PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting friend online

BladeofDarkness
Jan 5, 2004, 06:36 PM
My friend has been getting online through my account but with his mem card, just recently he got online with his GCN and while he can connect to the internet it's still through my account and acces numb/serial numb so I can't get on while he's on or he dcs and same goes for me thing is we don't know how to change all the info, do we need to call sega? if we delete a certain file will we be able to reinput the data? does he need to remake his char on a dif memory card and start over(he really doesn't want to do that since he's lvl110)?

BladeofDarkness
Jan 5, 2004, 08:11 PM
Anyone? Please I could really use some help. I tried calling the sega help line but for some reason not even the automated voice came up, it just kept ringing I'm sure I dialed the number right because I've tried three times and double checked the number each time.

Thanks in advance

JohanCC
Jan 5, 2004, 10:19 PM
I think that if you delete the network information file on his memory card and make a new one with his #s, it should work. Then again, I'm not entirely certian that it works seeing as I haven't tried myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

metermore
Jan 5, 2004, 11:53 PM
useing his #s wouldnt work cause he would have to make a new account and pay for it.

BladeofDarkness
Jan 6, 2004, 11:22 AM
He has his own account but for some reason the serial number and access number is still mine.

BTW deleting the network file didn't do it either

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BladeofDarkness on 2004-01-06 08:24 ]</font>