PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Live?

kevlar_pso
Jan 6, 2004, 12:26 PM
I got on my Xbox yesterday to play me some Crimson Skies, and I had to download an update/patch whatever you wanna call it. Any1 notice this playin PSO on Xbox? I'm wondering if this was just for Crimson Skies, or for Live as a whole, which includes PSO. Please no speculation. I know every1 here has their own theories about this and that, and based on this spec and that spec, yadda yadda yadda. If I want info like that I'd go to my local Gamestop!! LOL
Please no BS only info if you have experienced this also por favor.

anwserman
Jan 6, 2004, 12:55 PM
Yes, you have to download a patch for PSO. The patch only updates serious bugs within software for the game you are trying to play online. PSO has the online patch that stops the shop dupe, multi equip, among other things, and its required before playing online.

Giezus
Jan 6, 2004, 01:51 PM
And other games require downloads for stuff like updating the dashboard, patches for cheats, etc. And yes, I believe all are required to download in order to play online.

kevlar_pso
Jan 6, 2004, 08:22 PM
I downloaded the PSO patch last spring. As far as other games for Live, yes I know. Maybe no1 really read my post to start this thread. . . . .

Any1 hafta download any Live patches for their 1st time on Crimson Skies? It is either that or I hadn't played any Xbox Live inna week and there is a general Xbox Live update. Didn't I ask for "No Gamestop-type answers"? ha

anwserman
Jan 6, 2004, 08:39 PM
Oh. I misread your post. I thought you meant that you downloaded a patch for Crimison Skies and you were wondering if any other X-Box games require a patch.

Whoops, sorry for the Gamestop answer!

kevlar_pso
Jan 7, 2004, 12:30 PM
Ha, u sure ya don't work there? lol