PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic: THE RAPPY INVASION

Zzzzzz
Jan 6, 2004, 05:53 PM
Well, here's the prologue for my first fan fic EVER. I'll do more if people want more. NOTE: I'll desribe Shila later.
-------------------------
THE RAPPY INVASION

Prologue: In the Theater
It was a nice evening on Pioneer 2 when it all started. Most people where in Holotheaters watching the new movie, Return of the Lost Age.
"Woooooow!"
"Look at the main star! Isn?t he just dreamy?"
Then suddenly, the movie stopped. No one could see what was going on. Even the "EXIT" lights were out. Amidst the crowd was a HUnewearl named Shila. She was in the middle row trying to see what was going on. The people in the front row started screaming. ?What?s going on?? she said and stood on her seat to see. She then noticed some familiar shapes that looked like?
"Rappies," She muttered under her breath as she reached for her improved buster (its +7).
She remembered the first time she met one. It wasn?t pretty. Look?s like this meeting won?t look good either...

Zzzzzz
Jan 6, 2004, 05:58 PM
WHOOPS! A little mishap there. lol. Here it is again, grammer corrected.
THE RAPPY INVASION

Prologue: In the Theater
It was a nice evening on Pioneer 2 when it all started. Most people where in Holotheaters watching the new movie,Return of the Lost Age.
"Woooooow!"
"Look at the main star! Isn't he just dreamy?"
Then suddenly, the movie stopped. No one could see what was going on. Even the "EXIT" lights were out. Amidst the crowd was a HUnewearl named Shila. She was in the middle row trying to see what was going on. The people in the front row started screaming. "What's going on?" she said and stood on her seat to see. She then noticed some familiar shapes that looked like...
"Rappies," She muttered under her breath as she reached for her improved buster (its +7).
She remembered the first time she met one. It wasn?t pretty. Look's like this meeting won't look good either...

KaFKa
Jan 6, 2004, 06:01 PM
first off, there is a little button below your post that lets you edit it...

second off, i think you should read the fanfic guide (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71031&forum=12&19) and then think about writing a fic. no offense, but from what little i can see from this fic, it looks like tis gonna flop. for your own sake, read my guide (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71031&forum=12&19)

[edit] -_-;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2004-01-06 17:06 ]</font>

badbitz
Jan 6, 2004, 06:01 PM
you don't have to repost your story to correct grammer....underneath your sig you will see a few buttons. One of them is an *edit* button, near the pm button.
Next time, try to use that -_-
O yeah, a bit too short

Sord
Jan 6, 2004, 06:04 PM
i'll third those two, unless your gonna release about 10 of those extremely short chapters each day.

Zzzzzz
Jan 6, 2004, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys, I'll take all your advice into consideration.

badbitz
Jan 6, 2004, 07:52 PM
the main thing is tho...its gotta be longer