PDA

View Full Version : This is pathetic! >.

Xeno_M
Jan 6, 2004, 07:58 AM
It started as a joke between me and a buddy online. Ive only seen 3 Pinkal Pal Rappys, and 2 have dropped 1975 Agitos... In a combination of Whitill Mil Lillies, and Pinkal Pal Rappys, my friend has killed over 50 (or somewhere near) rare critters, and still has no Agito. So before we head off to bed after a long day of C mode and TTF, i say im gonna go find another Pinkal Pal and get my 3rd Agito (jokingly)... Figured it'd only take me a few runs in "Fake in Yellow" to find one, and i could go to sleep... 2 HOURS LATER, im still sitting here... with now Pal Rappy... 19 Stag Cutlerys (only one with hit bonus [35%]) about 25 Power materials, 4 Luck materials, and NO PAL... I started at level 124, with about 30k to go for level up. Now im at level 125 with 7k to go... Over 250k exp from that lousy quest >.< In 6 minutes the beat time will roll over to 000, so im gonna load the quest, and enter forest at 000, out of curiosity... If still no Pal, im chucking the controller out the window, and going to bed with nightmares about furry yellow birds...

I'm only frustrated because its NEVER taken me this long to find a Pal. And i do LOTS of Fake in Yellow... Lost track of how many runs im at now... Gotta be well over 30... Lets see (does some math) If ive gained 250k (which i have), at 256 exp/per rappy, at 48 rappys per run... Thats exactly 20 runs, and about 1000 rappys >.< I give up. Seriously...

Update:Finally, that last run, the very last set of rappys, one was a Pal... Not suprisingly, it didn't drop the Agito (like i really care i guess) At least now i wont have nightmares... Also another decent Stag in the first room. After tecking 15/65/0/0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2004-01-06 05:09 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Jan 6, 2004, 08:46 AM
The thing is called LUCK! or UNLUCK!

PatserGOUKI

Superguppie
Jan 6, 2004, 08:49 AM
Hm, I know the feeling.
My Pinkal has gained over 10 lvlz (76-88) on rappies. And I've done a few hours of piping hoping to speed up the process. I found only 5 pal rappies, none of which dropped anyting worth noting. Odd that you got 2 Agitos out of 3 pal rappies, (make that 4, that last one didn't drop it either) considering the drop table lists it as 1/21...
And the Stag Cutleries... I already dumped about a dozen with no % on it. Got about a dozen left with %, including one with 50% Hit.

So congratulations, and sleep well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-01-06 05:51 ]</font>

-Luke-
Jan 6, 2004, 10:37 AM
Meh, could be worse, I have never found a single katana type ever, and if I want an Agito 1975, I either have to level a new character, or get it from a Spaceship Migium if I recall correctly. Now that, is never going to happen.
Luke

Armok
Jan 6, 2004, 11:34 AM
Is this topic bragging, being sarcastic or do u really feel hard done by for not seeing a pal rappy.

U wanna hear hard done by:

I seen 4 pal rappys with my redria and didnt even get a Red Handgun (wat was after) and in that time found 7 sacred cloths and killed over 4000 rappys

Now heres the ironic bit:

Then I made a new purpleum lv them for 20hrs getting them to ult FiY and guess wat a before I even get a el rappy dropping a red handgun a pal appears and drops me a sacred cloth. Yay thanks game

Draco113
Jan 6, 2004, 03:25 PM
Ya, but my moms a purplenum and i've found 2 red handguns and a sacred clothe. I almost missed the pal rappy cause it run to fast for my shots so i held R and zapped it with zonde and it dropped the clothe. To bad i'm far to low of a level to use it.

lain2k3
Jan 6, 2004, 03:44 PM
my first whitill pal rappy took me over 50 FiY runs to find, the other 2 took over 2 hours of piping each.

Squeege
Jan 6, 2004, 06:15 PM
My first whitill Pal Rappy was in my first FIW run without trying and it left me a red partisan.

Deus-Irae
Jan 7, 2004, 05:01 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

you got 4 luck mats. what are you bitching about? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif