PDA

View Full Version : The Appearance of Abnormality Completed!(2/8/2004)

Pages : [1] 2

Temjin-On
Jan 6, 2004, 10:17 PM
Well I thought it time to try my hand at a comedy and with the help of my friend Odie2088 her and there it should turn out to be quite interesting. Thought the first chapter isnt very funny.

The Appearance of Abnormality
Chapter One

Millions of people all over Ragol tune in to watch the great and mighty rock band "Knights of the Green w00t". All eyes are on the lead guitarist, the adored female lead singer Sachi. The crowd waits for her grand guitar solo, even the Rappies want to see this. Now here it comes, and..... A alarm goes off, but Sachi still lies in bed asleep. Now creeping toward Sachi's bed is her best friend and roommate Anju. Anju then silently by Sachi's Bedside.
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING SACHI!", yelled Anju, leaping onto Sachi's bed, sending her flying out of bed.
"WHAT THE HELL ANJU!?!", screamed Sachi. "I was sleeping!".
"But its 10:30am!", exclaimed Anju, "I just figured you?d want to...".
Sachi just ignored Anju and picked up her Crazy Tune and took a mighty swing at Anju, sending her flying into a pile of dirty panties. Anju hit with a large thud.

"Sachiiiiii!", moaned Anju, pealing a pair of dirty panties off her face. "That hurt!".
"Hmm, serves you right.", muttered Sachi, returning her Crazy Tune to its place in the corner.
"Sachi.", sighed Anju. "You are a psycho. Plus you need to clean your crack better after you go".
Sachi walked into the kitchen of their house and checked her mail.
"Oh great.", sighed Sachi, smacking her head. "That Pervert is sending me mail again.".
"Which pervert.", asked Anju. ?The strange RAmar or the FOmar who got a little too friendly".
"The FOmar...", said Sachi. "The infamous pervert, Alias Teh Biggest Hentai. His names uh what was it again?".
"Its Amjin Tototis.", said Anju. "I remember, he was asking about you at the shops the other day.".
"Yea Amjin.", Sachi said with a shutter. "Well, anyway. Did you hear strange noises from the garage last night?".
"I don't think so.", returned Anju.
"Well lets go check it out.", said Sachi.
No sooner had Sachi opened the door than had she discovered a slovenly mess. Cans of Jolt Cola, caffeine pill containers littering the ground, and one Slovenly HUmar sleeping with a stuffed Bantha. The two HUnewerals looked down at the man sleeping on their garage floor.
"THIEF!!!!?", screamed Anju. "What is he doing on our garage floor?!?".
"Uh oh sorry.", said the HUmar. "I didn't know this wasn't my house. Well I guess I'll be going.".
"Where do you think your going?", asked Sachi, her Crazy Tune in front of his escape path.
"Uh Hi HUneweral lady.", said the HUmar, sweating. "I was just gonna go home.".
"Closing Time, you don't have to go home but you cant stay here.", muttered Sachi as she took a batters stance.
"WAHH! I DIDN?T KNOW!", yelled the HUmar. "I just wanted some caffeine!".
Sachi just swung her Crazy Tune at the HUmar, just barely missing. She then presumed to chase him around swinging her guitar/weapon at the intruder. Soon he was worked into a corner.
"Please! Spare me!", pleaded the HUmar! "I just needed a place to stay!".
Anju feeling sorry for the HUmar then had an Idea. "Hey!", said Anju. "Lets let him live in the garage!".
"Please! I Promise I will be really good!", said the HUmar! "See I can even play the Gee-tar!".
"Fine.", sighed Sachi. "But not before I do this.". Sachi then took her guitar and smashed the HUmar over the head, knocking him down to the ground.
"Thankee!", said the HUmar dazed. "My names Odie.".
Not soon after this a knock was herd at the door.
"I'll get it!", shouted Sachi. "Hello......Oh god no!".
"Hello Sexy.", said Amjin. "Its high time we discussed something.". He added grabbing Sachi's butt cheek as she turned away.
"PERVERT!", screamed Sachi as she drop kicked Amjin and shut the door.
"Thats no way to treat a guest!", screamed Amjin.

Imput is needed and yea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-02-07 21:12 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 6, 2004, 10:30 PM
Wow! Sachi reminds me slightly of Haruko and Amjin is like a modern day Miroku! Thats a funny story ya got there!

Sord
Jan 6, 2004, 10:38 PM
I don't know about Inuyasha (great show...if the *long stream of curses* staff of adult swim would release them sooner)

Personally i have this story in my head FLCL style (another great anime..even though it's six episodes long.)

Edit: as for character comparisons, you hit it on the mark

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-06 19:40 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 6, 2004, 10:41 PM
Not for a while, duh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-06 19:43 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 6, 2004, 10:41 PM
i forgot one other thing, when is the next chapter gonna be put out?

Sord
Jan 6, 2004, 10:54 PM
On 2004-01-06 19:41, Robo47 wrote:
Not for a while, duh.

well that's true, i just like to know when to expect things. I guess with reading i'm a control freak, everything else other than NO MORE FRIGGIN HOMEWORK!!! i'm pretty go with the flow

KaFKa
Jan 6, 2004, 11:01 PM
your sig is still huge, sord...

it seems to be starting out good, just kinda 'meh...'

Sord
Jan 6, 2004, 11:06 PM
yes i know, i want to put it in columns, but to no avail, i guess i could do it in Micro. Front Page and copy paste the HTML, worth a shot. And next time you bug me about my sigs, pm me.

Robo47
Jan 6, 2004, 11:15 PM
It's even bigger now. I suggest finding some other gibberish to put there thats less than five lines of text, as that is in the sig limits, if you need more detail refer to my sig.

Robo47
Jan 7, 2004, 05:00 PM
On 2004-01-06 19:54, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-06 19:41, Robo47 wrote:
Not for a while, duh.

well that's true, i just like to know when to expect things. I guess with reading i'm a control freak, everything else other than NO MORE FRIGGIN HOMEWORK!!! i'm pretty go with the flow

Haha, you still got school!

Sord
Jan 7, 2004, 05:08 PM
Haha, you still got school!

Yes..... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

odie2088
Jan 7, 2004, 09:16 PM
THIS IS TEMJIN'S FANFIC NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS SIGNATURES! geez, reply with something having to do with the fic before hikosaka gets here and goes all out with the lock-fu! HOCKY SOCKY! anyways, i think its a good fic...GEE-TAR!

Sord
Jan 7, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2004-01-07 18:16, odie2088 wrote:
THIS IS TEMJIN'S FANFIC NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS SIGNATURES! geez, reply with something having to do with the fic before hikosaka gets here and goes all out with the lock-fu! HOCKY SOCKY! anyways, i think its a good fic...GEE-TAR!

good point

What happened to the other fic you had Temjin? With the big pimp or whatever.

Temjin-On
Jan 8, 2004, 07:37 PM
Dark Chronicles Of Lafiel? yea. I put that one on hold but since I worked Master Rivers and Lafiel into my other current fic Fallen Angel (see sig) I guess I will have to finish it in a while. I am writing this fic and fallen angel right now so expect by tomarrow night a chapter will be up for Abnormality. I guess my with school I have forgotten about my fics and I know im slow for this reason. And on the comparisons to Haruko and such is what I was kinda goin for. I saw the crazy tune and thought, hell lets do an FLCL-PSO crossover but instead I tended to make it into my own thing. And I love the name Sachi (means Girl Child Of Bliss). and off topic for thoose people who dont know Haruko is a guys name meaning first born. (dont ask how I know)

Sord
Jan 8, 2004, 08:14 PM
On 2004-01-08 16:37, Temjin-On wrote:
Haruko is a guys name meaning first born. (dont ask how I know)

how do you know?

Jaks
Jan 8, 2004, 08:58 PM
Search engines or common knowledge.

Temjin-On
Jan 9, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-01-08 17:14, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-08 16:37, Temjin-On wrote:
Haruko is a guys name meaning first born. (dont ask how I know)

how do you know?

Sord cant read lol. But yea I looked it up on a site that gives baby names lol. Kinda embarassing but I was extremely bored and decided to check it out. Anyway yea. The one I liked better was that Keitaro means "Blessed".

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 04:12 PM
I can read, but listening to thing is a whole nother story

As for lookin up baby names, i do it all the time...or i used to before this became the only sight i come to.

>_>
<_<
>_>
What did you say?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-09 13:13 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 9, 2004, 05:35 PM
Okay here it is! Chapter Two of Abnormality.

Chapter Two:Enter The Love Bot

"Uh Guys?", said Odie. "I herd the sound of someone being kicked. What's up?".
"Its nothing. Just....", Sachi trailed off. "DON'T EVEN THINK OF GETTING UP YOU PERVERT!".
"Uh this FOmar that is stalking Sachi just showed up.", said Anju.
"Ah hah!", shouted Sachi. "I got it! Ooh! I gotta go make a phone call!".
"Call what now?", asked Anju.
"Just keep the pervert busy, I'll tell you in a second.", replied Sachi.
A little later..........
"Okay!", said Odie, smacking his fist into his hand. "What where we talking about again?".
"The pervert.", said Anju. "Your attention span is short.".
"Yea Isnt it.... Oooooh! Cool! Lint ball!", said Odie chasing a falling lint ball. "Look at it go!".
A Demon glow came into Sachi's eyes.
"Oh no!", muttered Anju. "Sachi, I don’t think I am going to like your plan.".
"Not enough time, just follow my lead.", said Sachi, walking to the door.
"You came back!", said Amjin.
Sachi placed a finger on his lips. "Just come in and wait for a minute.", said Sachi. "And I promise you something you wont soon forget.".
"YES MAM!", shouted Amjin, running into the house and sitting on the couch.
"Now, just wait here while I get my friend,", said Sachi. "Who is on their way right now."
"Oooh! A friend.", smiled Amjin. "And I though you where a virtuous girl, Sachi.".
Just then there was a knock at the door.
"I’ll get it!", said Amjin rushing to the door. "Hello....what the hell?".
Inside stepped a large RAcast who went on to say. "I am the Love Bot!".
"Love bot?", said Amjin, puzzled.
"I am the Love Bot.", it said again. "My duty here is to show Amjin a wild time.".
"Whoa! Back off man!", said Amjin. "You're a guy and a robot, that is wrong!".
"Come with me for some sweet loving.", said the RAcast, picking up Amjin. "I am going to love you so hard, you'll be like a rag doll.".
"NOOOOOOOOOO! OH GOD NO PLEASE! SPARE ME! NOOOOOOOO! IM NOT LIKE THAT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", screamed Amjin as the Love Bot dragged him out kicking and screaming.
After the front door was shut, and the screaming died down, Anju and Odie just stood and stared at Sachi.
"I told him I was gonna show him something who wouldn't soon forget.", laughed Sachi.
"Sachi, I am speachless.", said Anju after a while. "That is by far the most evil thing you have ever done.".
"Yea, remind me never to piss you off.", laughed Odie. "Oooh! Look! TWO LINT BALLS!".
"Argh!", screamed Sachi as she took her Crazy Tune and wipped out the lint balls.
"YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED THOOSE INNOCENT LINT BALLS!", screamed Odie. "Poor lint balls cut down in the prime of life.".

odie2088
Jan 9, 2004, 09:24 PM
thats a good fic temmy, i'd like to sa-LINT BALL!

Sord
Jan 9, 2004, 09:29 PM
ROFL!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 9, 2004, 10:54 PM
you really think its that funny? Whoa. Im basicly just tellin it like it is, in my mind.

White_Knight
Jan 9, 2004, 11:04 PM
wow this is preaty funny (note to self don't piss off girls with gitars consequenses may be dire.) Acctually I don't have to worry to much about that

Temjin-On
Jan 9, 2004, 11:22 PM
well, i am hard at work on chapter three, and heres the big preview. Have you guys ever wondered what it would be like if computer loving Elly and Retared Mome had children? Well I am going to bring you my take on this very scary prospect. So Look for Chapter Three very soon.

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 12:26 AM
Way ahead of schedual and hopefully living up to the funny, heres Chatper Three: The Reason Mome And Elly Cant Have Kids.

Chapter Three: The Reason Mome and Elly Cant Have Kids.

"So, Sachi.", began Odie. "I understand you where in the making stages of assembling a small group of musical talent to preform for money".
"What?", asked Sachi. "Speak English or close to it.".
"That means your starting a band.", said Odie. "I think.......Does anyone want some Ragol Fried Rappy?".
"Once again, your attention span has failed you.", said Anju. "Just when you think you have seen everything, the Caffeine addict will show you that you haven't.".
"Okay......", said Sachi. "That was really out of character Anju.".
"Hmm, how about some Ragol Fried Rappy?", said Odie again, "And maybe the RFR guy can help.......LOOK! A FLY! IM GOING TO CALL IT BUZZY!".
"That's the stupidest thing you have ever said", said Sachi. "Plus flies piss me off, so...".
Sachi kicks "Buzzy" and the now decimated fly floats to the floor.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY MUST YOU KILL EVERYTHING THAT I HOLD DEAR!", screamed Odie. "Buzzy never got to have his first taste of caffeine.".
"Odie, I hate to have to be the one to say it but...", started Anju. "But flies only live for a day after birth, Buzzy would have croaked by morning.".
"Oh...Who's Buzzy?", said Odie, obviously letting his small mind wonder.
"Okay, before this gets even more disturbing, if that is even possible.", said Sachi. "I’m going to the bank and shopping and stuff.".
"Okay, see you there I guess Sachi.", said Anju.
"Yea see you around.", said Odie. "Oooh! A spider....".
Later In The Shopping District...
A young HUneweral was oddly enough running into the walls around the Item Check.
"The Hell?", wondered Sachi. "Is That kid well?".
Sachi walks to the shops to buy some new daggers, and hopes to avoid the lady who has an obsession with the tekkers. When she returns the young HUneweral is still having trouble avoiding walls.
"Uh, excuse me.", asked Sachi. "Are you okay?".
"Oh, Im fine.", replied the child, "Its just these stupid walls keep getting in my way.".
"Right.", said Sachi, smacking her forehead. "Uh little girl who are you and were are your parents, god love them.".
"Oh, my names Calome. And well it's a funny thing about my parents really.", said Calome.
"Oh really?", said Sachi. "What's the big deal.".
"Well, I was an experiment in genetic engineering.", said Calome. "And well Mome, the one in charge kinda got the genes mixed up with a sample of Ellys and His and well, here I am!".
"Oh...My...God...", said Sachi.
"Oh, check out that cute beast over there.", said Calome.
"Calome.", muttered Sachi. "That's a ATM.".
"Oh, he's got it going on.", said Calome.
"Thats it. Your coming home with me.", said Sachi. "My names Sachi and in your state, you shouldn't be out like this at all.".

