PDA

View Full Version : MAG raising blues...

Garanz2
Jan 5, 2004, 05:07 PM
I just spent three days raising a MAG for Garanz2. I had it all planned out. Rati. Green. One of the best looking and most useful mags in the game. I started raising it. Everything on target, bit too much def but no problem. finally, it reaches level 99. Stats: 12/49/38/0. I give it to my Skyly HUmar, and feed it that last moon atomiser. LEVEL 100! The evolution noise!

VARAHA?

yeah, that's right. A poxy varaha. Stats: 12/50/38/0. Why didn't it become Rati? Right class, right gender, right section, right stats...

I must have made a mistake with the stats, I think. So, I give the mag back to Garanz2 and start trying to level it to 110 where it can evolve again. i give it a dimate. PING!

I am now the proud owner of one of the gayest looking mags in existance. Instead of a sleek, cool Rati behind me, I have a sky blue PUSHAN flying by my head.

*FUME*

But why didn't it evolve into Rati when I evolved it with my HUmar?

lain2k3
Jan 5, 2004, 06:15 PM
I dont know the answer to yuor question, but Pushan is SOOOOOOO much cooler than Rati.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P: P:P:P

Pushan > j00

Skuda
Jan 5, 2004, 06:30 PM
The rare mag you get with your main character is most likely the LAST mag you'd want to get. I thought rati would look cool when I had first found out about it (a long time ago) and I tried to raise one. I got one and I hated how it looked! the picture I saw made it look like three photon enginestogether in a triangle pattern. I thought it would work like deva, spinning around when it helped you. wrong. I really despised the twin mags, so seeing my hard work on Rati was a waste. I now have a Bhima that I love to bolts! everytime I tried to raise a mag, I'd accidentally make a Rati somewhere along the road. It seems people usually want mags their main characters cant make, and are usuallly stuck making the one you least want.

VioletSkye
Jan 5, 2004, 06:37 PM
The reason it didn't change was because you messed up the stats. Simple as that. If you wanted to use a Skly Humar than its DEF + POW = DEX + MIND. You have POW + MIND = DEF + DEX.

Jason
Jan 5, 2004, 06:39 PM
I made 2 Rati's without trying to... I don't really like it.

Tai
Jan 5, 2004, 07:01 PM
On 2004-01-05 15:37, VioletSkye wrote:
The reason it didn't change was because you messed up the stats. Simple as that. If you wanted to use a Skly Humar than its DEF + POW = DEX + MIND. You have POW + MIND = DEF + DEX.

Yeah shes right and if you wanna know how to raise mags go to the guides and look for the mags and rare mags that might help

Jason
Jan 5, 2004, 07:27 PM
She's a smart girl.

Whoever want my Rati (red body with white "wings"), private message me.

VioletSkye
Jan 5, 2004, 08:08 PM
I'm a guy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I just LOVE Tori Amos http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/heartcookie.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-05 17:09 ]</font>

Tai
Jan 5, 2004, 08:09 PM
LoL

Nai_Calus
Jan 6, 2004, 03:14 AM
Booo, Rati-haters. ;_;

*huggles all the poor unloved, unwanted Rati* I wuv you, sweeties, even if your mean owners don't. *cuddles Rati* Such cuties. ^_^

Bah, how can anyone not like Rati? That's like not liking chocolate or kittens or something.

...Why was this posted here -and- in Rants? ^^;;;

*hugs Rati*