PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Mil Lilly Drops

MontyPY
Jan 6, 2004, 04:51 AM
My friend and I have been pipeing for HOURS to get the 1975 Agito off of a mil lilly in ultimate caves (I am Whitill).

The problem is, the Mil Lilly is supposed to drop the Agito, but now, twice in a row, it has dropped God/Power. Is this normal behavior for a Mil Lilly? Does it matter if my friend is in the room/does damage to the lilly/whatever? I am the one who is dealing all of the damage to the Mil Lilly and it still wont drop Agito, just god/powers.

Thanks for any help.
-monty

Nai_Calus
Jan 6, 2004, 04:54 AM
It sounds like you're doing it in Multimode. Your friend is VIRIDIA, yes? Stop making the game with him. Problem solved. Enjoy the monomates and the like you'll get a thousand times before you get the Agito, heh. God/Power is better than the Agito anyway.

Xeno_M
Jan 6, 2004, 07:47 AM
Make sure you (the Whitill character) are player 1. The games ID is set to whomever is player 1. Its dumb to pipe in multimode anyway... Then TWO people have to sit there and be bored out of there mind piping. Just do single mode, offline quest, Waterfall of Tears. Toward the end is a room with 9 Ob Lilys. Thats more then you'll ever find in a multiplayer game.

*If your wondering how to get 9 lillies. In the beginning of Caves2, you'll come across a circular room with 5 lillies in it. Go run by the locked door, and 4 more will appear, giving a total of 9. Pipe there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Blue-Hawk
Jan 6, 2004, 07:13 PM
Keep in mind that you might not get the Agito on you're first Mil. It's a 1/21 drop. I have a Whitil thats only seen 2 Mil's so far and none, but I am not complaining. I have had one from Pinkal for almost a year now.

NodMan
Jan 6, 2004, 08:31 PM
Just go online and get a dupped Agito! Plus even if you are going to turn your Agito into a Oragito I would pipe for a Agito 1980 first cause it has 300 less ATP add but it can be max grinded to 50 and it can be used by all classes!

Deus-Irae
Jan 7, 2004, 04:52 AM
quit spamming your dupes. theyre easy enough to beg for on any ship. some people like to find their own weapons...

Corey
Jan 7, 2004, 05:05 PM
<__< >__> ^Agrees

MelancholyWitch
Jan 7, 2004, 05:40 PM
Just ipe be urself and yull get it sometime i found it from a delsaber.