Yep there it is. More about Calome and her strange parents to come in coming chapters, trust me it only gets better.

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 12:29 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if Odie is part of a similar experiment. Though how does a robot have genes?

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 12:32 AM
Hmm dunno. I cant say. But If it seems like i cut things short, then sorry. Overall thats the reason why they cant have a kid. It will run into walls and be sexually attracted to computers.

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 12:37 AM
...I'M NOT A GENETIC FREAKIN EXPERIMENT!

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 12:41 AM
Please as before, keep arguments outta my fic please.

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 07:01 PM
Okay so here is another chatper, probably isnt funny, but then again what is.

Chapter Four: Chan-chan Is Coming To Town

Sachi and Calome were just on their way back to Sachi's place when they ran into A blond FOmarl sitting on a bench with her PDA.
"Oooh, PDA!", shouted Calome as she ran over to the FOmarl.
"Calome! No!", shouted Sachi. "Bad computer loving little freak!".
"So, Mr. PDA, what are you doing this weekend?", Calome asked the PDA, then preceding to lick the PDA.
"Eww!", screamed the FOmarl. "That's nappy! Get off my PDA!".
"Okay Calome!", said Sachi, pulling the HUneweral off the PDA. "Your Done.".
"My numbers 867-5309!", said Calome. "Call me you sexy piece of hardware!".
"I am terribly sorry about this little buster here.", said Sachi. "She has a computer fetish. She cant help it.".
"A computer wha?", asked the FOmarl, looking puzzled. "What's a fetish.".
"Never mind then.", said Sachi.
"Oh that's okay.", said the FOmarl. "I should be going, I gotta go see a man about some Caffeine.".
"Okay, Bye.", said Sachi.
"I sure hope that sexy beast gives me a call.", said Calome.
"Damn, girl.", said Sachi, smacking her forehead. "We have got to talk about your issues.".

Later Back At The House...
"I am home!", yelled Sachi. "Hello? Anyone here?".
"Im here!", shouted Anju. "I'll be right there.".
"Oh who's the cute little HUneweral?", asked Anju.
"My name is Calome.", said Calome. "I am the accidental child of Mome and Elly.".
"I BETTER GO HIDE MY LAPTOP!", shouted Anju, running to hide her computer.. "Be right back.".
"Darn!", said Calome. "I just wanted to say hello.".
"Hey Anju. Have you seen Odie?", asked Sachi.
"Yea.", said Anju. "He went to hang fliers to find his imaginary pet bantha Sir w00tsalot that ran away."
"He needs pills.", said Sachi. "Lots and lots of pills.".
Just then Odie walked in with the FOmarl Sachi and Calome had met before.
"Hello all Im back!", said Odie. "And everyone I'd like you to meet my friend, Chandra.".
"Hiya.", said Chandra. "My name is Chandra, but my friends call me Blondy or Chan-chan.".
"Hello, the names Sachi.", said Sachi. "And thats Anju and Calome.".
"I remember you guys!", said Chandra smacking her fist in her hand. "You're the one with the fetish.".
"Yea thats me!", said Calome. "My names Calome.".
"Calome, eh?", asked Odie. "I've herd about you. You're the cloned child of Mome and Elly. Who goes around all day running into walls and humping computers.".
"Hey! That was one time!", said Calome. "And that monitor was a tramp anyway.".
"So anyway.", said Odie. "Chandra just got kicked out of her apartment and needs a place to stay.".
"I guess she could stay here.", said Sachi. "But where will she sleep?".
"Oh, I'll just sleep in the garage.", said Chandra. "If its not too much of a problem with Odie.".
"Not at all.", said Odie. "I don't mind.".
"Okay, Chan-chan.", said Sachi. "You can stay, but if you two try anything strange, its out on the streets for the both of you.".
"Okay!", said Chandra and Odie simultaneously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-10 16:07 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 07:07 PM
w00t! i get a girl to sleep in the garage with me!

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 07:34 PM
well isn't odie lucky? *curses* I want a to sleep in the garage with me too! (j/k)

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 07:36 PM
you want a to sleep in the garage with you? whats that mean...i think you forgot a word there, buddy

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 07:39 PM
i put "me" instead of "a " in there...oops. I'll leave it there if anybody wants a laugh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-10 16:43 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 07:41 PM
Well if they get all hanky panky in the garage they get thrown out. So they can do as they please, as long as Sachi doesnt find out. And hopefully most are smart and will hide all computers from Calome.

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 07:44 PM
AHHH! i can't type !!!

EDIT: Ok...if it won't let me type then how about female

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-10 16:45 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 07:49 PM
Ps. if anyone (not odie) can name the two song references. You get to be in the fic.

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 07:51 PM
On 2004-01-10 16:49, Temjin-On wrote:
Ps. if anyone (not odie) can name the two song references. You get to be in the fic.

Are they songs from The Pillows?

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 07:59 PM
lol, nooooo soooooooooooo clooooooooooooose

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 08:02 PM
I just figureed one out, 867-5309, yeah 867-530niiiine

EDIT: I believ that was the song that started the whole 555 thing cause everyone called 867-5309 and it was a university or something. They sued the band and now all phone numbers in movies/shows/stories have to have 555 as the first three numbers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-10 17:04 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 10, 2004, 08:12 PM
*Wonders what'll happen if Lovebot comes back*

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 08:15 PM
I think i know the other one. The pill song by Pink?

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 08:58 PM
there is a pillows song in there and yes 867=5309 is obvious. And the love bot will come back, i assure you.

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 09:36 PM
On 2004-01-10 17:58, Temjin-On wrote:
there is a pillows song in there and yes 867=5309 is obvious. And the love bot will come back, i assure you.

I just wanted to check on something. We are talking about the pillows who had their songs in FLCL right? If not then that was a stange assumption.

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 10:01 PM
yep.
PS i love the pillows! lol same and for anyone who is in the know, the song title is right in there.

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 10:35 PM
its so obvious...COME ON PILLOWS FANS!

Jaks
Jan 10, 2004, 10:38 PM
Chan-chan? Sir w00tsalot?.......

Imaginary pet bantha?

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 10:41 PM
i can't speak Japanese. All i here when they sing is:

Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, you get the picture. Though i would guess chan-chan as well.

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 11:16 PM
Im taking suggestions for upcoming chapters now, what kind of funny thigns do you want to see?

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 11:17 PM
Clalome or whatever falls in love with the love bot!

EDIT: Sir wootsalot turns out to be real.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-10 20:20 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 11:23 PM
hey! sir w00tsalot is already real...don't say make him real...it hurts his banthaeyish feelings...chan-chan is chandra's nickname. shes in my fic! thats my gf in alaska! lol...just to clear all that up

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 11:27 PM
Great... looks like Im off to write chapter five, man I am never gonna get sleep...

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 12:36 AM
Closing Time..........?
Interesting.

White_Knight
Jan 11, 2004, 02:44 PM
granted people want to see new bits of this hillarious adventure but don't kill yourself doing it

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:48 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:44, White_Knight wrote:
granted people want to see new bits of this hillarious adventure but don't kill yourself doing it

yeah, we need you alive for later chapters!

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 06:46 PM
Okay after some suggestions and some sleep, here for your viewing pleasure is Chapter Five of Appereance of Abnormality, and I think its the most touching yet! I hope you all enjoy reading this fic as much as I enjoy writing it.

Chapter Five: Just When You Think You've Seen Everything.

"GET OFF MY KEYBOARD!", shouted Chandra. "NAPPY LITTLE FRUIT! GET OFF!".
"Fine.", sighed Calome.
"Calome, don't make me throw you out of my house.", said Sachi.
"Sir w00tsalot!", cried Odie. "I miss him so much, we used to drink Caffeine and party hard, and read manga and watch lint balls and.... Someone order some fried rappy, im starving.".
It was turning out to be another typical day at Sachi's Place, Until......
"I am the Love Bot.", said the Love Bot, bursting through the front door. "Hug Me.".
"Love Bot?", asked Chandra.
"Come give the Love Bot a hug.", said the Love Bot, walking toward Chandra.
"Oh no you don't buddy.", said Odie, taking out his green Crazy Tune. "She's mine, go away. Don't make me get all hockey-sockey on your sorry metal ass.".
"I will love her hardcore.", said the Love Bot. "Now step out of the way.".
"That's it, I am gonna kick your ass.", said Odie. "DIE!", Odie then took a mighty swing at the Love Bot with his Crazy Tune, denting the Love Bot's already flat head.
"NO!", shouted Calome. "I won't let you hurt him anymore.".
"Why do you help the Love Bot?", asked the Love Bot.
"Because, I love the Love Bot.", replied Calome, taking the Love Bot in her arms and giving it a tender kiss.
"For the love of everything thats green and w00ty!", shouted Odie.
"Aww, isnt that sweet!", said Chandra. "You guys make a great couple.".
"Nope, Im not even going to get involved in this train wreck.", said Sachi, shaking her head.

Two hours Later...
There is a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!", shouted Anju. "Odie! Come here there is a man here to see you.".
"w00t!", shouted Odie as he ran towards the door, tripping over the Coffee table and falling to the ground. "Owch.".
"Uh yes, are you a Mister 2088?", asked the man at the door.
"Yus, I am.", said Odie. "What is up.".
"I belive this belongs to you.", said the man, handing Odie a leash.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!", shouted Odie, which sent everyone to the living room to see what was up.
"Odie, what is it?", asked Sachi.
"LOOK!", said Odie. "Sir w00tsalot came back!". Odie then led a large Bantha into the living room to prove his point.
"Hello Everyone.", said the Bantha. "I am Sir w00tsalot.".
"Holy Shit!", said Sachi in disbelief. "He does exist.".
"Of course he exists.", said Odie. "He's the Caffeine happy, always fun, lint ball expert Bantha!".
"Odie, I am sorry I took so long to get back.", said Sir w00tsalot. "But I just went out to buy some more Jolt Cola, and well I got lost.".
"Thats alright, buddy!", said Odie. "Im just glad you came back.".
Sachi just stared and said, "I need to step back and take a serious look at my life.".
"Why do you say that, Sachi?.", asked Anju.
"Cause, the Love Bot and Calome, Odie and Chandra, Sir w00tsalot... My house will never be sane again.", sighed Sachi, smacking her forehead.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 06:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif HAHAHAHAHAHA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

odie2088
Jan 11, 2004, 07:06 PM
I AM THE LOVE BOT HUG ME! that is so funny!

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 07:09 PM
oh if you liked this chapter, fans of Odie to joy will love Chapter Six. With Odie's permission, I am adding a beloved Character from Odie to Joy, Headphones. That's right, in this story, he isnt dead, and hes coming to bring some new and interesting twists to the story.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 07:15 PM
like he gets drunk and tries to dance to music? Only he can't dance. And somewhere along the line the drunk Headphones has an affair with love bot. Calome then gets pissed, then turns around and falls in love with Headphones' headphones (man she's fickle.)

In the end...a giant metal rappy attacks!

ph|_|/< man! I'm beggining to merge my mind with a replicas of Temmy's...or i'm drunk without getting drunk, either one would work.

odie2088
Jan 11, 2004, 07:16 PM
"I am the Love Bot.", said the Love Bot, bursting through the front door. "Hug Me."

that is so funny

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 07:31 PM
On 2004-01-11 16:15, Sord wrote:
like he gets drunk and tries to dance to music? Only he can't dance. And somewhere along the line the drunk Headphones has an affair with love bot. Calome then gets pissed, then turns around and falls in love with Headphones' headphones (man she's fickle.)

In the end...a giant metal rappy attacks!

ph|_|/< man! I'm beggining to merge my mind with a replicas of Temmy's...or i'm drunk without getting drunk, either one would work.

I dont think I will make it Like that just yet, but im hard at work on Chapter Six with is titled "When Odie Met Headphones."

P.S.: I have completed my first life goal, warp someones mind into mine!

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 08:01 PM
Well I kinda put pen to paper and hurried to finish the next chapter and I did. So in his debut in this fic, heres headphones in chapter six!

Chapter Six: When Odie Met Headphones.

Odie decided to go out into the city for the day and his first stop was the bank.
"Hello, Bank Lady!", said Odie, with a stupid grin. "How is everything.".
"Argh!", said the Bank lady, smacking her forehead. "Not You! Er um I mean What Can I do for you today?".
"I would like to withdraw my most cherished item.", said Odie.
"Oh and would that be?", asked the Bank lady, rasing an eyebrow. "Your sanity?".
"I HAVE THAT?!", shouted Odie. "No Id like my Caffeine Twin. Its and S-Rank don't yea know."
"You don't say...", said the bank lady very annoyed by Odie. "Here you go.".
"Thanks, Bank lady!", said Odie. "If you didn't look like a Hildebear's ass Id give you a hug!".
"JUST GET OUT OF HERE!", shouted the bank lady, coming over the counter at Odie.
As Odie was walking away, he was not paying attention, so he did not notice the RAmar, headphones blaring coming right at him. They both run right into each other and they fall onto the ground.
"Hey!", shouted the RAmar. "Whatch where your going!".
"Hey yourself!", replied Odie. "Mr. I-cant-stop-listening-to-my-headphones.".
"Its Headphones, actually.", said the RAmar.
Odie broke out laughing and when he caught his breath he said "What kind of name is Headphones?".
"I don't know.", said Headphones. "I really don't know.".
"Heh, my names Odie.", said Odie shaking Headphones hand. "Nice to meet yea.".
"Yea, same.", said Headphones.
"So wanna go get some caffeine?", asked Odie.
"Brother, you read my mind.", said Headphones. "Lets Go!".

