PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Madness

PJ
Jan 5, 2004, 04:53 PM
I searched for screenshots in the guides and I only got a tutorial for posting on the JP BBS. So I must ask...

1) Can you take pictures during a quest? Is this exclusive to online/offline?

2) Can you take pictures during boss fights? Is this exlusive online/offline?

3) Can you take pictures during boss intros/deaths? Is this exclusive online/offline?

4) I asked this before in a topic about the memory card, but I couldn't find the topic, so I'll look again, but I'll ask anyways. Is it safe to remove the memory card in slot B online or offline (If it doesn't have the network info on it) To take more snapshots more effectively?

Mystic_Jon
Jan 6, 2004, 03:23 PM
On 2004-01-05 13:53, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I searched for screenshots in the guides and I only got a tutorial for posting on the JP BBS. So I must ask...

1) Can you take pictures during a quest? Is this exclusive to online/offline?

2) Can you take pictures during boss fights? Is this exlusive online/offline?

3) Can you take pictures during boss intros/deaths? Is this exclusive online/offline?

4) I asked this before in a topic about the memory card, but I couldn't find the topic, so I'll look again, but I'll ask anyways. Is it safe to remove the memory card in slot B online or offline (If it doesn't have the network info on it) To take more snapshots more effectively?

1) online no, offline yes
2) yes
3) yes
4) its something that i do, but not with cards that have valuable saves on them. I havent had any trouble so far though.