar's would definetely not be "best" for me. However, if I liked to melee with swords and such, then maybe it would.

goku4ever
Jan 4, 2004, 08:19 AM
mines HUmar coz it has good melee attacks and can use techniques.

SuperDK
Jan 4, 2004, 09:25 AM
OMG! IT IS TEH RACAST! RACAST ROXXORS!!!1!!11!

Yeah, there isn't a best class...which is why it is supposed to be played with other people, who (should) have classes that pretty much cover the weak points of your class.

Butoden
Jan 4, 2004, 09:30 AM
Personally I like Androids, and I think HUcaseal uses Daggers and Swords more effectively than HUcasts... But they're both powerhouses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Amiadon
Jan 4, 2004, 09:48 AM
Go! FOrces! Any FO rules! Woot!

*Cowers because of glare from HUmars, HUcasts and any other non-FO*

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 4, 2004, 02:04 PM
how bout the w0rst class?...er w0rst character...?

i think the best, er rather my opinion is hunnies with mechguns

Alielle
Jan 4, 2004, 04:41 PM
use teh focaseal tehy are teh best

Or: play whatever you feel like playing. They're all different. There are guides on this site for a reason.

Helco
Jan 4, 2004, 05:45 PM
lol i just relized i built a FOmar that looks exactly like that FOmar in silver -x's signature but mine has silver/white hair (sorry silver ui wasnt trying to its just that hair style and color clothing looks tight together)

TerraStriker
Jan 4, 2004, 06:00 PM
If I see another topic like this I am going to....ARGH!

KaFKa
Jan 4, 2004, 06:45 PM
this "which class is the best?" bullshit has been going on for... since the early v1 days. it has been proven time and again that there is no "best" class. there ARE, however, best classes for CERTIAN situations. like soloing with a hunter, HUnewearls are a good choce since their abilities make them soloing machines (opinion).

but all in all, it just gets annoying with all these topics that have been done so many times over its not funny.

now with that said...

RAMAR 2 TEH ZILLIONETH POWAH!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!11!111oneoneone...

Black000Moon
Jan 4, 2004, 07:00 PM
i swear i will go crazy if i see one more of these. there is no 'best class' but there are some that are very well rounded like HUmar, FOmarl and RAmarl but if you want to know the best class *sign* FOnewearl.