Later, at the House.
"Love Bot, are you feeling any better?", asked Calome, giving the RAcast a big hug.
"The Love Bot is in much pain, he wont be loving for a while.", said the Love Bot.
"Don't worry, I still love you!", said Calome.
"GOD DAMN IT WOULD YOU CUT THAT OUT!", screamed Sachi. "I AM SO SICK OF YOU AND THAT DAMN ROBOT! GET A FREAKING ROOM ALREADY!".
"Now Sachi, don't give them any ideas.", said Sir w00tsalot..
"Don't you start, you lardass shag carpet.", said Sachi.
"Hey, when is Odie coming back?", asked Chandra.
"Why don't you tell us, you are sleeping with him.", said Sachi with a smirk.
"Am Not!", said Chandra. "Thats Nappy.".
"Right, and Calome isnt trying to hump the Love Bot right now.", said Sachi. "Speaking of that, CUT THAT OUT YOU TWO! Don't do that on my sofa.".
"Leave them alone, Sachi.", said Anju. "They're in love, all of them.".
"Eh screw that.", said Sachi. "Im just done trying.".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-11 17:13 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 08:05 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! no seriously, that's what i was doing! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 08:10 PM
Really? Wow, I can make people laugh. Finally, I have a gift to mankind, and it is laughter. (This is also my curse to mankind http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 08:21 PM
Who's the bantha in love with?

odie2088
Jan 11, 2004, 08:22 PM
oi...minor annoyance...escalating...must....kill...RAPPIES! -runs off to button smash on pso-

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 08:27 PM
On 2004-01-11 17:22, odie2088 wrote:
oi...minor annoyance...escalating...must....kill...RAPPIES! -runs off to button smash on pso-

Don't hurt the Rappies!
*Sord the character runs after Odie to keep him from killing rappies.

odie2088
Jan 11, 2004, 08:31 PM
SORD! you can help. -picks up sord by the ankles and decreases entire PSO rappy population by half-

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *huggles the rappies and cries*

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 09:29 PM
Yea Chapter Seven has got a title and im hard at work at it. I was debating wether or not to add a Temjin-On to this fic and i am going to. So look for Chapter Seven: What Is Mad Cabbage Style Anyway some time soon!

White_Knight
Jan 12, 2004, 08:01 PM
*hides in shadows wathcing odie kill rappys*
Weird kid
anyway that was worth a laugh can't wait for chapter 7.

Temjin-On
Jan 12, 2004, 09:17 PM
Probably not as funny as past chapters but heres number seven.

Chapter Seven: What Is Mad Cabbage Style, Anyway?

For once all was quiet at the house, not much to say after the touching moments of earlier. That was until Odie returned with Headphones in tow.
"Hey Guys! I am Home!", shouted Odie. "And come out here I want you to meet, uh, this new friend type person I met!".
So as if they hadn't learned yet, the residents of the house came out to see this new person.
"Guys this is....", started Odie.
"Headphones.", said Headphones. "The names Headphones pleased to meet you all.".
The people then exchanged introductions and after a bit, a rumble was herd in the streets.
"The hell is that?", asked Sachi.
"Look outside!", yelled Anju.
And outside to everyone's surprise was a 500ft tall Rappy, with a deranged man at the helm, screaming, "SAVE THE RAPPIES! RFR IS MURDER!".
"OH MY GOD! IT'S A CHICKEN WALKER!", screamed Odie. "IT'S THE FREAKING APOCALYPSE!".
"I AM SORD!", shouted the pilot of the Rappy. "FEAR THE RAPPY!".
"Oh, I know what to do!", said Odie, obviously not thinking again. "I am going to throw my Caffeine Twin at it!". Odie then tossed the Twin like a javelin, not noticing that the Love Bot blocked his throwing path. The Twin was buried up to the middle of the hilt in the Love Bot?s arm.
"Owch, that hurt.", said the Love Bot. "There appears to be something lodged in my arm.".
"Good Going, Dumbass!", shouted Calome at Odie, kicking him across the face. "You hurt the Father of my children!".
"OH DON'T EVEN GO THERE RIGHT NOW CALOME!", screamed Sachi. "We are all just one step away from being pancakes!".
Just then as Sord and the Giant Rappy where about to plant their mighty feet, a shout rang out from behind the Rappy.
"MAD CABBAGE STYLE! FIRST FORM!", said the shout. Over the head of the mighty Rappy, a halo of grants appeared. "FEAR THE CABBAGE! KILL THE RAPPY!".
The Rappy just let out a Godzilla like "Pi", as the grants climaxed and the Rappy was blown to bits.
"Could it really be?", gasped Sachi. "God, I hope not.".
Falling from the sky cloaked in blue and puff ball hat waving, a FOneweral decked out in blue with cape and robes as well, came down. Adjusting her rod, the FOneweral landed in front of Sachi, and said, "Hello, dear sister. It has been quite some time.".
"Temjin?", said Sachi. ?Onechan? Is that really you?".
"Yes, it is I, Temjin-On.", said the FOneweral. "And I have returned from the great dojo, now a master of the Mad Cabbage Style.".
"Ladies and Gentlemen.", said Anju. "Join us in welcoming into our house, the next Mad Cabbage Style Master. The one and only Temjin-On.".
Temjin looked around the room and settled her eyes on Odie.
At once she said, "Ah hah! Cocky little bastard! I have you now!".
"What?", asked Odie, puzzled as usual. "Did I do something.".
"Damn right you did something you little ass monkey.", said Temjin-On. "A few months ago you passed into my Dojo and tried to...Well I don't know what you where doing in there but you were not allowed in there.".
"Oh yea,", said Odie. "I don't remember that.".
"At any rate, you must pay!", said Temjin. "FOIE! DIE NOW!".
Odie just got toasted and fell to the ground, smoldering.
"Sorry, my mistake, force lady.", gasped Odie.

And if you couldnt already tell, I added Sord.

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 09:25 PM
so i guess me and odie are...dead. Or rather i'm dead and odie's spirit lingers on without a body. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif good stuff as always. Seriously though, you've really bought into some of my suggestions. Didn't see that coming 0_o

odie2088
Jan 13, 2004, 04:22 PM
i thought i replied to this...let sord come back and DONT LET ME DIE! freak

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 05:06 PM
Noones Gonna Die! I guess Sord can come back in some strange thing and well, Odie never died, just got toasted.
Yea Sord, never really died, i guess i left him out lol, but i can fix that! Wait till you all read Chapter Eight, With a title like "The Children of the Love Bot.", how can you go wrong!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-13 14:16 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 13, 2004, 05:19 PM
"I am Lovebot Jr. #3, hug me."

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 06:24 PM
I am Lovebot Jr #4, better then his older brother! I come with napkins in my pants!

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 06:41 PM
Sord please forgive me for the scary plot twist that comes in Chapter Eight.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 06:42 PM
Scary? RAPPIES ARE GONNA DIE!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 06:54 PM
Oh Sord, this is a very shocking twist, atleast to me. Dont take it the wrong way, Temjin in this fic is a girl and it was what came to mind first.

Chapter Eight: The Children Of The Love Bot

With Temjin-On staying under the roof of the house, things were increasing become more strange, but it was the big shocker of an announcement from a certain couple that had everyone thinking.
"Guys, We need to talk to you all.", said Calome, the Love Bot at her side.
"Yes, what is it. Go ahead.", said Headphones.
"Well...", said Calome taking the Love Bot's hand in hers. "I am 2 months pregnant with the Love Bot's children. In a few more months we will be proud parents.".
"HOLY SHIT!", screamed Sachi.
"Is that possible?", asked Anju.
"Congratulations!", said Chandra. "I am so happy for you!".
"You know what that means...", said Headphones, a gleam in his eye. "BACHELOR PARTY!".
"What can I say, happiness to the both of you.", added Sir w00tsalot.
"w00t! Wait, what were we talking about again?", asked Odie. "Oh yea, Kids. Congratulations."
"Children are the first step to a happy lifetime of...", said Temjin "Hell, someone help me out here.".
"Wait, how did it happen?", asked Sachi. "I am more than just a little curious as to how it went down.".
"Well, if you don't know how it went down little sister.", said Temjin.
"Not like that you idiot!", snapped Sachi. "I mean, how did it happen. She is human, he is a robot. Do the math, thats just not possible.".
"I have humanoid genes.", said the Love Bot. "They were created for me in a lab, and well I think you know the rest.".

Later after this shocking news, Sachi was frantically cleaning her house.
"What's with all the house keeping little sister?", asked Temjin.
"I have to clean it all,", replied Sachi. "I cant be sure of where they did it.".
Temjin just hit the floor laughing. "Might as well just sell it all Sister, cause you'll never get them clean enough.".
"Shut up.", said Sachi.
Later, a knock at the door came. It was Sord, somehow he had survived the explosion.
"Okay! Where is the rat bastard that nuked my rappy!", asked Sord. "I will kill them!".
"The, rat bastard, as you so nicely put it, is me.", said Temjin. "I am the one who put an end to your retarded rappy rage.".
"Retarded?!", shouted Sord. "THATS A DAMN LIE!".
"A DAMN LIE IS IT?", shouted Temjin. "COME HERE AND SAY THAT! I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY ASS! YOU WILL HIT THE GROUND SO HARD...".
Sord just lunged at the beautiful FOneweral, giving her a large hug, then a kiss.
"WHAT THE HELL?", asked Temjin. "P...per...vert!".
"I couldn't stop myself its just that your so...", Sord was cut off, because Temjin slammed the door in his face.
So thats were we stand, in a few months the children of the Love Bot and Calome will be born.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 07:00 PM
lol, if you want to know the truth, i thought you where a girl until i loocked at your profile.

Temjin_On comes across to me as a girls name.

EDIT: Switched to quotes, filter won't let me say certain words, like g. irl. I can say it on our wireless connection on the laptop...but my brother wanted to use it. Being the youngest they always get their goddamn way or get a compromise. With me, i just get the god damn boot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-13 16:09 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 07:02 PM
Yea, well, I guess I get that alot. Yea most people are kinda shocked that I am a straight man, lol.

Zzzzzz
Jan 13, 2004, 07:28 PM
"OH MY GOD! IT'S A CHICKEN WALKER!", screamed Odie. "IT'S THE FREAKING APOCALYPSE!".

Just as long as the KFC cornal(sp?) stays far, far away......
Funny stuff.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Keep up the good work. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to get cabbages at the store.

White_Knight
Jan 13, 2004, 07:36 PM
colonal their's nor R in colonal its a very funny word

odie2088
Jan 13, 2004, 09:14 PM
no, its spelled colonel, trust me i know, ask temmy, i'm as big a fan of COLONEL sanders as the japanese. TOO SHORT! temmy, make the chapters longer. please.

Temjin-On
Jan 14, 2004, 01:52 PM
yea im right now working on Chapter Nine: Love, Life and Caffeine. And im not sure if i should persue the whole, Sord and Temjin connection there. Anyway, probably up sometime today, so keep it here. and any suggestions will be great.

Temjin-On
Jan 14, 2004, 07:43 PM
Heres chapter nine, hope its funny.

Chapter Nine: Love, Life and Caffeine

With the birth of the children still far off, new love is starting to rear its ugly head once more. The relationship between Odie and Chandra has deepened, and when they say there's someone for everyone they mean it as the Rappy-obsessed Sord, is on the trail of the Mad Cabbage Style Master Temjin-On. For weeks after the announcement of the children on the way, Sord has been relentlessly asking Temjin out, being shot down and shot at every time.
"Guys, if Sord comes to the door.", said Temjin-On. "Cap his ass, Im sick of it right now.".
"Onechan.", said Sachi. "You really should at least give him one chance, plus violence in never the answer.".
"Eh screw that, I think I'll just shoot his ass.", sighed Temjin. "I wont be rid of him any other way.".
"You like him.", said Chandra. "Admit it. Its written all over your face.".
"Chan-chan, there isnt anything written on Temjin's face.", said Odie.
Chandra just did what she always did in response to a stupid comment, she just smacked her forehead.
"Chan-chan, if you keep doing that you?ll kill your brain cells.", said Odie.
"Well at any rate, Onechan.", said Sachi. "Date him once, what do you have to loose?".
"Two things, my virginity and my sanity.", said Temjin. "But a few more weeks in this house and my sanity will go away anyway.".
"Yea! Do it!?, said Odie. "Me and Chandra will double date with you!".
"Double date with you two?", asked Temjin. "That sounds like the makings of a caffeine filled, blond moment, lint ball obsessing, save the rappies evening. I'll pass.".
"Please?", asked Odie. "I promise I wont lint ball it too much.".
"Okay! Fine.", sighed Temjin. "But if this is bad, And I mean really bad, you two will pay. Dearly.".
"Thats fine.", said Chandra.
"So why don't you go out and find Sord.", said Odie.
"I really just have to wait for him to come to me.", said Temjin.
Sure enough, not long after that Sord came knocking once again.
"Hello, Sord.", said Temjin. "Nice day, isnt it.".
"Temjin, before you.", said Sord, once again stopped by Temjin, this time with her finger on his mouth.
"Yes.", said Temjin.
"Yes? Are you serious!", asked Sord, in shock. "Oh thank you so much!".
"But with one condition.", replied Temjin. "It's a double date with my two friends.".
"I'll take anything I can get!", said Sord. "See you at Seven tomarrow!".
"Okay.", said Temjin.

