PDA

View Full Version : PC: Patches for PC-Version

DutcheKa
Jan 7, 2004, 02:48 PM
Hi

I want to know it there are some Patches available for the PC-Version... It would be nice if I could also play a HUcaseal, FOmar or a RAmarl on the PC.

Thx for answers

so long
Dutche

gallaugher
Jan 7, 2004, 05:25 PM
Not unless someone 'created' them. Word is that ST will release PSO Episode 1&2 for the PC sometime soon.

Corey
Jan 7, 2004, 06:51 PM
3 things.
1.Dont ask for anything that is a cheat/exploit...Read the rules.
2.We couldnt tell you anyway,that,and if we did,well,only the FOmar is a playble server side NPC class and can be seen by others.He has only 1 default outfit also.HUcaseal is client side only,and Ive yet to see a trainer with that option.RAmarl isnt on the V2/PC data at all.
3.NPCs only works online.

But yes...PSO PC is the most hacked version of PSO out there...there are alot of patches for it...on certain sites,if ya get my drift.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-01-07 15:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-01-07 15:52 ]</font>

DutcheKa
Jan 8, 2004, 11:11 AM
I am not asking for Cheats/Hacks, am I?

I just asked about some official Updates, and I thought, maybe those classes will be available.

And it doesen't help me if you say "Yes, there are some Patches", because I didn't found anything for PC (or why the hell would I ask?). And i can't read Japanese, the official HP isn't much of a help...

So if you know where I can find some official Updates, please Post it.

so long
Dutche

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DutcheKa on 2004-01-08 11:20 ]</font>

gallaugher
Jan 8, 2004, 03:22 PM
On 2004-01-07 14:25, gallaugher wrote:
Not unless someone 'created' them. Word is that ST will release PSO Episode 1&2 for the PC sometime soon.

I believe my statement is still accurate.

Corey
Jan 8, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-01-08 08:11, DutcheKa wrote:

I just asked about some official Updates, and I thought, maybe those classes will be available.

And it doesen't help me if you say "Yes, there are some Patches", because I didn't found anything for PC (or why the hell would I ask?). And i can't read Japanese, the official HP isn't much of a help...

so long
Dutche

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DutcheKa on 2004-01-08 11:20 ]</font>

*Every* patch out is a hack.Looking for PSO Patches wont help anyway,as their basically only on a few cheat sites.

DutcheKa
Jan 9, 2004, 05:27 PM
Yes, gallaugher, your statement is still accurate, but I wanted a solution available right now...

so long
Dutche

anwserman
Jan 12, 2004, 03:24 AM
On 2004-01-08 17:48, Corey wrote:

On 2004-01-08 08:11, DutcheKa wrote:

so long
Dutche

*Every* patch out is a hack.Looking for PSO Patches wont help anyway,as their basically only on a few cheat sites.

*smacks head against wall*... a patch is a patch is a patch! It does NOT always mean its a hack! He was asking if there were any official patches, which I would have asked for too since PC games get patched everyday essentially. You could have said there aren't any, only hacked ones, and the whole thing would have been dealt with in a fair and neat manner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-01-12 00:25 ]</font>