So thats how it went, the next day around 6:30, the house was in chaos, on the eve of the date.
"WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!?!", shouted Chandra. "ODIE! YOU MUST HELP ME NOW!".
"DON'T ASK ME! IM SURE YOU WILL LOOK FINE!", shouted Odie back.
"Onechan, you seem calm.", said Sachi. "If I were in your nasty situation, Id be pissing myself.".
"Well, to tell you the truth.", said Temjin. "I have had so much to drink up to this point, I don't give a shit about anything.".
"Temmy, are you telling me that you plan on being so incredibly smashed by the time Sord arrives that you wont remember a thing?", asked Sachi. "Wouldn't that give him all the more ability to take advantage of you?".
"Oh well, what happens, happens.", said Temjin, taking a large drink of vodka. "Besides, what could possibly happen?".
Later at the Cafe Ragol, things on the date were not going smooth at all.
"Temjin, maybe you should...", said Sord.
"Should what?", asked Temjin, who was drunk off her ass. "Why don't you go rape a rappy, I mean seriously!".
"Well isnt this going well!", said Odie, drinking down another thing of Jolt Cola. "I for one am having a great time!".
"Oh yea, this is fun isnt it!", said Chandra.
"Come on Temjin, I think its time I took you home.", said Sord.
"PISS OFF!", shouted Temjin. "I HAVE NOT HAD ENOUGH YER YET!".
"Nope, your coming home with me.", said Sord.
"I SAID PISS OFF!", screamed Temjin, who tried to cast Rafoie, but since she was so drunk, she instead cast Gibarta on herself, blacking her out.
When Temjin next awoke, she found herself on a couch in Sord?s appartment, next to a pile of stuffed Rappy plushes.
"Holy God, what am I doing here?", gasped Temjin. "We didn't screw I hope. Last thing I remember is a flash of cold.".
"You cast Gibarta on yourself.", said Sord. "So, I brought you home to defrost you, so to speak.".
"Thanks I guess.", said Temjin. "I owe you one.".

Enjoy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-14 17:06 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 14, 2004, 07:53 PM
i would never rape. This character is a reflection of myself, with an exagerated love for rappies. So you hit that one on the head of the nail or whatever the saying is.

EDIT:I forgot, HAHAHAHAHA.

Sord: I got to go out with Temmy (the Fonewearl), yay! Or i hope it's a yay...don't need anymore destruction, and i just had those stiches removed from that one time, and...oh well, i still like Temmy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-14 16:55 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 15, 2004, 09:59 PM
Well, i have been busy and i guess my steady daily flow of chapters will have to wait till tomarrow. (exams and all). But anyway, I think its time to stop beating around hte bush and bring on the child birth!

Sord
Jan 16, 2004, 05:48 PM
On 2004-01-15 18:59, Temjin-On wrote:
Well, i have been busy and i guess my steady daily flow of chapters will have to wait till tomarrow. (exams and all). But anyway, I think its time to stop beating around hte bush and bring on the child birth!

It's tomarrow, i'll be eagerly refreshing! even though that's what i usually do anyways...

Temjin-On
Jan 16, 2004, 08:11 PM
Well, I guess I kinda got into more of the love end of the fic in this chapter, trying to throw in some funny here and there, not sure how entertaining it is. Heres Chapter Ten!

Chapter Ten: Amjin Verses Sord.

In all manner of the sort, things for Temjin-On had been good, with a few bumps in the road here and there. Sord had come along, and she tried to keep things relatively low key with him, nothing serious. But then, back again for her younger sisters affection, Amjin Tototis could stand to throw Temjin's life off balance.
"Hey, Sachi.", said Anju. "I just read a really disturbing mail.".
"What's disturbing about it?", asked Sachi.
"Well, I don't know who its from.", started Anju. "But it just read, I am coming for Sachi. And Im bringing the bag of bedroom tricks.".
"Oh dear god no.", said Sachi, shaking her head. "You don't think...".
A knock was herd at the door.
"I'll get it.", said Sachi. "Its probably for me.".
Sachi opened the door and saw Amjin.
"I have returned for you.", said Amjin. "And I’ll be damned if I don't score tonight .".
"You wont.", said Sachi. "Not with me you wont.".
"Oh really?", said Amjin, with a tone of overconfidence.
"Here's a little something I picked up from my sister. Adapted to my own style. Taken away from so far away, feel the guitar smack into your face! MAD GUITAR STYLE!". Sachi swung her Crazy Tune at Amjin, sending him flying.
"I WILL SLEEP WITH YOU SACHI!", shouted Amjin. "IF NOT YOU THEN YOUR SISTER!".
"Oh damn, I hope Sord didn't hear that one.", muttered Sachi.
"WHO WAS THAT RAT BASTARD!", shouted Sord. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH BULLSHIT FROM ANYONE! TEMJIN IS MINE!".
"God damn it.", said Sachi. "He herd.".
"Now Sord!", said Temjin. "Be reasonable.".
"REASONABLE?!", shouted Sord. "HE WANTS TO RAPE YOU!".
"He wont.", said Temjin. "Id kill his ass.".
"NOT IF I DO IT FIRST!", shouted Sord. "I WONT LET ANYONE...".
"LOWER YOUR VOICE YOU JACKASS!", shouted Temjin, smacking Sord across the face with a rolled up newspaper.
"Okay, Im sorry.", said Sord. "BUT I WANNA BLOODY KILL HIM!".
"You can tell they are in love.", said Chandra.
Temjin and Sord stopped fighting and at the same time looked at Chandra and said "YOU STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS BLONDY!".
"THATS THAT TEMMY!", shouted Sord. "AMJIN DIES!".
"Fine.", said Temjin. "Go get killed, see if I care.".
"Do I at least get a kiss or a hug?", asked Sord.
"Sure, close your eyes.", said Temjin.
Temjin brought the Love Bot over and the Sord ended up kissing it.
"ARGH!", shouted Sord. "HOLY SHIT! I KISSED THE ROBOT!".

Sord soon departed to find Amjin, which turned out to be simple. He only had to look for the long line of pissed off women.
"ALRIGHT AMJIN!", shouted Sord. "IM CALLING YOUR ASS OUT!".
"Oh really?", asked Amjin. "Well, by all means Sord, come in.".
"How do you know my name?", asked Sord.
"Oh I know everything.", said Amjin. "And Temjin-On is now mine.".
"Nope!", said Sord. "She's mine.".
"I have a friend here who says differently.", said Amjin. "Come Forth, Mighty Love Rappy!".
A giant Love Rappy robot soon came up and sat next to Amjin.
"You see, Sachi taught me a great way of inflicting pain, with love.", said Amjin. "Love Rappy Bot! That is Sord, go and make your love.".
"SICK BASTARD! NOOOOOO!", screamed Sord. "I WONT LET YOU TAKE ME ALIVE!".
Sord's protests did no good, as the Love Rappy robot soon began to have it's way with Sord. But before anything serious could happen, a cry was herd. "MAD CABBAGE STYLE!". Temjin-On came plummeting down through the roof, and landed in front of the nasty man-rappy love.
"Heh, how original.", said Temijn. "Let Sord go.".
"Hell no!", said Amjin. "Sleep with me or I will blow us all up!".
"Your bluffing!", shouted Temjin.
"Nope.", said Amjin, revealing a small detonation switch.
"Fine...", said Temjin. "I'll do it, but only if you let Sord go and leave Sachi alone.".
"Deal.", said Amjin with a sick smile. "How sweet this will be.".
"I Don't think so...", said Sachi, who came out of no were. "Amjin. I am going to do something I should have done a long time ago.".
"Oh, Really!", said Amjin, thinking with his balls.
"Yes.", said Sachi revealing her pair of Crazy Tunes.
"Sachi....Tem.....AHH! STUPID RAPPY!", screamed Sord.
"I KNOW YOU WANNA HIT THIS!", shouted Sachi, swinging her two Crazy Tunes at Amjin, sending him into a wall. "DON'T RUN! YOUR DEAD!". Sachi just looked Amjin in the eye and sent him flying far.
"We wont have to worry about him again...", said Temjin.
Temjin walked over to Sord and took him in her arms.
"Sord, I need to say something.", said Temjin.
"That you love me?", asked Sord.
"No, that YOU'RE A DAMN FOOL!", said Temjin, smashing Sord across the face with her pull balled hat.
With his last breath before passing out, Sord said, "I love you Temijn.".

Isnt that sweet? Tell me if you think it needs work lol.

Jaks
Jan 16, 2004, 09:06 PM
*Shudder*

A little stranger than funny.

but still great! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 03:16 AM
lol, honestly, this is the funiest stuff yet, even if i get the beat out of me!

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 03:46 PM
Well, If it is still worth reading lol. I seriously never thought people would enjoy a fic I wrote. Anyway look out for chapter eleven, cause we are forming a band!

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 04:54 PM
On 2004-01-17 12:46, Temjin-On wrote:
Well, If it is still worth reading lol. I seriously never thought people would enjoy a fic I wrote. Anyway look out for chapter eleven, cause we are forming a band!

What instrements? All i can think of are the crazy tune and those maracas.

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 06:29 PM
rotflmao i dont know...i'm in it....if he makes me the bassist i'll slap him since he knows i have a guitar in my room...little monkey!

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 09:24 PM
did you ever stop to think more instraments could exist? lol I get what your saying but hey, it might turn out to be decent.

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:15 PM
okay, still not as sure if it is as good as past chapters heres Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven: Fear The Green w00ts!

"THATS IT!", shouted Odie. "EUREKA!".
"What?", asked Headphones
"We have a bunch of Crazy Tunes and some drums, lets make a band!", said Odie.
"Yea thats a great idea.", said Sachi. "And I know just what to call it.".
"THE KNIGHTS OF THE GREEN W00T!", screamed Odie.
"Okay....", said Sachi. "That might work.".
"Lets call it that!", said Chandra. "Then I can play the drums!".
"This has the makings of a very, very bad idea.", said Temjin.
"Shut up Temmy, You don't know shiet.", said Headphones. "Besides we cant all bang Sord, some of us need a band to get some.".
"Go to hell, Headphones.", said Temjin, throwing a glass coaster at him. "And I am not banging him.".
"Though I wish you where.", said Sord. "Shit, I shouldn't have said that.".
"Damn straight, Sord.", said Temjin picking Sord up by the shirt collar and throwing him out the door. "Sord, give it up.".
"Never.", Sord said weakly.
"Okay then its settled!", said Sachi. "The Knights Of The Green w00t it is.".
So thats how it went down, with Odie and Sachi on Guitar, Headphones on bass, Chandra on drums and Sir w00tsalot as mascot, The Knights Of The Green w00t were born. What would happen next would change lives.
"We need to book a gig.", said Sachi.
"What's a gig?", asked Chandra. "Ima lost.".
"Heh, your lost. What else is new.", said Odie.
"Hey! Shut up you fruit.", said Chandra, giving him a hug.
"I know!", said Sachi. "Lets check the public BBS, someone would likely want us to play.".
"I can get you guys booked at a place.", said Anju. "My brother Sniper could hook us up!".
"You mean the notorious Inu-Sniper?", asked Temjin. "I remember reading about him. He is that paramilitary RAmar that owns that night club, the Drunken Ranger.".
"Yea, thats him.", said Anju. "Inu-Super-Accurate-2 Fast 2 Furious-Sniper-Saiyan-Kitty-16-The Stampede, he kinda went nuts and started a stockpile of weapons a few years back. Noone knows why.".
"Well, he is our best bet, Lets go meet him.", said Sachi.
So the knights went to meet Inu-Super-Accurate-2 Fast 2 Furious-Sniper-Saiyan-Kitty-16-The Stampede, the best chance they had for a gig. They kind him at the back of the house, polishing his sniper rifle.
"Greetings, My name is Inu-Super-Accurate-2 Fast 2 Furious-Sniper-Saiyan-Kitty-16-The Stampede.", said Sniper. "But you can just call me Snipes.".
"Hey brother.", said Anju.
"Dear sister, what is it that you need?", asked Sniper.
"I want you to book my best friend's band here some time.", replied Anju. "Thats them over there.".
"Hey, the name's Sachi and we are The Knights Of The Green w00t.", said Sachi, shaking Sniper's hand.
"Fine, your booked.", said Sniper.
"Great, thats great!", said Sachi. "Thank You!".

Meanwhile, back at the house.
"Sord, what is it?", asked Temjin. "That you see in me?".
"Lots of things.", said Sord. "Mostly its just uh...your ass?".
"Pervert.", said Temjin, smacking Sord with the back of her cane. "If thats all you want is a piece of ass, go some place else.".
"But Temjin, I really do love you.", said Sord. "Why cant you see that?".
"Thats wrong.", said Temjin. "I don't even know you enough to love you back. Besides, you scare me.".
"That makes me feel 2 feet tall.", said Sord. "But I still love you!".

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:21 PM
Persistant aren't I? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif My lines sounded like something you would say. Then again I've been saying lines you would say so...my head hurts now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:24 PM
Sords my biggest fan

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 11:29 PM
i have a fan...my biggest fan is Batou, lol

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:35 PM
Well, Im kinda debating what to do next, and since my friend Sniper wants more of a role, I guess its back to the drawing board.

PS:300th post whoo! Id like to thank G to the D, I love him and id like to thank all the inspired me, Odie, Sord, Rose Person, so on so fourth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-17 20:36 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:38 PM
"Sord, what is it?", asked Temjin. "That you see in me?".

What she should have said : "Why did you fall in love with me?"

He only saw her from the front when he fell in love with her, so he couldn't say it was because of her ass

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:40 PM
True, but i think i left out a line, he just said the first thing that came to his mind, like i do alot.

Sniper_16
Jan 17, 2004, 11:43 PM
Do u all really wanna know y i started a huge stockpile of weapons? Because its the apocalypse!!!!(Runs to apocalypse shelter in basement and plays origional Zelda.)

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:46 PM
Belive it or not Inu Super Accurate 2 Fast 2 Furious Sniper Saiyan Kitty 16 The Stampede really does have a apoc shelter, in his basement on Animal Crossing, its really scary. He lives in his basement for god sakes!

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 11:51 PM
we're all doomed

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:52 PM
since it's the end of the world, can we go steal stuff, and break into strip clubs, and get drunk, and break into strip clubs?

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:53 PM
Maybe you can possibly get into the fic and score with temmy.

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:54 PM
On 2004-01-17 20:53, Temjin-On wrote:

didn't see that post coming, you just decide to post that out of shear randomness?

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:57 PM
On 2004-01-17 20:54, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-17 20:53, Temjin-On wrote:

didn't see that post coming, you just decide to post that out of shear randomness?

It was a joke more than anything, but I got a really interesting Idea... (runs off to start chapter Twelve)

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:58 PM
Yay! More chapters...how long? (what did you expect?)

odie2088
Jan 18, 2004, 12:35 AM
you guys have as many issues as i do...thats a lot

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 04:42 PM
I just reread this entire thing, it's kind of intresting the second time thru, since you won't end up gagging yourself by laughing to long, or at least i won't.

Temjin-On
Jan 18, 2004, 04:49 PM
So its only funny one time through? Maybe I should fix that.

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 04:51 PM
On 2004-01-18 13:49, Temjin-On wrote:
So its only funny one time through? Maybe I should fix that.

NO! change nothing! i laughed, i just didn't gag myself to death.

Robo47
Jan 18, 2004, 04:58 PM
^_^ *awaits 12*

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 06:25 PM
GAH! I'm impatient. I'm sitting here twiddling my and tapping my feet while listening to music i don't want to hear. Where's my daily dosage of Temmy fic????!

Zzzzzz
Jan 18, 2004, 06:26 PM
On 2004-01-17 20:46, Temjin-On wrote:
Belive it or not Inu Super Accurate 2 Fast 2 Furious Sniper Saiyan Kitty 16 The Stampede really does have a apoc shelter, in his basement on Animal Crossing, its really scary. He lives in his basement for god sakes!

I used to have his character sleep on a weightbench in the basement.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 18, 2004, 06:57 PM
I cant believe I was going to let this fic pass-up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif !! smacks face for being so dumb*

Anyway, great work Temjin-on !! It is a very funny fic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif !! ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lone_Wolf_Nasca on 2004-01-18 16:00 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 09:04 PM
On 2004-01-10 16:49, Temjin-On wrote:

I know them both now! although i had to comb through the fic to find the last one, since i just got the songs yesterday

867-5309
Little Buster

Woo hoo for me! not really

Robo47
Jan 18, 2004, 10:20 PM
But you're already in the fic! No fair!

Sord
Jan 18, 2004, 10:21 PM
On 2004-01-18 19:20, Robo47 wrote:
But you're already in the fic! No fair!

Yeah, good point. And since everyone knows now...ask Temmy.

EDIT: Maybe now Sord (the character) will score with Temmy (the character)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-18 19:28 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 18, 2004, 10:35 PM
Temmy, can I pwease be in your fic? *puppy dog eyes*

I want to be a slightly perverted RAnewm named Josh that also rides a Skateboard. (See Phantasy Star Underground)

Temjin-On
Jan 19, 2004, 12:00 AM
I guess I could add you, but not till chapter thirteen, im almost done with 12.

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 12:02 AM
On 2004-01-18 21:00, Temjin-On wrote:
I guess I could add you, but not till chapter thirteen, im almost done with 12.

Almost done?! *begins to rock and shake with aticipationt* so bored...need...temmy fic... *twitch*

Temjin-On
Jan 19, 2004, 12:37 AM
Hey hey hey, so sord can stop pming me to work on it, here is chapter twelve, hope its good and sorry if its short.

Chapter Twelve: Inu-Sniper's Very Sniped Day...

The Knights Of The Green w00t had booked their first gig, and it was going to be anything but smooth. The band is warming up at The Drunken Ranger when.
"APOCALYPSE!", shouted Sniper. "RUN TO THE SHELTER!"
"What the hell you psycho freak!", shouted Odie. "We played two freaking notes and whoosh! You go berserk!"
"I'm sorry, it just sounded like an explosion.", said Sniper, twiddling his fingers. "I don't like explosions."
"If we didn't need this gig, I'd so...", said Odie, being cut off with Chandra's hand on his shoulder.
"Don't do it.", said Chandra. "Just hug me instead."
"HEY!", shouted Sniper. "THERE'S A 100 MESETA COVER CHARGE FOR THAT!"
"SCREW YOU, FILTHY SNIPEY SNIPER PERSON!", shouted Odie. "I'll do what I damn well please."
"You get us thrown out and your ass is as good as on a stick.", said Sachi, putting her Crazy Tune to his throat. "So don't even."
"Fruit, Don't hurt my biznatch.", said Chandra. "Or I'll be forced to..."
"Forced to do what?", asked Sachi. "Drum me to death?"
"STOP IT YOU TWO!", screamed Headphones. "YOUR LIKE YOKO! YOUR TEARING THE BAND APART!"
"Yea, he is right.", said Sord. "You guys are at each other's throats."
"Hey, where in the hell did you come from so suddenly?", asked Odie.
"That doesn't matter.", said Sord. "The only thing that does..." Odie cut off Sord.
"What do you mean it doesn't matter?", asked Odie. "Of course it does. How did you get here."
"I JUST WANTED TWO TICKETS TO THE CONCERT SO I CAN INVITE TEMJIN!", shouted Sord.
"Oh...", said Odie. "Sachi? How about it?"
"Why not...", said Sachi.
"NEVER!", shouted Sniper. "150 Meseta piece."
"Jackass.", said Sord, kicking Sniper in the crotch. "Tickets please."
"Never! Lemme get my sniper rifle...", said Sniper. "I'll snipe your ass to hell and back."
"Okay, have it your way.", said Sord, taking a button out of his Pocket. "COME FORTH! RAPPIES OF THE APOCALYPSE!"
"APOCALYPSE! NOOOOOO!", screamed Sniper. "HERE! TAKE THE TICKETS!" Sniper forked over the tickets, running off to his Shelter.
"Bye guys.", said Sord. "Wish me luck!"

Sord returns to the house to find Temjin, he finds her passed out on the couch.
"Temjin, wake up.", said Sord, bending over to poke her in the face, he slipped and poked her down south. "Oops..."
Temjin bolted up as Sord ran and hid. "Hello!", said Temjin. "Who is being too friendly?"
"Uh Hey, Temmy.", said Sord. "I got two tickets to the green w00ts concert tonight. Wanna go?"
"Sure, why not.", said Temjin. "Hey, did you poke me?"
Sord got bright red in the face and said, "Uh Nope! It was the cat!"
Temjin raised an eyebrow and said, "Yea, Uh huh."

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 12:41 AM
*wonders how far down south*

funny, i feel relaxed now. It's kind of weird. I think your fics are like some kind of anti-hyper eye candy for me or something. And it's only a few paragraphs long.

Temjin-On
Jan 19, 2004, 12:42 AM
Yea, I think we all know how far down south.

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 12:45 AM
On 2004-01-18 21:37, Temjin-On wrote:
"Okay, have it your way.", said Sord, taking a button out of his Pocket. "COME FORTH! RAPPIES OF THE APOCALYPSE!"

I like that part.

Sord: I guess having a 50 acre closet filled with rappies really does pay off.

EDIT: I read it for a third time and realized, i didn't get slapped or beeaten up. Things are looking up for me/him/whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-18 21:46 ]</font>

Sniper_16
Jan 19, 2004, 12:51 AM
OMG!!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!(runs to shelter in basement and plays origional Zelda)

odie2088
Jan 19, 2004, 08:52 PM
-sits and tries to make up songs on guitar- must make band...must make crappy albums...must not be popular...MUST BE UBER GARAGE BAND! -plays mary had a little lamb- BEHOLD THE DEATH METAL! good chapter temmy

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 10:49 PM
On 2004-01-19 17:52, odie2088 wrote:
-sits and tries to make up songs on guitar- must make band...must make crappy albums...must not be popular...MUST BE UBER GARAGE BAND! -plays mary had a little lamb- BEHOLD THE DEATH METAL! good chapter temmy

Speaking of which, it be cool if we could make some real songs, or the lyrics anyways. Or we could just try to get a translation of The Pillows, though if you heard it in english, it probably suck. Although some parts are English, either that or we got the word from Japanese, which i doubt.

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 12:15 AM
On 2004-01-15 18:59, Temjin-On wrote:
my steady daily flow of chapters

Where is it?! Where is it?! Sord needs chapter! Where is it?!

Temjin-On
Jan 20, 2004, 06:34 PM
Sord, Im writing Chapter Thirteen, and this ones a sad one. Im not going to reveal much but, the title is Chapter Thirteen: I Cant Say Goodbye... I will post in a little while, within the hour or so.

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 06:37 PM
On 2004-01-20 15:34, Temjin-On wrote:
Sord, Im writing Chapter Thirteen, and this ones a sad one. Im not going to reveal much but, the title is Chapter Thirteen: I Cant Say Goodbye... I will post in a little while, within the hour or so.

Okiez, sorry if i'm impatient. I've just been really impatient as of late, with everything. Don't think i've been taken my meds at night, that's probably it. Mussst reeead

Temjin-On
Jan 20, 2004, 07:46 PM
Here is the slightly depressing chater thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen: I Cant Say Goodbye...

Sord had just gotten the okay for the date and he was very excited.
"Temjin, I cant wait!", said Sord.
Temjin just got a depressed look over her face, and Sord noticed.
"Something the matter, Temmy?", asked Sord.
"Nope, nothings the matter.", said Temjin.
"Hey, Temmy. I going to go get ready.", said Sord. "I'll be back in an hour for you."
Temjin just sighed. As Sord left, she turned and said, "Goodbye, Sord."
"Temmy. Im coming back.", said Sord as he walked away he thought "Damn, if she said goodbye this could be going someplace."
Sord returned later to find an empty house and a note, that read To Sord.
"What is this?", said Sord, opening the note that read;
Dear Sord,
Sorry but I have left the house for a while, not even knowing when I will return. I got a chance to do some research on Ragol, living in a uncharted area, so please do not come looking for me. Sorry again about the date, but since I am gone, maybe its for the best if you find someone new. Sorry for the pain this may cause you.
Temjin-On

"No...", said Sord, dropping the note and shaking, tears running down his cheek. "Temjin..."
Sord ran to the Drunken Ranger, to try to find Temjin.
"HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TEMJIN?", shouted Sord.
"Nope, why?", asked Sachi.
"This is why.", replied Sord, handing the note to Sachi.
"Oh my god...", gasped Sachi. "I am so sorry, Sord."
Sachi then passed the note around the band, all gave similar responses.
"What are we going to do?", asked Anju.
"I HAVE IT!", said Sord, taking a remote out of his pocket.
"APOCALYPSE!", screamed Sniper, ducking under a table.
"Rappies, COME UNTO ME!", shouted Sord. "I will use my rappies to fly me over Ragol and find her."
"Uh Sord...", said Chandra.
"NOTHING OF IT!", shouted Sord, as about 50 rappies swarmed onto his back. "NOW, FLY MY PRETTIES!" Sord went two feet and he fell flat on his face.
"Sord...As you just found out, a Rappy cant fly.", said Chandra, who had her point proved.
"I am going to get Temjin back.", said Sord, peeling himself up off the floor. "I cant let her walk out of my life like that! I CANT SAY GOODBYE! IM NOT READY!"
"He loves her, Its so obvious.", said Headphones. "I wish I was in love."
"Go get her Sord, we are all rooting for you!", said Sachi.
"Yea, get going!", said Odie. "And then uh....come back!"

Sord set out on the surface of Ragol and he didn't have much luck.
"My luck sucks, I need a GOD/LUCK!", said Sord. "Temjin... Why cant I find you?"
Sord soon had found Temjin, and he ran up to her.
"Temmy!", shouted Sord. "Stop!"
Temjin stopped, turned around and said, "Why did you have to come. Im sorry I have to do this but, Its for your own good." Temjin cast a blast of grants at Sord, rendering him unconscious.

Sorry for not adding people who asked for it, and sorry if it strays to far from funny, but it will remain funny in the future

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 07:50 PM
WTF?! you don't find that funny?(j/k)

and where the hell is Josh?

hey! I posted before Sord!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-20 16:51 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 20, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-01-20 16:50, Robo47 wrote:

sorry It sliped my mind. I wrote most of this in health class, after I had a great idea, or what seems like a great idea

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-01-20 16:46, Temjin-On wrote:
"Temmy!", shouted Sord. "Stop!"
Temjin stopped, turned around and said, "Why did you have to come. Im sorry I have to do this but, Its for your own good." Temjin cast a blast of grants at Sord, rendering him unconscious.

From when he started trying to get Temmy, he no doubt had been knocked out several times, grantsed, and shot in the ass. I don't think that's going to stop me/him/whatever.

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 07:56 PM
On 2004-01-20 16:50, Robo47 wrote:

Only by three seconds *gets pissed off and dimantles Robo47, taking all his moon atomizers so he can't magneticly pull himself together.

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 07:57 PM
let him be in the next chapter.

Hey, who wants a cameo in my current fic?

Temjin-On
Jan 21, 2004, 05:32 PM
Well, Sord and Robo. I know you can read this and I am hard at work right now, so Josh will be here robo, so you can stop worrying! I didnt forget a loyal fan!

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 05:36 PM
On 2004-01-21 14:32, Temjin-On wrote:
Well, Sord and Robo. I know you can read this and I am hard at work right now, so Josh will be here robo, so you can stop worrying! I didnt forget a loyal fan!

Yay, new chapter! and uh...double yay!

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 05:44 PM
Ooh! The suspense is killing my patience unit!

Zzzzzz
Jan 21, 2004, 06:38 PM

Did he get grants in the pants?

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 06:45 PM
On 2004-01-21 15:38, Zzzzzz wrote:

Did he get grants in the pants?

EEK!!! God i hope not...then agian that fic was pretty damn funny

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 06:59 PM
Pilla to the crotch! Ooch!

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 08:25 PM
On 2004-01-21 17:23, Sord wrote:
[quote]
On 2004-01-21 14:32, Temjin-On wrote:

you've been hard at work for around three hours now...man, i'm disgusted at my own impatience. Oh well, that's my problem...and I guess it's your too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 21, 2004, 08:31 PM
Hey everyone heres another funyn and sappy chatper at the same time! So enjoy!

Chapter Fourteen: Love Temjin

When Sord came to, he found he was in a small hut someplace deep in the jungles of Ragol. Standing over him was something he had not seen in a long while, a RAnewm.
"The hell?", asked Sord, bolting up from a tatami mat. "A RAnewm, but there where none on Pioneer 2..."
"Aye, I am from Pioneer 1.", said the RAnewm. "Names Josh."
"Im Sord, and well have you seen any forces out here recently?", asked Sord. "By the way, what are you doing here. But I thought all those on Pioneer 1 had died."
"Well, I came here a month before the Explosion, to escape sexual harassment charges.", said Josh. "And Force? Was it a female force?"
"Yea, she was a FOnewearl.", said Sord, on the verge of tears. "Named Temjin-On. I came out here to bring her back."
"Oh I can tell you love said strumpet, is she any good?", asked Josh.
"I wouldn't know.", said Sord. "We have never done it."
"Your not a eunuch, are you?", asked Josh with a look of horror in his face. "I mean, is that the reason you haven't done it yet?"
"WHAT! NO!", shouted Sord. "We aren't close enough to even think of doing it."
"Well at any rate, I think you should be hungry, here let me get you some food.", said Josh, handing Sord a plate of some meat.
Sord took a bite, then went on to devour all of the meat in about 5 seconds. "Damn this is good!", said Sord. "What is it?"
"Gibbles Steak.", said Josh. "You know gibbles, the giant ape things that roam the jungle and mountains."
Sord stopped eating and proceeded to lose his lunch a few times after learning he was eating monkey meat. Josh laughed his ass off at this display.
"No stomach for good food.", said Josh shaking his head.
"Look as much as I would like to play food tester, I have to go get Temjin. I cant live without her.", said Sord.
"Let me help you.", said Josh. "I want to meet this girl who is worth the world to you, even though your both virgins. Heh."
"Do you ever not think with your balls?", asked Sord.
"You know, Im not sure...", replied Josh.

So Sord and Josh set out across the jungle to find Temjin and like before they didn't have much luck.
"So Sord, when I found you, you had just taken a huge blow and were flat on your ass. Did the girl do that?", asked Josh.
"Yea, funny thing.", replied Sord "Temjin had warned me not to follow and I did so she said it was for my own good and cast grants on me."
"Then why are you out here looking for her?", asked Josh, not understanding Sord's logic.
"I need her.", said Sord, with a twinkle in his eye. "I truly wish to spend the rest of my life with her."
"Good luck.", said Josh. "But if a girl like that attacked me a lot, It wouldn't seem worth it. But then again, Im not in love. I just wanna make it."
A sound of screams of pain and explosions filled the air, catching the attention of Sord and Josh.
"You hear that?", asked Sord.
"Aye, thats the sound of gibbons losing their lives.", replied Josh. "That is the best bet to find our target, go get your pussy boy!"
"Wish me luck, cause I am sure as hell gonna need it.", said Sord, who was now visibly worried.
Sord walked to the clearing and there stood Temjin-On casting mad spells on the attacking animals.
"Temjin, You cant get rid of me this time.", said Sord. "I wont let you keep running away like this!".
"Sord, why.", asked Temjin. "Why do you persist at me?"
"Because from the moment I met you I have loved you and I always will.", said Sord. "And I'll be damned if you don't learn that fact."
"But Sord, Im not all that sure that I love you back.", said Temjin, tears starting to come to her eyes now. "Sord, I just don't know about anything like that. Im sorry I ran but really! I don't know the first thing about anything when it comes to love."
"Yea, and I am an expert.", said Sord.
"Oh Sord I just don't wanna hurt you if things didn't work out!", said Temjin, now crying, she then ran into Sord's arms, looking for embrace.
Sord just hugged her back and tried to comfort her. "Its okay, just give things a chance and everything will work out."

Yea I know I kinda stole some lines from pirates of the carrabean here and there, but get off me. And I hope Robo47, that I portrayed Josh decently.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-21 17:36 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 08:35 PM
Yay, new chapter. As well as a perverted new friend! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 21, 2004, 08:37 PM
Sord, I stoped in thoose three hours to eat and do homework, I cant devot all my time to fic.

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 08:44 PM
On 2004-01-21 17:37, Temjin-On wrote:
Sord, I stoped in thoose three hours to eat and do homework, I cant devot all my time to fic.

You can under my rule, luckily for you, your not under my rule.

Announcer: How will the three get back to Pioneer 2? probably a telepipe, i'm just getting paid to say this stuff
Will Sord finally get Temmy once and for all?
Will Josh ever make it?
These questions may or may not be anwsered on the next episode of, The Appearance of Abnormality!

On a side note: I realized awhile back that the title is Appearance of Abnormality.

Announcer: Does this announcement hold anything for th-

Everyone:Shut up!!!

odie2088
Jan 21, 2004, 08:47 PM
you can so devote your time to your fic. liaaaaaaaaaaaar

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 08:59 PM
On 2004-01-21 17:31, Temjin-On wrote:

And I hope Robo47, that I portrayed Josh decently.

Whoa, almost pefectly!

Temjin-On
Jan 21, 2004, 09:07 PM
Being a pervert myself, I have a knack for portraying them well. But yea. Glad I was accurate.

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 10:12 PM
On 2004-01-21 18:07, Temjin-On wrote:
Being a pervert myself, I have a knack for portraying them well. But yea. Glad I was accurate.

If Josh combined with Odie the possibilities would be limitless.

Odsh: Hey, a chick! *grabs a newearl's tight ass*

Fonewearl: *gasps and slaps Odsh*

Odsh: *in mild pain, then forgets why* Hey, a chick! *grabs the same newearl's tight ass*

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 10:42 PM
Fusion-ha?

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 10:44 PM
On 2004-01-21 19:42, Robo47 wrote:
Fusion-ha?

haha-no!

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 10:46 PM
It wasn't supposed to be funny.

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 10:47 PM
On 2004-01-21 19:46, Robo47 wrote:
It wasn't supposed to be funny.

never said it was, i just like pointing out to the stupid people like me that something aren't meant to be funny.

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 11:08 PM
.........k?

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 02:48 PM
I dont think Odie would like me much after that... Anyway, chapter fifteen comes sometime today, so sord be paitent for once. lol

Sayara
Jan 22, 2004, 04:11 PM
Yayyy Uncle Temmys gonna do another Chapter! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

________
Relationship Forum (http://www.love-help.org/)

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 04:50 PM
Okay all, here is chapter fifteen! Not much else to say but enjoy.

Chapter Fifteen: Chaos, Thy Name Is Tingle

Temjin-On, Sord, and Josh had returned from the jungle, but not all at once, Temjin had once again gone off and Sord and Josh made for home first. When Sord and Josh got back home, they made a B-Line for the Drunken Ranger, to check in on The Knights Of The Green w00t.
"Hey guys.", said Sord. "I am back.".
"Welcome back, Sord!", said Sachi. "So how did it go?"
"Well, she is coming back, but I lost her again, she said she had to go get something.", said Sord. "And before I pull an Odie and forget, be introduced to the last surviving RAnewm from Pioneer 1, Josh!"
"Last surviving?", asked Anju. "Whoa. Thats interesting, very interesting."
"Not that much.", said Josh. "But your interesting. Very interesting indeed. Is your boyfriend treating you right?"
"I don't have a boyfriend.", said Anju, looking uneasy.
"Oh then, come over here and get to know me better...", said Josh, flashing an evil grin.
Sachi just stepped in front of him and said, "I don't take kindly to perverse smacktards like your self. I suggest you watch yourself."
"Perhaps Im not trying hard enough to knock one of you off your feet.", said Josh, lunging at Sachi, grabbing her in a large hug. "Now that should do it, cause right now your off your feet"
"Put Me Down Now!", shouted Sachi.
Then came a strange cry from across the club, it was a cry of, "Meep!"
"Hey put that lady down, silly RAnewm, don't you have any manners?", said a short FOnewearl, with a rabbit wand. "Hmm?"
"Then can I have you instead?", asked Josh, who was already fond of the FOnewearl. "You cant expect me to go my whole life without any action."
The FOnewearl responded by smacking Josh with her rabbit wand. She then proceeded to bounce around the club shouting, "I feel like a pirate! Meep!"
"Okay...", said Sachi, dropping a major sweat drop. "Who are you?"
"Im Tingle!", said Tingle. "And I came to say you got a great band and I came looking for Uncle Temmy."
"Uncle....Temmy...?", asked Sord. "Someone should tell her that Temjin is a girl."
"Hmm. I know silly person, I just call her Uncle Temmy!", said Tingle.
"Little girl.", said Odie. "I don't know what kind of caffeine you are on, but where can I get some and how much is it?"
"...Chi?", said Tingle, turning her head in confusion.
"Here try this, its caffeine.", said Odie, handing Tingle some Jolt Cola.
Tingle took a sip then quickly drank the rest, and began to prance around saying, "Meep Caffeine! Yay Caffeine!"
"No way, she is like the little sister I cant remember if I have or not.", said Odie, who soon started doing the I got caffeine dance, who was followed in this dance by Chandra.
"Daaaaaaaamn!", exclaimed Sachi. "You would never guess that they are not related."

Amist all of this chaos, Sord walked outside. Sitting down on a park bench he thought to himself, "I wonder what It would be like if Temjin and I had kids... Hmm I what if Temjin and I had...", Sord was interrupted by a presence standing over him.
"What's with the goofy grin, Sord?", asked Temjin, who was eating a snow cone.
"Nothing, just deep in thought.", said Sord, bright red in the face.
"You're a piss poor liar, Sord.", said Temjin, taking a few licks on her snow cone.
"Heh, you noticed huh?", laughed Sord, still very much embarrassed. "Hey can I have a lick or two of your boobs...."
"Did you just...", asked Temjin, getting very pissed.
"NO! I MEANT SNOW CONE!", replied Sord.
"Oh okay...", said Temjin. "MAD CABBAGE STYLE!". Temjin took a rod out of no where and whacked Sord a good one across the back.
"YOU PSYCHO!", shouted Sord. "What did you do that for?"
"PSYCHO?", asked Temjin. "IM NOT THE PERVERT WHO ASKED TO HAVE A LICK OF MY BOOBS!"
"DAMN IT I MEANT SNOW CONE, MY MIND WAS IN THE GUTTER.", shouted Sord. "In my defense, of course."
"Sord, fine then. But anymore comments like that and your gonna learn the full meaning of Mad Cabbage Style.", said Temjin, walking into the Drunken Ranger.
"UNCLE TEMMY!", shouted Tingle, running over to Temjin and latching on to her. "Yay! Uncle Temmy is here!"
"Welcome back, Onechan.", said Sachi.
"So sister, how did the concert go?", asked Temjin.
"Great!", relied Sachi. "In fact, Sniper wants us to preform again.".
"Temjin!", shouted Josh. "Its so good to see you again."
In response to Josh, Temjin cast foie, sending him running.
"What did I do?", asked Josh. "Oh yea, I grabbed your ass. Sorry but I hadn't seen any ass but a gibbon's for damn near a year."
"Thats no excuse, you have to at least know a person before you get all touchy, feeley", said Temjin.
"Thats true.", said Josh. "So can you tell me what kind of flowers your sister likes?"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, and now on that, heres a guitaru smack for you!", said Sachi, swinging her Crazy Tune at Josh, sending him flying into the door of Sniper's office, from which you could hear the faint cry of "APOCALYPSE!".

Really hope I get all of the characters I am writing about in here near what their owners invision.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-22 13:57 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 04:56 PM
On 2004-01-22 13:50, Temjin-On wrote:
"Hmm. I know silly person, I just call her Uncle Temmy!", said Sord.

I'm guessing Tingle was supposed to say that.

Hehehe, I got Temjin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I also pwn Snipe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and...i got a lick of a snowcone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Great stuff as usual http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-01-22 11:48, Temjin-On wrote:
Anyway, chapter fifteen comes sometime today, so sord be paitent for once. lol

Hmm...I didn't post anything and got a new chapter quickly...does this mean anything? *ponders*

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 04:59 PM
You dont get snow cone do you? lol i fixed that typo sorry. And yea you dont have Temjin per say, she hasnt said I love you Sord so Ha!

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 05:01 PM
On 2004-01-22 13:59, Temjin-On wrote:
And yea you dont have Temjin per say, she hasnt said I love you Sord so Ha!

Maybe not, but i still got a chance, which is better then nothin...Can i have a lick of your boobs? LOL!!!

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 05:57 PM
You Liked that eh Sord? Anyway, noone seems to read this fic but you!

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 06:01 PM
What about Robo and Odie? And i'm sure Tingle and Snipe will be joining us. Mmmm, boobs taste good. LOL. still can't get over that part. Wish i could say that and get away with it...wonder if i should try it out.

Concious: "NO WAY!!! STOP THINKING BALLS"

Balls: "Fine, hmph"

Sayara
Jan 22, 2004, 06:34 PM
Meep! Im in a story!!
Though i got one only comment to fix... o.o; I say Meep when im scared, (ie being killed by evil El Rappies) demooooo other than thats its a-ok! (thumbs up for Uncle Temmy! )

________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Robo47
Jan 22, 2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I'm reading this. I just put feedback here often enough. Sorta like what people are doing with my latest fic... oh well, I started it early anyways.

Like the Recollection Saga, "The Way the Mind Works"
is part of a story arch.

One book has the characters on my profile
The Way the Mind Works is the one mainly about Hitman
the third one has Pope Arch and Delilah (check Ruins Run)
Don't know what character of mine will star in the fourth..

Zzzzzz
Jan 22, 2004, 11:32 PM
This is getting funnier by the minute.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Odie seems to be my favorite character so far(sorry Sord).

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 11:45 PM
On 2004-01-22 20:32, Zzzzzz wrote:
This is getting funnier by the minute.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I don't really care, sense i'm to "noble," i wouldn't pick myself anyways, i'de pick Odie or Temjin

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 09:37 AM
On 2004-01-22 20:32, Zzzzzz wrote:

*does the someone likes my char better than sord's char in a fanfic* hmmm...that looks strangely like my "I got mail" dance. ask temmy about that...

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 23, 2004, 12:42 PM
You Liked that eh Sord? Anyway, noone seems to read this fic but you!

I read this too ^_^ !! Sord is not the only one !!

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 04:04 PM
Hey, 966 views. I'm sure Robo, Odie, Nasca, Sord, Tingle and I aren't the only ones that read this.

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 04:29 PM
Well I have made some big decisions regarding this fic.
Numer One)This Fic's Final Chapter Will Come Around 21 or so

Number Two)Sord dont have a heart attack just yet, the gang will be back in a squeal, The Return of Abnormality.

Number Three)Along with an upcoming post to this fic, Look for my other brain child, a quiz, the "What Appearance Of Abnormality Character Are You?" (if youd like to contribute pics to the quiz, pm me.)

Number Four)I need someplace to keep the full version of this fic once it is finished, for either download/futher view (again, pm me on that)

Number Five)Loyal Viewers, the best is yet to come and all unanswerd Questions from this fic will be answered in the Sqeual, so your gonna have to keep refreshing.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-01-23 13:29, Temjin-On wrote:
Well I have made some big decisions regarding this fic.
Numer One)This Fic's Final Chapter Will Come Around 21 or so

Number Two)Sord dont have a heart attack just yet, the gang will be back in a squeal, The Return of Abnormality.

lucky i read further, bout to flame your ass of right then and there...yes i'm serious. Ok, maybe not, cause then i couldn't beg more chapters out of you. But if i wouldn't get banned and you couldnt' block, i'de flame ya! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 04:40 PM
Like I said Sord, there will be a sequal, which means my fic days are long from over, as I will devot more time to this one, course, I need to get some new chatpers us on Fallen Angel(see sig). So anyway, look for sixteen soon, most likely before the end of this evening. Again for my fans like Sord, after chapter 21, there will be a fic that picks right off more so, then again this is subject to change at anytime.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 05:20 PM
Ohio...Ohio...I think your an hour ahead of me then, is it the same as Florida time?

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 06:08 PM
Number Five)Loyal Viewers, the best is yet to come and all unanswerd Questions from this fic will be answered in the Sqeual, so your gonna have to keep refreshing.

*refresh, refresh, refresh*

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 06:10 PM
The sun is currently going down in missouri, which i am pretty sure is an hour behind ohio, which mean it should be nearly or completly set at your place. You also said the next chapter would be out aroud the end of the evening...get where i am going? IMPATIENCE ro><0rz my world!

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 06:13 PM
Give him time.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 06:29 PM
Woo hoo! I got the 1000th veiw! I was so bored, i went in and out of this thread until it got there, that's about 17 times...

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 06:42 PM
You must be bored.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 08:10 PM
call me snobby if ya like, but i'm getin weary of impaatiencee. Course i'm not this impatient with other fics, so i guess my imapatience is really my way of saying yours is the best. I'll have to ponder myself with my phycological side.

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 08:34 PM
Go Here (http://quizilla.com/users/Temjin/quizzes/What%20Appearance%20of%20Abnormality%20Character%2 0Are%20You%3F) to take the What Appearance Of Abnormality Character Are You? quiz. Post what you got here to ocupy yourself while i try to write a chapter.

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 08:40 PM
what?
lemme check that

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 08:40 PM
Sorry, there was a problem:

quizdef or quiz_id must be passed from answer page. Something is wrong with you form post.

So...what am i?

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 08:45 PM
On 2004-01-23 17:40, Temjin-On wrote:
what?
lemme check that

hey, it workin now. Hmm...Hey, can i have a lick or two of your boobs? Whadya know, i'm me.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 23, 2004, 08:47 PM
I took the quizz ^_^ !! Ended up with Sachi o.O !! I wanted to end up with Odie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif, Oh well...

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 09:03 PM
Sorry Gang, this chapter is going along slowy and i got writers block, chapter might not come till tomarrow.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 09:10 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:03, Temjin-On wrote:
Sorry Gang, this chapter is going along slowy and i got writers block, chapter might not come till tomarrow.

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *head explodes*

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 09:13 PM
Sorry Sord, Really am. Im not ina good state of mind right now. Chapter will be up by tomarrow at latest, so bear with me.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 09:16 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:13, Temjin-On wrote:
Sorry Sord, Really am. Im not ina good state of mind right now. Chapter will be up by tomarrow at latest, so bear with me.

all right *pout* BEAR HUG!!! j/k

Sayara
Jan 23, 2004, 09:32 PM
Okay! I can wait till then Since i need to Draw Stoof anyways! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

________
DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 09:36 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:32, Tingle wrote:
Stoof

wha the heck is that???

shinto_kuji
Jan 23, 2004, 09:52 PM
That, sir, is what some people refer to as "stuff", but I think someone is trying to get it officially changed to "stoof". I hear it's being taken to court.

Meh, it's about time I posted on this thread. Just a couple of heads up. When speech is written there is only one end mark. For ex.-

it would be... "I ate my homework."

not... "I ate my homework.".

Also, it would be... "I like beef," said Sally.

not... "I like beef.", said Sally.

it also wouldn't be... "I like beef." Said Sally.

Thus ends my english lesson for the day. Class dismissed. (Spacing between speech would also make it easier to read)

Alas, enough of C&C. Your story is quite amusing, to say the least. Keep it up.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-01-23 18:57, Tingle wrote:
Sheesh I didnt know Stoof would make such a big deal!

I just say words wrong occassionally because its fun. <<;;

i'll remember that eep meep chi.

Sayara
Jan 23, 2004, 09:57 PM
Sheesh I didnt know Stoof would make such a big deal!

I just say words wrong occassionally because its fun. <<;;

________
MIDDLE EASTERN COOKING (http://www.cooking-chef.com/middle-eastern/)

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 10:34 PM
>_< WTF, I took the test for real, i could have sworn i would be Calome (your quizzes are kinda obvious) and i still ended up with me. You didn't rig it with my IP address or something did you?

Robo47
Jan 23, 2004, 10:43 PM
On 2004-01-23 19:34, Sord wrote:
>_< WTF, I took the test for real, i could have sworn i would be Calome (your quizzes are kinda obvious) and i still ended up with me. You didn't rig it with my IP address or something did you?

What quiz? I want to take a quiz!!

EDIT: nevermind, I'm the Lovebot! Hug me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-23 19:45 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 06:41 PM
Okay, here is chapter sixteen! Dang with each passing chapter we get closer to 21, the magic number that ends this fic. anyhoo enjoy!

Chapter Sixteen: Temjin-On, Till Death A Virgin

"Uncle Temmy?", asked Tingle. "When am I gonna have an Aunt?"
"Tingle, Temjin isnt a lesbian...", said Sord.
"Or are you?", said Sniper, emerging from his office.
"Im not.", said Temjin, getting very pissed. "And Sniper, unless you wanna lose two of your brains, I suggest you don't get all perverse."
"Okay... Sorry.", said Sniper.
"Well Tingle, I don't know when your getting an aunt.", said Temjin. "Which in her world would really be slang for when are you getting a boyfriend."
"How is it that you can understand her?", asked Sachi.
"You used to say the stupidest things when you were little.", replied Temjin, with a smirk. "We needed a translator most of the time to understand you! But I somehow learned how to."
Sachi just turned red in embarrassment. "Thanks for sharing, Onechan.", said Sachi.
"Well at any rate, I am going home, for some sleep.", said Temjin, rubbing her eyes. "Bye."
No sooner than Temjin had left, all eyes turned to Sord. Sord looked around and said, "What?"
"Don't play dumb.", said Sachi. "We know what you two have been doing."
"Yea spill the beans.", said Headphones. "How was she?"
All eyes suddenly went to Headphones, who just shrugged his shoulders and asked, "What? We were all thinking it I just had to say it."
"Well...", said Sord. "To tell you the truth, we haven't had sex yet, we aren't even going out."
"My god, you can't be serious.", said Headphones.
Sord at that moment got a mail.
"I got mail, hold on a second.", said Sord. "Its from Temjin, she wants to talk to me about something important."
"Oh ho ho!", said Headphones, a gleam in his eye. "Sord's gonna score! Sord's Gonna Score!".
"Be warned, Sord.", said Sachi. "If you and Onechan do the deed, so to speak, be smart and use protection. If your seed brings the makings of a bastard child, I will teach you why guitars are nature's multi tools."
"Trust me.", said Sord, patting Sachi?s shoulder. "I wont mess up."

Sord set out for the house to find Temjin, thoughts swirling in his mind.
"Wonder what Temjin wants.", said Sord. "Maybe. Nah I cant think like that, Im getting my hopes up."
Sord soon arrived at the house, and there was Temjin, on the couch.
"Temjin, you wanted to see me?", asked Sord.
"Before we start, leave your perverse thoughts and hopes at the door.", said Temjin. "Your not going to like what I have to tell you."
"Your not a man are you?", asked Sord.
"How dare you!", shouted Temjin. "I should..."
"Sorry, really sorry.", said Sord quickly, trying to avoid being whooped. "Ignore that."
"Sord, I brought you here today to tell you the reason that we can never be together.", said Temjin, putting her hand on Sord's.
"What is stopping us?", asked Sord. "Its me isnt it. I have been coming on too strong..."
"Sord, it isnt you.", replied Temjin. "Its me. Back when I entered the Mad Cabbage Style dojo, I had to take an oath, that so long as I stayed in the order, I had to remain a virgin."
Sord just stared, with a blank stare on his face, as if he was replying every word Temjin had just said. Finally, Sord said, "So thats it then."
"Mostly.", said Temjin. "Then again, the order had always lost great members because of this, Id have to check with the order first before we even went out."
"Temjin, I cant take you from the order, but if you think checking with them is what is right, then do it.", said Sord, tightening his grip on Temjin's hand.
"I don't know.", said Temjin, now looking straight into Sord's eyes.
"Temjin...", spoke Sord, looking deep into Temjin's eyes.
"Sord...", said Temjin doing the same...
You wanna know what happens don?t you? Too bad, for your just gonna have to wait!

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:47 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:41, Temjin-On wrote:
You wanna know what happens don?t you? Too bad, for your just gonna have to wait!

DAMN J00!!! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!! *begins banging head on the wall* See the funny thing about sex is, there are several diffrent things. This may be a little to much SSC for younger readers.

finger, cunnilingus...i'm going to stop here before i get banned.

Robo47
Jan 24, 2004, 06:48 PM
Ohohohoho! What happened to Josh?

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 06:48 PM
Sord, you sick bastard. Okay I was thinking it too. And who says they have sex? you dont know

Forgot about Josh sorry, well he be back, with sir w00tsalot too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-24 15:49 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:49 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:48, Temjin-On wrote:
Sord, you sick bastard. Okay I was thinking it too. And who says they have sex? you dont know

well, as long as the plug don't go in the socket, she remains a virgin. So they could comit sexual acts, without losing virginity.

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 06:52 PM
suddenly, sord and temjin are killed in a tragic gas explosion. the end.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 24, 2004, 06:58 PM
Poor, poor Sord http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif !! Awaits next chapter*

Sayara
Jan 24, 2004, 07:01 PM
Awwww! Poor Couple!

Now Uncle Temmy will never get me an Aunty Sordy!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif *is promptly shot afterwards*

________
Volcano herbal vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org)

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 07:06 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:49, Sord wrote:

well, as long as the plug don't go in the socket, she remains a virgin. So they could comit sexual acts, without losing virginity.

Well that in its self all depends on your point of view some could argue that any kinda organ contact could be called loosing your virginity. Not that I buy into this but I have herd it a few times before.

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 09:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif stupid people, don't they realize fingers are limbs and a tongue is a mucle. Andn if that where the case, millions of boys would lose virginity at the age of 12 lol

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 09:30 PM
LOL! i dont even know if thats true...its just funny

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:27, Sord wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif stupid people, don't they realize fingers are limbs and a tongue is a mucle. Andn if that where the case, millions of boys would lose virginity at the age of 12 lol

Sord millions of boys have lost it at 12, or i know a few. What are you saying anyway, dont tell me the almight sord has be farther then me!

Robo47
Jan 24, 2004, 09:36 PM
I cleared the bases with all of the high school cheerleader squad!

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 09:44 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:36, Robo47 wrote:

Bullshit. Bull fucking shit

I seriously doubt that happend. Anyway, heres something to think about, Will Sord score?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-24 18:46 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 10:20 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:44, Temjin-On wrote:

I seriously doubt that happend. Anyway, heres something to think about, Will Sord score?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-24 18:46 ]</font>

The only way to find out is for you to right another chapter. *pulls out my haste whip* Start writing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 10:22 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:34, Temjin-On wrote:

On 2004-01-24 18:27, Sord wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif stupid people, don't they realize fingers are limbs and a tongue is a mucle. And if that where the case, millionsbillions of boys would lose virginity at the age of 12 lol

Sord millions of boys have lost it at 12, or i know a few. What are you saying anyway, dont tell me the almight sord has be farther then me!

there, i fixed it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lol. If finger stimulation makes you lose your virginity, then people are losing it at a very young age, lol.

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 10:24 PM

unfortunatly, it was an all male cheerleading squad. ROFLMAO!!!

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 10:30 PM
DONT SPAM THE HELL OUTTA MY FIC LIKE THAT! YOU WANT IT TO BE LOCKED?! Seriouesly, mods dont lock please, please!

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 10:32 PM
On 2004-01-24 19:30, Temjin-On wrote:
DONT SPAM THE HELL OUTTA MY FIC LIKE THAT! YOU WANT IT TO BE LOCKED?! Seriouesly, mods dont lock please, please!

sorry, i'm not that good with putting a bunch of quotes into one post and making it look right. I honestly don't know how some people do it.

Robo47
Jan 24, 2004, 10:33 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:44, Temjin-On wrote:

All right, so it was only two.

Robo47
Jan 24, 2004, 10:34 PM
On 2004-01-24 19:24, Sord wrote:

Shut up. You know nothing of me.

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 10:35 PM
Ha! Told you so! No one scores with all the cheerleaders!

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 10:36 PM
On 2004-01-24 19:34, Robo47 wrote:

On 2004-01-24 19:24, Sord wrote:

Shut up. You know nothing of me.

i forgot the j/k, sorry about that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-24 20:12 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 24, 2004, 10:41 PM
On 2004-01-24 19:35, Temjin-On wrote:
Ha! Told you so! No one scores with all the cheerleaders!

In my Senior year (three years ago) one of the Jocks did.

EDIT: time flies! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-24 19:42 ]</font>

Hikosaka
Jan 25, 2004, 12:09 AM
This has gone on far enough. This is a fic thread, so talk about the fic and stay on topic. Talk about the other stuff in Fresh Kills.

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 12:48 AM
Okay, don't worry, this has much more to do with the fic.

I was thinking, in the next chapter, if you don't have any ideas, maybe you could reveal more about the stuff on the Mad Cabbage Dojo, like reasons such as why members have to do certain things, as well as any other rules and why you have to follow them. Also, why is being in the order of the Mad Cabbage Style important to Temjin. Another thing, according to the previous chapters, Temjin is the master of the Mad Cabbage Style, therefore, wouldn't she be the highest rank, and thus be able to change things? Just some thoughts, haven't made a lot of usefull comments tonight, thought i'd make one here.

odie2088
Jan 25, 2004, 02:24 AM
just because shes the master doesnt mean she owns the place, a lot of people master some kung-fu but dont own a dojo, and i guess its important because real life temmy made it up, and i guess he wants fic temmy to be a master of it

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 02:28 PM
I have decided to use chapter seventeen as a backstory into the mad cabbage style as sord asked. This chapter might not be very funny, as alot of history lesson type stuff comes up here, so I promise more of your beloved funy antics in chapter eighteen.

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 04:06 PM
On 2004-01-25 11:28, Temjin-On wrote:
I have decided to use chapter seventeen as a backstory into the mad cabbage style as sord asked. This chapter might not be very funny, as alot of history lesson type stuff comes up here, so I promise more of your beloved funy antics in chapter eighteen.

Odie, why do you always try to belittle me? The only time i ever bug you is when you try to hurt rappies, and that's so i stay in character.

As for the next chapter, when can we expect it?

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 05:35 PM
Sometime tonite, after I eat dinner for sure. If not, and the snow gets really bad, then much later.

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 05:42 PM
On 2004-01-25 14:35, Temjin-On wrote:
Sometime tonite, after I eat dinner for sure. If not, and the snow gets really bad, then much later.

you got snow to? We got it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I might not have school tomorrow! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zzzzzz
Jan 25, 2004, 07:11 PM
I took the quiz and I'm.....Odie. Now where's my caffeine?

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 07:12 PM
Well here it is. Im sorry if it isnt funny and dont let it turn you off of my story please! This is just giving some backstory on Temjin-On, like Sord asked. Funny returns next chapter as the whole order goes nuts.

Chapter Seventeen: Mad Cabbage Chronicles

Lets step back and take a look at the Mad Cabbage Style while Sord and Temjin-On trek to it's remote location hidden in the dense jungle of Ragol. Founded in AUW 900, the ancient order was formed at first as a means for mages and clerics to come together in secret and practice their trades, and was originally called the Order of Canteroil, named for the forest it's temple was built in. Sometime around AUW 1250 the first Newman joined the order, named Lafiel, and rose to the rank of Grand Master in a few short years. For many years of peace, the order flourished as its ranks swelled with great users, and during this time it is said that the techniques where born and that another great master, the first Temjin-On, widely known as the Fallen Angel of Del Trys created the technique Grants in AUW 2070. After AUW 2080, there was a time of reform on Coral, and the Order of Canteroil was sought out and many members died, and the order was forced underground. Later on, 100 years before the Pioneer Two arrived at Ragol in AUW 2984 the order, still under ground was taken over by a new leader, named, Linus Arnon, reformed the order into the Order of the Mad Cabbage Style. He gave it the name Mad Cabbage Style because he thought it wouldn?t attract the negative attention that the Order had. He also did this because he saw the cabbage as a natural symbol of power.
During the first years of the Order of the Mad Cabbage Style, a system of rules was put in place, called the Canteroil System. Outlined in the Canteroil System, a member of the new order had to swear to remain pure in all aspects, mentally, spiritually, physically, and most of all, sexually. This system also set up how the whole order was to be run, which put in place s council of five members, four grand masters and one known as the Del Trys Master, who was the most skilled out of all the order. The Canteroil System also stated that any who broke the code of the system were to be punished by expulsion, after having a lobotomy, as to ensure that they would never talk. But in AUW 3000, it was decided that if a member chose for some reason to break the rules, to get married or make love, the council would have to know and approve first. The current temple of the order on Ragol is located deep within the jungle of Gal Da Val island, which was established in AUW 3077 when Pioneer One landed. Here within the temple resides the Canteroil Council and the Mad Cabbage Style Dojo, along with housing for members in training and permanent housing for Council members and other high ranking members. The last major thing set up by the Canteroil System was a set of ranks, based on proficiency, and time in the order. When starting out, just graduating from the training program you have the Lower and Higher Knights and at the top of the ranking is the Master, which takes 10 years to ascend to. Though the Order is mostly today made of Forces and a few holy men, there are a few android members, mostly acting as guards and servants.
So as it stands currently, the Order of the Mad Cabbage Style has only about 135 members, and only about 15 masters.
"How much further?", asked Sord. "My feet hurt."
"Ahh shut up you pussy.", said Temjin. "Its still a ways off."
"Hey, Be nice.", said Sord. "You're the one who came all the way out here to see if we could do it."
"No, you sick bastard, I came out here to see if I could date you once or twice.", said Temjin. "Besides, the Canteroil Council will be pissed because you came along. They don't take kindly to outsiders. So Id best watch what you say if you don't wanna go home in a body bag."

Robo47
Jan 25, 2004, 07:18 PM
Nice history there. I feel edumacated now.

HEY! I got in before Sord!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-25 16:19 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 07:20 PM
On 2004-01-25 16:12, Temjin-On wrote:
I came out here to see if I could date you once or twice.", said Temjin. "Besides, the Canteroil Council will be pissed because you came along. They don't take kindly to outsiders. So Id best watch what you say if you don't wanna go home in a body bag."

Shouldn't that last part be "So you'd best watch what you say if you don't wanna go home in a body bag."

EDIT: I forgot to say other stuff about the chapter. You where right, it was like a history lesson...I'm impressed you could think that up. Although on a topic of the whole fic, it seems to have switched more from Sachi's life to Sord's and Temjin's. Will it remain like this, or will it switch back, or will it switch to a diffrent character. I don't really matter which, I've just kinda noticed that's what has happened.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-25 16:23 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 07:21 PM
Now she said basicly if she has him to watch what he said.

Robo47
Jan 25, 2004, 07:22 PM
GLAH! I'M CONFUSED!

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 07:24 PM
Thats why there is a sequal, Sord. More un answered questions left after chapter 21, will all be answered. And thinking up histroy like that is nothing, I love history.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-25 16:26 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 07:25 PM
I added an edit Temjin, and since it's back a page, i figured you might no see it. So I'm just informing you. Please take a look.

Robo47
Jan 25, 2004, 07:28 PM
HEY! This thread has as many pages as it does chapters!!one!two!three!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-25 16:28 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 07:28 PM
On 2004-01-25 16:25, Sord wrote:
I added an edit Temjin, and since it's back a page, i figured you might no see it. So I'm just informing you. Please take a look.

I see it, now I edited that post you just refered too. Lol we keep doing that and this will become even more confusing. And I guess when I wrote the history, my serious self kinda came out, lol. So I had to cram him back in.

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 07:33 PM
On 2004-01-25 16:28, Temjin-On wrote:

On 2004-01-25 16:25, Sord wrote:

I see it, now I edited that post you just refered too. Lol we keep doing that and this will become even more confusing. And I guess when I wrote the history, my serious self kinda came out, lol. So I had to cram him back in.

it already has

Temjin-On
Jan 25, 2004, 07:42 PM
Maybe it is confusing, and oh yea, hardcore PSO storyline fans, sorry if i screwd up on dates, I tried my hardest, but then again, this is my inturpertain of a story.

Cool Double Post! I fixed it so as not to get this locked!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-25 16:44 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 26, 2004, 06:39 PM
Okay, well here is chapter eighteen, and hope you enjoy, sorry for its shortness. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Chapter Eighteen: A Bachelor Party, Hug Me

Wait a second, you all want to know what happened between Sord and Temjin a few days back, don't you? Well there isnt much to say really, they just shared a tender moment, use your imagination to fill in the blanks, but they didn't do anything serious. Now on to what we all wanna read about, the Bachelor party! With Calome days away from her due date and her and the Love Bot having already tied the not, they never had time for a Bachelor party, so Headphones decided to throw one for his robotic friend, which he just used as an excuse to buy a keg.
"Sachi, you guys need to be out of the house tonight.", said Headphones, wheeling a keg of beer through the front door.
"Why" Its my house!", asked Sachi.
"Im throwing a bachelor party for the Love Bot, so ha.", replied Headphones.
"Well I guess I cant stop you.", said Sachi. "But if my house gets torn up, your ass is mine."
"Fine, fine.", said Headphones, petting his keg. "My Pretty."
"Odie, you cant go.", said Chandra. "There's gonna be boobies there."
"Thats fine.", said Odie. "That party isnt going to end well anyway, cause Headphones cant do much of anything right!"
"Whatever.", said Headphones. "Hey Love Bot, we are on for the Bachelor Party."
"Bachelor Party?", asked Sir w00tsalot. "Mind if a smelly old Bantha cuts in on this action?"
"Not at all, w00t man.", said Headphones. "This will be great."
"Hmm.", said Tingle, walking in from the bathroom, toilet paper trailing off her shoe. "Oooh! I love parties! Can I come too?"
"It's a bachelor party.", said Sir w00tsalot. "I don't think you wanna go."
"Meep! Bachelor Party?", said Tingle. "Yea I don't think I want to go."
"Im in.", said Josh. "Damn! Sord would have loved to go to this. Im going to mail him and tell him we are having one."

Meanwhile, on Gal Da Val Island...
"Hey Temjin!", said Sord. "I got mail."
"Oh really?", asked Temjin. "Woo hoo! Good for Sord!"
"You don't have to be sarcastic.", said Sord, reading the message. "DAMN! They are throwing a bachelor party for the Love Bot! I wanna go."
"Suit yourself, I'll cast Ryuker.", said Temjin, raising her hands to cast the spell.
"Wait, thats okay.", said Sord, putting Temjin's hands down. "I'll go with you to confront the council."
"Im telling you Sord.", said Temjin. "Last chance to turn back."
"Im fine.", said Sord.
Back at the house....
"Lets get this party started!", shouted Josh. "Crack open that keg."
"I love beer hardcore.", said the Love Bot, chugging a large glass.
"Easy there, big fella.", said Sir w00tsalot. "Don't get yourself smashed."
"Eh, let him be. w00tman.", said Headphones, taking a big swig out of a bottle in brown paper sack. "Its his party after all."
"Thats true.", said Sir w00tsalot. "Go ahead then, drink up!"
It didn't take long till Anju in advertently arrived at home, and by this time, everyone was a little tipsy.
"Hello, hello!", said Josh, smacking Anju's ass. "What have we hear?"
"Ah!", screamed Anju, running out of the house. "Fuck you Josh! You Pervert!"
"Whoa.", said Josh.
"I am the Love Bot! Im loving you hardcore!", said the Love Bot, mounting a trash can. "Yea. Oh yea."
"OH MY GOD!", shouted Headphones. "HE IS RAPING A TRASH CAN!"
They all awoke the next morning, hung over, dazed and confused.
"Damn, we were wasted last night.", said Josh.
He looked around, seeing the Love Bot passed out, mid hump, on the trash can.

White_Knight
Jan 26, 2004, 07:57 PM
*twitch*
___
Yeay post before sword